Forum › Happy Birthday, Eiko discussion

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Bless Tokumi Yuiko.

Bless Enami x Eiko.

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Oh god yes, I absolutely love this couple.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Does that mean they are Canon? It's oficial... Should I watch the anime for the yuri?

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 1:42AM

Avepjc_m
joined Feb 24, 2014

Does that mean they are Canon? It's oficial... Should I watch the anime for the yuri?

you should definetly watch the anime

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^This stuff here is not in the anime - tho there are 3-4 good/great interactions between these 2 in it :)

While this is official I dunno what it is - they are cannon if this is sketches from the manga I guess - but it might be just a fan service thing outside of cannon.

If you like simple slice of life comedy anime then you will enjoy it - with the added bonus yuri teasing / flirting & subtext.

If you hate that sorta anime there isn't enough yuri to make you like it beyond those bits. You can prolly find just the yuri bits on youtube if its not your kinda anime.

I did like most of the characters a fair bit too.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 2:29AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Mm, yes, although it is "official" in the sense that it was drawn by the author, don't take that to mean that this happened in "Canon" or ever will/is intended to (a big part of why the tag was renamed from Canon to Official). Not that that means the author doesn't ship their own characters or intend/wish for them to be gay. Just don't get your hopes up for the sauce work to go full gay.

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I never thought kissing hands and touching them could be this lewd and sweet at the same time QwQ

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Official. Even if it isn't canon, does it mean the author ships them too?

Sansha%20sanyou%20-%2005
joined Apr 14, 2016

Official. Even if it isn't canon, does it mean the author ships them too?

Yeah she does. She was freaking out about how gay eiko's character song was

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 5:01AM

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Anyone else think that Eiko resembles Hisa from Saki quite a bit? Personality-wise as well hahaha

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Visually a bit, personality wise, again, just a bit :) Hisa is far 'cooler' and laid back / reserved, and far less mischievous.
Hisa likes to tease Mihoko but not like Eiko does! Eiko also has a more open and innocent side - you can tell she is 2 years younger too. I see why she reminds you of her though.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 6:16AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not entirely sure what order it's supposed to be in. I would assume the page with Tama and Sachi would come last.

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

it's a yes from me!!!!

joined Aug 13, 2017

this anime deserve POLYAMORI ROUTE

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

SHE'S BETTER INCLUDE THIS IN THE MANGA!!!

It is funny how at the start of the anime we all were like EIKOXKAMURI but when sensei appeared we became EIKOXSENSEI!! i kinda feel sad for Kamuri though lol.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I know! But If Eiko can hook up with Kiyose-sensei then I'm ok with kamuri and Eiko just being close friends :) They were cute together - but not sexy and cute :) They had no heat between them like Eiko and Sensei do.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 8:04AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

I've been wondering why the majority(if not all) of authors of the CGDCT genre decide to stick with the yuri undertones without going full on yuri, even though they are so gay that they include many yuri undertones in their work (like this one) or the work has many potential ships that the fans will create countless doujins (like Yuru Yuri or Love Live). is it because it would ruin the flow of the manga? but even though it would bring them more viewers, or maybe it is just me because if the work already has yuri we might not see this many doujins.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 8:08AM

joined Jan 7, 2018

^I know! But If Eiko can hook up with Kiyose-sensei then I'm ok with kamuri and Eiko just being close friends :) They were cute together - but not sexy and cute :) They had no heat between them like Eiko and Sensei do.

even though i'm with you, I can't bear to see Kamuri's sad face (◡﹏◡)

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

I’M SO USED TO GIVING AND NOW I GET TO RECEIVE

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Mm, yes, although it is "official" in the sense that it was drawn by the author, don't take that to mean that this happened in "Canon" or ever will/is intended to (a big part of why the tag was renamed from Canon to Official). Not that that means the author doesn't ship their own characters or intend/wish for them to be gay. Just don't get your hopes up for the sauce work to go full gay.

Well, the characters are gay, there is no question about that with the stuff that is translated already. Eiko just needs to try a little harder to get a kiss from Sensei. If you don't get your hopes up also don't get them down, just stay neutral and see what happens.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

^Visually a bit, personality wise, again, just a bit :) Hisa is far 'cooler' and laid back / reserved, and far less mischievous.
Hisa likes to tease Mihoko but not like Eiko does! Eiko also has a more open and innocent side - you can tell she is 2 years younger too. I see why she reminds you of her though.

Hakka-ya has drawn a truly enormous amount of Saki doujins, so such a resemblance probably isn't a coincidence.

joined Mar 25, 2013

This looks like some kind of drawing panels for animation or something similar.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 12:49PM

joined Jul 20, 2011

It is funny how at the start of the anime we all were like EIKOXKAMURI but when sensei appeared we became EIKOXSENSEI!! i kinda feel sad for Kamuri though lol.

I guess Eiko & Kamuri is more a big sis-little sis thing.

I mean, as in normal sisters. Ahem.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Lol - didn't notice it was Hakka-ya - I love all their Saki stuff - think I have every one that was ever translated. So they made slow start?

I had no idea who was behind slow start lol! Good to see them succeeding with an original manga! And it even getting animated! And no wonder they like Eiko x Sensei - they were/are huge obsessive fans of Hisa x Mihoko.

I hope they become as obsessed with Eiko x Sensei and take it as far as they like since it's their own work :)

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 7:21PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hakka-ya now has doujins of her work! It seems like only yesterday she was known as the princess of Saki Buchou-Captain romance doujins.

To reply you must either login or sign up.