Forum › Killing Me! discussion

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Oooooh ohohoho newcomer. Now this is getting somewhere.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

you can see the "oh shit im gay" written all over her face XD

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

She almost did it.

Stoopid realizations, Vampire-Chan was actually weak...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

There really is not excuse for her to not be using those talismans since the first chapter, but that Miyoko's smile is super cute.

Whoa. She actually beat her... I'm impressed, but... That's right... Why didn't she use that talisman before? It seems it could be an easy earlier win for the huntress.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

A supposed vampire hunter-turned-useless gay tsun.
I love the main character.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Maybe it's gonna progress faster now that plot girl is here.
Maybe Saki will finally realize her feelings once plot girl stabs Miyoko

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

There really is not excuse for her to not be using those talismans since the first chapter, but that Miyoko's smile is super cute.

Whoa. She actually beat her... I'm impressed, but... That's right... Why didn't she use that talisman before? It seems it could be an easy earlier win for the huntress.

Effective weapon needs to be a surprise attack...it's actually just luck that she was able catch her off guard here.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Effective weapon needs to be a surprise attack...it's actually just luck that she was able catch her off guard here.

Hey. She pulled that off without outside interference. Seems like a clean victory to me.

last edited at Jun 9, 2018 10:39PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"I'm still young" ooh... ?how does aging work for vampires then? this raises a lot of question like how old is she and how many years she needs to be an adult vampire, and then I guess she isn't inmortal?

New girl must be a hunter too, that guitar case must have a rifle or something ... If she were a vampire I guess she wouldn't need binoculars at night.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

PLOT INCOMING!!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

"I'm still young" ooh... ?how does aging work for vampires then? this raises a lot of question like how old is she and how many years she needs to be an adult vampire, and then I guess she isn't inmortal?

It may be the case where one stops aging when they turn into a vampire, and after that they gain power over time. Since it was mentioned that Miyoko was already centuries old, I'm guessing that she has completely stopped aging, or at least ages extremely slowly.

Also, that other girl is definitely a vampire hunter. I'm betting that the next few chapters or so will be about Saki defending Miyoko from her, or about Saki trying to keep her from telling Saki's mother that she couldn't kill Miyoko.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

The plot thickens....

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hey. She pulled that off without outside interference. Seems like a clean victory to me.

There wasn't outside interference before, it was just a skill gap...I have no problems with this, it's actually fine.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I have some serious doubts about the plausibility of being able to slap a piece of paper on someone already well established as much too quick to stab with a knife and shoot with a gun by surprise but sure. Maybe the majics on that thing start working already in proximity and are keyed to "pull" towards the targeted being so you just need to get it close enough for them to kick in or something...

Eh. At least it's Advancing the Storyline so I can give it a pass.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

New vampire hunter with no qualms about killing.

She'll end up protecting Miyoko.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It seems to me. that girls fall for jerks, no matter what gender they're attracted to.

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

That's not a Girl only thing...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Eh. At least it's Advancing the Storyline so I can give it a pass.

It's just a hazardously done series. Sudden convenient weapon. Sudden other hunter. Sudden ... who knows what else.

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

That 1st thing isn't bad...it's not like she was shown to just have guns. That's just her primary weapon, probsly because it's the most brutal.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

At least this series is progressing and showing development in characters unlike a certain series AHEM citrus

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Ooh I just got some Another Kiss mood there =]

last edited at Jun 10, 2018 1:54PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I have some serious doubts about the plausibility of being able to slap a piece of paper on someone already well established as much too quick to stab with a knife and shoot with a gun by surprise but sure.

Plot protects against swords, but not against kicks.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I have some serious doubts about the plausibility of being able to slap a piece of paper on someone already well established as much too quick to stab with a knife and shoot with a gun by surprise but sure.

Plot protects against swords, but not against kicks.

Well, Miyoko did let down her guard.
I wonder if Saki finally realized she's in love with Miyoko, though. lol

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

random posted:

I have some serious doubts about the plausibility of being able to slap a piece of paper on someone already well established as much too quick to stab with a knife and shoot with a gun by surprise but sure. Maybe the majics on that thing start working already in proximity and are keyed to "pull" towards the targeted being so you just need to get it close enough for them to kick in or something...

She was on guard at those times even though she was screwing around. This time it was legitimately a surprise because she had let her guard down.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I really want to be in the story as a vampire hunter n then I'll kill miyoko myself just to see saki's reaction

To reply you must either login or sign up.