Forum › Your Warmth discussion

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, God. During the entire thing I was so apprehensive for them to end up together, but in the end we got a nice ending...

I don't mind a little bit of drama or angst as long as everything works out in the end... It's like giving more savor to the happy finale.

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

i think page 2 is missing but i could be wrong

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Oh, God. During the entire thing I was so apprehensive for them to end up together, but in the end we got a nice ending...

I don't mind a little bit of drama or angst as long as everything works out in the end... It's like giving more savor to the happy finale.

I don't mind even a tragic end.
But going to what really matter here... Ezo Momonga are just too cute! (♥u♥)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ahhh, that was really pretty~

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

just as a heads up - page 2 isn't missing, it was just a blank page in the original document and we removed it without changing the numbering! so don't worry, you're gettin the full story.

Cmdhakiusaeyptl
joined Jul 15, 2016

I love the art style aswell as the angsty story

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Neato sweeto

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I’m happy, I’m very happy

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Love the art, has that edge to it that makes the atmosphere feel grounded and real while still being blended with Moe elements. Actually, it kinda feels like this was based off a true story.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was really good, loved the theme and the art.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Thanks akiba detectives and doing this theme of oneshots, i love these types of stories the most. And heck, damn right i cried in this one its so fucking real. I love how you pay attention to detail like with the title and stuff, i thought it fit nicely and how you translate character dialog is great too. And YES please please translate more of this author, i love them already. if they can write shit like this im curious to what else theyve done. one again thank you.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I just realize that I have enjoyed almost all, if not all, of Akiba Detectives' translations. Good work you guys (and good taste too)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This was superb.. yet another great author was brought to us by the hands of some sexy Akiba's detectives.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I was expecting for a tragic ending

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

:)

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

Weird pacing but still really cute.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I am sorry. I'm not entirely sure why Nacchan can't return to tokyo. I got the idea she was bullied at school, but that seems like a childish thing to risk losing the love of her life over.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I am sorry. I'm not entirely sure why Nacchan can't return to tokyo. I got the idea she was bullied at school, but that seems like a childish thing to risk losing the love of her life over.

Painful experiences can really effect you for a long time and it seems that Tokyo just triggers bad memories for her. Besides the bullying it looks like her mother also left them to go back to Tokyo and now her lover is also leaving for Tokyo. So she probably associates Tokyo with a lot of negativity and it's a hard thing to break.

I don't think it will help their relationship much if she's constantly unhappy being in Tokyo even being with the love of her life. It might even destroy what they have.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

the art, the concept, the story - this is perfect!

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I haven't cried like this for a while. Instant favorite. The art is gorgeous and it feels so real. The adult life tag just hits me so hard, man. The sculptures, the theme of warmth in the winter, how natural their relationship was; oh, god, I'm crying again. This story is so beautiful I can't believe it. I don't know what else to say.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Painful experiences can really effect you for a long time and it seems that Tokyo just triggers bad memories for her. Besides the bullying it looks like her mother also left them to go back to Tokyo and now her lover is also leaving for Tokyo. So she probably associates Tokyo with a lot of negativity and it's a hard thing to break.

I don't think it will help their relationship much if she's constantly unhappy being in Tokyo even being with the love of her life. It might even destroy what they have.

I don't think this story had a bad ending. I just would have rather seen Nacchan overcome her fear of Tokyo, and gone with Kiri, in the end. separations in romance make me sad. Even if the couple get back together. I think of all the time they wasted apart.

0meo12%20(2)
joined Sep 19, 2011

Love this story...
So real ; ~ ;

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

That left me warm and fuzzy all throughout ^_^

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

The sweetest thing. Feels so real and detailed, as if you're watching a show.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I loved every page of this! The story is well paced and has realistic themes, not to mention the nice characterization and sweet portrayal of their relationship. Amazing

To reply you must either login or sign up.