Forum › Tricolore discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You know, I think this could be the start of something really magical.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

IS THIS A SERIES?? OR JUST A ONESHOT? Please tell me :0

'
joined Oct 5, 2016

I really hope this is a series >~<

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 2:55AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I have always wanted and never wanted to try poop coffee

joined Oct 26, 2016

It'd be a tragedy if this was only a one shot. We need more yuri magical comedy hijinks.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I always got a lecture, from my know it all friend, when I called it cat poop coffee. A asian palm civet is not a cat it's aviverridae. (don't ask me what that is, because I don't know) Now you can ruin other people's fun with stupid useless knowledge, that no one wants.

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I always got a lecture, from my know it all friend, when I called it cat poop coffee. A asian palm civet is not a cat it's aviverridae. (don't ask me what that is, because I don't know) Now you can ruin other people's fun with stupid useless knowledge, that no one wants.

Ill thow my hat in the ring with the useless information that it dosent have a shitty taste but it does have a strong scent and intresting color. (I lost a bet) all in all I hate coffee but id give it a 5/10, and yes it was expensive for some ungoddly reason.

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tricolore#12
For curious people:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

joined Sep 1, 2017

Ill thow my hat in the ring with the useless information that it dosent have a shitty taste but it does have a strong scent and intresting color. (I lost a bet) all in all I hate coffee but id give it a 5/10, and yes it was expensive for some ungoddly reason.

Rich people need something to spend their money on, and a reason to feel more sophisticated, and worldly, than us lowly normmies. Cat poop coffee gives them both. Thats why rich people need the tax break, otherwise us regular people would waist it on things like clothes, food, and shelter.

edit: I realised I was going on a bit of a rant there. I was going to erase it, but then thought naw it's pretty funny.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 4:29AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tricolore#12
For curious people:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

I thought the last line was "..., how many pickled peppers did peter piper pick?"

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This girl is too goddamn gay to function.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It's just a oneshot but this seems like one of those oneshots that could end up being turned into a series if it got popular enough so let's just hope

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It's a jarring transition for me to see the mangaka go from cute subtext slice of life to ecchi yuri and cat poop.

Not a bad one, just unexpected.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Never read anything from the author before (though I kinda know him(?)/her(?) by name), but this was really nice. :0

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

The content may be of an adult nature, but the story and characters seem childish

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

"2018 Anime/Manga Awards is proud to award Tricolore by Kuroda the Fantasy manga award of the year, congratulations"

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 10:05AM

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Aw I hope there's more of this

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Rich people need something to spend their money on, and a reason to feel more sophisticated, and worldly, than us lowly normmies. Cat poop coffee gives them both. Thats why rich people need the tax break, otherwise us regular people would waist it on things like clothes, food, and shelter.

edit: I realised I was going on a bit of a rant there. I was going to erase it, but then thought naw it's pretty funny.

at least make it elephant cofee.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2017-01-27/world-s-priciest-coffee-is-hand-picked-from-elephant-dung

joined Jun 12, 2015

I guess the author had enough of doing just subtext in A Channel and let out some (Yuri) steam. I bet next time there will be full blown Hand holding

joined Mar 3, 2017

Yuri wizards GET!

CutelittleGirl
Comf%20lvl
joined Apr 29, 2018

I half-expected for magical arrows to appear when i heard "scatter!"
Got boobies instead which is also good

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Didn't know I needed this.

Oneeigh-chan
joined Feb 1, 2018

Deserves to be a fully fledged series!

joined Sep 1, 2017

at least make it elephant cofee.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2017-01-27/world-s-priciest-coffee-is-hand-picked-from-elephant-dung

Maybe I can get a job at the zoo. I can start feeding coffee beans, to a bunch of different exotic animals. I could collect the beans then blend them together. I'll call the coffee Johnb's Exotic Safari Blend. The marketing practicality writes itself.
I can see it now. Rich snobs sitting around a coffee shop. Sipping my coffee. Saying things like: "I can really taste the peacock poop."

joined Apr 30, 2014

I hope the artist decides to make this into a series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.