Forum › Happy End For You discussion

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Geeze, that took a pretty extreme turn. Blunt force trauma is not a good experience.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I know violence is never the answer...
But this was so damn satisfying.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Sorry, violence isn't my thing, revenge isn't really my thing to be exact.
maybe I'm too passive :/

AnimeSavesMe
Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Those bitches deserve it tho...

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Seriously, the most effective way to deal with the bully is go Kratosing them

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm she must had lived in Detroit

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Justice was done. The insidious thing about bullies is that they are playing a game by societal rules they believe they understand, rules that will protect them from consequences - and usually, they're right. They know just what to do and how to do it to avoid retribution. The system protects and enables their behavior, rewarding both their arrogance and, paradoxically, their cowardice.

But sometimes, it turns out that they were wrong. Things were not as they were relying upon them being. The seemingly safe and clear rules of the game they thought they were playing break down. It doesn't happen often, and if it does it usually comes with consequences of its own, but there is no greater or sweeter vengeance to be perpetrated than this, the sudden destruction of the world they thought they were so cleverly manipulating.

Truly, a very happy ending, and aptly named. Thank you for your efforts, Natsurei.

last edited at May 28, 2018 5:57AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

From 0 to 100 faster than a damn Bugatti.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK, but... sweet?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

H A P P Y E N D I N G

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I mostly just lol'd. Too exaggerated for me to really take seriously, especially when the two of them go all psycho.

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

damn, is this what they taught ichi in america?

She probably learned from the school shooters

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

I was bullied back in school. My mother never realized until decades later. I don't think the teachers and administrators ever knew. It seems my sister was bullied also without anyone, including me, being aware. Children don't think to tell them, or maybe it's that they are afraid to tell them. And the bullies are very good at hiding it from the adults.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I...I...I LOVE IT!!! Everything was cute and all for about most of it, then suddenly the yandere vibe hit you like a bullet train when you least suspected it. What a pleasant surprise~~

last edited at May 28, 2018 6:52AM

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I was waiting for and expecting a violent retaliation. Maybe slamming her head into a desk and going "Next time you ever go near her again you won't be walking out!"'

I wasn't expecting maximum Yandere, that caught me off guard.

Smug_neptune_by_xn3bula-dbhwcsy
joined Feb 5, 2018

The bullies had it coming

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

As someone that has had experience with bullying on several fronts...

This was real fucked up.
Like, that ending is reeeeeeeeally fucked up. I don't like this at all.

Bullies getting what they deserve is fucked up because?

Two wrongs don't make a right you sociopath. Maybe a beating is justified, a few bruises. But gouging out eyes and sticking tacks in their mouth all the while recording is third world torture. Uncivilized and brutish. Being bullied sucks, but it's also a good experience to learn how to stand up for yourself. In a civilized manner mind you.

joined Feb 28, 2018

Two wrongs don't make a right you sociopath. Maybe a beating is justified, a few bruises. But gouging out eyes and sticking tacks in their mouth all the while recording is third world torture. Uncivilized and brutish. Being bullied sucks, but it's also a good experience to learn how to stand up for yourself. In a civilized manner mind you.

Oh fuck right the hell off, "bullying is a good experience" REALLY?! Systemized bullying is soul crushing and leaves scars that will last your whole life, TRUST ME. Standing up for yourself in a "civilized manner" just doesn't work in these kinds of things, no matter what some shitty after-school special tells you. You remind of the out-of-touch adults that were completely useless when I was bullied as a child. It's a wonderful feeling when you live in constant fear and anxiety at school and only have a bunch of pithy, useless advice from people you think are supposed to give a shit. And third world torture? Everything she did to them, they did to her friend; what does that tell you about a society that turns a blind eye to that kind of crap? It shouldn't surprise anyone that when society fails someone so utterly they stop caring about it's rules.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Oh fuck right the hell off, "bullying is a good experience" REALLY?! Systemized bullying is soul crushing and leaves scars that will last your whole life, TRUST ME. Standing up for yourself in a "civilized manner" just doesn't work in these kinds of things, no matter what some shitty after-school special tells you. You remind of the out-of-touch adults that were completely useless when I was bullied as a child. It's a wonderful feeling when you live in constant fear and anxiety at school and only have a bunch of pithy, useless advice from people you think are supposed to give a shit. And third world torture? Everything she did to them, they did to her friend; what does that tell you about a society that turns a blind eye to that kind of crap? It shouldn't surprise anyone that when society fails someone so utterly they stop caring about it's rules.

Yes really. I'm sorry you were too pathetic to stand up for yourself or at the least make some friends to help you out when things get rough, but that doesn't mean everyone else is a pathetic loser who can't learn from the experience. "systemized bullying"? Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high. All emotions, and by being a pathetic turd who doesn't try to stop it you become an easy target for people with high emotions. "everything she did to them they did to her" really now? Cause I don't see her missing an eye, I don't see those girls blackmailing her with photos or her with sores in her mouth. All we say was light bullying and pranks. And society didn't fail you, you failed yourself. Stop looking for hand outs and stand up you pussy!

joined Feb 22, 2018

Repeat after me: there can be no retaliation without escalation. The idea from game theory is that any act of aggression must be met with a disproportionate level of response as a deterrence against further attack. Or as "Untouchables" called it, the Chicago Rules. Although admittedly this was.... excessive (the baseball bat? Sure. Verbal abuse? Okay. Stabbing them with scissors? ....Dafuq is wrong with you?!

joined Feb 22, 2018

Repeat after me: there can be no retaliation without escalation. The idea from game theory is that any act of aggression must be met with a disproportionate level of response as a deterrence against further attack. Or as "Untouchables" called it, the Chicago Rules. Although admittedly this was.... excessive (the baseball bat? Sure. Verbal abuse? Okay. Stabbing them with scissors? ....Dafuq is wrong with you?!

joined Feb 21, 2018

Yes really. I'm sorry you were too pathetic to stand up for yourself or at the least make some friends to help you out when things get rough, but that doesn't mean everyone else is a pathetic loser who can't learn from the experience. "systemized bullying"? Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high. All emotions, and by being a pathetic turd who doesn't try to stop it you become an easy target for people with high emotions. "everything she did to them they did to her" really now? Cause I don't see her missing an eye, I don't see those girls blackmailing her with photos or her with sores in her mouth. All we say was light bullying and pranks. And society didn't fail you, you failed yourself. Stop looking for hand outs and stand up you pussy!

How do I report worthless trash?

If violence doesnt solve violence then ask the Axis how it is doing after WW2. Oh wait....

last edited at May 28, 2018 9:18AM

joined Feb 9, 2015

I'm more concerned about how McStabyokids threatened to kill herself by plunging blunt-tipped kids' scissors into her neck. Might as well use a spoon if you want to go down that route.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

How do I report worthless trash?

If violence doesnt solve violence then ask the Axis how it is doing after WW2. Oh wait....

Equating war to being picked on. You're grasping at straws

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high.

How old are you? It does exist though, that's called harassment.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I don't exactly approve but... bullying is annoying it is, she was a bit too violent but..what's with that reaction from Rei? xD Yandere alright but happy ending :D

PS In real life it'd be quite a sick relationship xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.