Forum › Happy End For You discussion

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Bullies are horrible, Icchan is crazy, and Rei is not too far behind her. 10/10 mango, lmao!

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

Violence tag?

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

she reminds me of junko

joined Oct 26, 2016

I'm conflicted. On one hand it was so satisfying seeing her get the bullies back for all the things they did to MC.

On the other, while I liked the hair cutting, that went way overkill on the retribution. The bullies deserved something but tacks in the mouth and a baseball bat was way too much.

Then again, yanderes have a special charm to them I guess. Not every ending is perfect and this one certainly wasn't but shock yandere reveal never gets old.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

Spoilers same with yandere.

last edited at May 27, 2018 11:12PM

joined May 1, 2013

It says this is drama, but that reveal played like pure screwball comedy to me.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

That was so satisfying. Maybe not something I'd like to see in real life, but that's the beauty of fiction.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

That was great! <3

joined Jul 11, 2015

wat dafuk :')

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Humm, well... that was...

HOLY COW.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

i don't feel safe... someone hug me

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Went from T.T to o.O in record time

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

LMFAOOOOO this was amazing

they're gonna be the most adorable school shooters ever <3

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

i think this one qualifies for the bad end tag

last edited at May 28, 2018 1:03AM

Ovld
joined Dec 18, 2016

Damn maybe I'm fucked up but this is satisfying

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

LOL part of me was thinking it might end in violence and Ichi would smack around the bullies, didn't actually think that would happen though lol! And she cut off their hair too! AMAZING

I'm glad there was no yandere or violence tag, the plot twist was great what a surprise XD happy end great story

last edited at May 28, 2018 1:18AM

Alex
joined Jan 23, 2017

I LOVE THIS ONESHOT, IS SO NICE

joined Mar 3, 2016

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

Quite frankly, I would have preferred the spoilers.

Am I wrong, or are not the tags there to let us know what is in the stories so we can make a determination on if we want to read it or not? There are many stories I find distasteful (including this one), and would rather like to use the tag system to avoid them.

Or do you folks like to get a kick on having people read something they would not want to read?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

The purést form of love.

Violence tag?

Quite frankly, I would have preferred the spoilers.

Am I wrong, or are not the tags there to let us know what is in the stories so we can make a determination on if we want to read it or not? There are many stories I find distasteful (including this one), and would rather like to use the tag system to avoid them.

Or do you folks like to get a kick on having people read something they would not want to read?

Maybe you would have preferred the spoilers, but others wouldn't. And we're gonna side on not tagging the plot twist of the manga. Would ruin any fun to be had from it.

Think violence is ok to add as a tag, as it doesn't really give much away, and warns people of the aspect they might not like. A number of things could happen in a bullying story that are violent. But still, feels a shame to tag it.

last edited at May 28, 2018 2:38AM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

For a second I thought they're all dead, but in this case?
You reap what you sow, it's their bad luck that Icchan read too much Happy Sugar Life

even tho she's a yandere, she has one hell of an incredible self control *clap *clap *clap

joined Jan 8, 2017

You reap what you sow. I don't get why so many here are this upset about it.

Sure, violence begets violence, but not if you manage to traumatize them enough so they start fearing others, or at least you.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

"bullying"
this is smthn that I can't never relate sigh
back in my school days I was neither a bully nor the one who's being bullied.

joined Jan 31, 2018

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

She did nothing wrong!

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I was going to write "Just hit them with the broom" but I guess a baseball bat is fine too. To be honest I am surprised this does not happen more often IN japan seeing how intense bullying can be over there.

Well...it actually does happen often here.

As a matter of fact, cruel violence is so common that most people here are desensitized to it. You just don’t hear about it unless you pay attention to local Japanese news. The news doesnt talk about bullying or domestic abuse or any of that...its a perverse form of Yellow Journalism (in of itself a perverse form of journalism) that emphasizes the results but not the means. People being cut up and tragically murdered and mutilated is more common than you would like.

I think the story is half playing off that, and half an interesting twist of your typical yandere. I dont think its trying to condone the actions, but rather illuminate something scary about human nature in how people can find an aspect satisfying in it. Also sort of getting at what is good about Yanderes in a backwards and cruel way...at the end of the day they do just really love you, and loving them in kind brings a...happy end I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.