Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Chapter 119 is already up on Bakkin since yesterday, why isn't it here yet? Strange, because the yuri was strong in that one.

I think there's a delay for some sites before the mods are allowed to upload chapters to here? I think for some it can be up to a week, but I'm not sure if that's the case for Bakkin at all.

I think its a day for bakkin

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

From the upload request page:

The following groups have a delay for their uploads: Arwynl/Yuusei (48-hours), SMDC (48-hours), Miko Translations (48-hours), Stolen Translations (48-hours for individual images only).

Bakkin doesn't have any upload delay. If a chapter isn't on Dynasty buy available elsewhere, it means nobody has made the upload request OR the request has been made but has not yet been processed.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Was that a brief regression to younger Kyouko's personality?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Probably just Mirakurun being Serious Business

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Bakkin doesn't have any upload delay. If a chapter isn't on Dynasty buy available elsewhere, it means nobody has made the upload request OR the request has been made but has not yet been processed.

That, and the nature of its upload system means one of the uploaders needs to be awake and notice the thing before they can upload it. Which can be tricky depending on what time zones they're based in.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

That, and the nature of its upload system means one of the uploaders needs to be awake and notice the thing before they can upload it. Which can be tricky depending on what time zones they're based in.

I think almost no one notices when bakkin releases, since I submitted the last 4 chapters (and forgot for a bit on this one). I mean, i only notice because i'm one of the last five people on earth who still uses rss feeds.

On the chapter; While this is not my ship, kyouko getting worried about how yui will react is pretty good.

last edited at May 10, 2018 6:47PM

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

kyouko x yui is so lovable

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

finally some shades of crybaby kyouko

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yea it's the first time Kyouko cried since she was introduced although I'm not sure how much time actually passed since they're all still the same age =D. Yui is just princely isn't she?

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

when it comes to kyouko, yui is too soft as always. too bad XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I swear every time Ayano and Kyoko appear in the same chapter I have to slap myself to relax or else my family will come running into my room "Why Are you screaming like that?!"

joined Jul 26, 2016

When Chinatsu is giving you pretty sensible and valid relationship advice you know you have ways to go.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Chinatsu stop being a clown and just date Akari already.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I swear every time Ayano and Kyoko appear in the same chapter I have to slap myself to relax or else my family will come running into my room "Why Are you screaming like that?!"

I can't stop smiling when my ships appear, so I probably look like a maniac or something. Lol

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Why is Ayano using a tray for a frappuccino lol just hold it

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Is that the first time Ayano's actually admitted her feelings towards Kyouko?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

gomezio posted:

Is that the first time Ayano's actually admitted her feelings towards Kyouko?

First time with someone beside Chitose I think

joined Jul 26, 2016

Progress! ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Chinatsu stop being a clown and just date Akari already.

RIGHT????

Also yesssss more ayano/kyouko

last edited at May 18, 2018 2:13AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I thought namori didn't draw my ship, what is this.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Ayano thought about how considerate and kind Kyoko is rather then thinking she is cute or something and also she didn't go Tsun Tsun with the mention of her love and went dere dere instead. Wow. I don't think her feelings for Kyoko are still in the ''crush" stage.The girl is whipped lol.

Also,

Mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun
joined Feb 18, 2018

I really hope that Ayano and Kyouko come together.

joined Jan 6, 2017

@Sohoritas
Great phrasing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not that I disagree.

To reply you must either login or sign up.