Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

joined Sep 9, 2016

Are we entering Lesbian sidecouple territory? I know it's usually used in stories that do not focus on yuri, but I think Chinatsu and her girlfriend (side note: do we still not know her name? I can't remember seeing it) fit on a literal definition of the tag...

last edited at May 8, 2018 3:42AM

Neko
joined Dec 27, 2014

WAIT, in page 7 did sensei and her partner kissed without swapping?

If you check, the "kiss" sfx appears twice, so I guess not.

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Are we entering Lesbian side couple territory? I know it's usually used in stories that do not focus on yuri, but I think Chinatsu and her girlfriend (side note: do we still not know her name? I can't remember seeing it) fit on a literal definition of the tag...

It's Kindaichi Miharu (literally in the first panel of the second page of this chapter).

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

WAIT, in page 7 did sensei and her partner kissed without swapping?

They kissed twice in the second panel and then once to swap in the fourth, according to sfx.

So basically, they have it figured out.

This was really cute.

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Multiple small pecks...

Well that's two ways to do it, I guess so.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oh...a confirmed yuri couple.

On another related topic. Sex between these swapping couple must be confused as heck. Unless kissing is forbidden during sex

What do you mean by "Oh...a confirmed yuri couple."? Its not new

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"My vision for the future includes you".

That's pretty much a proposal.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

I really love how the teacher's boobs goes past the frame

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Are we entering Lesbian side couple territory? I know it's usually used in stories that do not focus on yuri, but I think Chinatsu and her girlfriend (side note: do we still not know her name? I can't remember seeing it) fit on a literal definition of the tag...

She said it on the 2nd page.

joined May 23, 2015

On another related topic. Sex between these swapping couple must be confused as heck. Unless kissing is forbidden during sex

Fuyumi and Akiho don't seem to actually view themselves as being in a regular dating relationship, so Natsuko and Haruko don't appear to quite recognize them as being lovers, either. Especially given how flustered Natsuko always seems to get at the prospect of anyone dating.

One of the pair from the previous chapter have claimed to be dating, but Natsuko was still uncertain at the end because the actions of the other one weren't really clear.

So this kind of is the first time a couple has come out and confirmed they're actually dating. And who act more in line with what is generally associated with a dating couple.

(On an unrelated note, I could totally see Akiho watching another romance movie, this time one with a sex scene, and just like with the kissing, getting curious, and again just like with the kissing, Fuyumi going "alright, let's do it." And them still seeing themselves as really close friends that just happen to enjoy having sex with each other. There's an idea for a doujin.)

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

It's a good thing Haruko doesn't have my sister's personality, or being sent to a different class than her friend circle would have been a huge deal for everyone involved (and when my parents found out it was made on purpose by the school, the later sure learned to never again attempt their socialization experiments).

What the heck happened with your sister? If youre okay telling that is

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Boob-overhang panels are a travesty and should be illegal.

ametueraspirant
80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

I dunno if I'd allow anyone to drink in my body no matter how well I knew them. if it became chronic I'd certainly bar them.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Great chapter, especially the teacher's relationship. The only thing that made this even better is that I thought we'd have to wait until next year for this.

joined Sep 9, 2016

It's Kindaichi Miharu (literally in the first panel of the second page of this chapter).

Thanks. Speed reading fail!

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

"My vision for the future includes you".

That's pretty much a proposal.

Yeah, that was super cute.

Haruko actually seems to get cuter every volume.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Thank you for being in this series, Sensei.
It's just nice to imagine that's how Natsuko and Haruko will end up when they are adults even though we may never be able to see it. Eternal youth is a thing in some mangas after all.

last edited at May 7, 2018 8:38AM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

The curious thing is how Natsuki doesn't even mind two girls dating anymore. The teacher reveal that they're dating was received with just indifference.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

I always appreciate the presence of adult lesbian couples in schoolgirl yuri manga.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I always appreciate the presence of adult lesbian couples in schoolgirl yuri manga.

it kinda reminds me of this,
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance_girls_file_ch01#15

joined Jul 26, 2016

The curious thing is how Natsuki doesn't even mind two girls dating anymore. The teacher reveal that they're dating was received with just indifference.

TBF she more or less had prior warning from the previous chapters. Not much of a surprise anymore really...
Add the one long-established and recently another likely girl-couple in her social circle (plus arguably the extra levels of UST her relationship with Haruko has developed lately) and she's probably getting fairly blasé about the general idea.
Or at least has graduated from "incredulity" to "nervous curiosity", IYKWIM... ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Fuyumi and Akiho don't seem to actually view themselves as being in a regular dating relationship, so Natsuko and Haruko don't appear to quite recognize them as being lovers, either. Especially given how flustered Natsuko always seems to get at the prospect of anyone dating.

One of the pair from the previous chapter have claimed to be dating, but Natsuko was still uncertain at the end because the actions of the other one weren't really clear.

So this kind of is the first time a couple has come out and confirmed they're actually dating. And who act more in line with what is generally associated with a dating couple.

(On an unrelated note, I could totally see Akiho watching another romance movie, this time one with a sex scene, and just like with the kissing, getting curious, and again just like with the kissing, Fuyumi going "alright, let's do it." And them still seeing themselves as really close friends that just happen to enjoy having sex with each other. There's an idea for a doujin.)

Fuyumi and Akiho basicly introduced themselves with: ''We kiss because we want to'' if thats not announcing you are a couple then you arent a couple if you arent married

joined May 23, 2015

They also kind of have warped senses, and have only ever said they do it because they enjoy it, so there doesn't seem to be any emotional element to it. Which is why I find it tough to define them as dating.

Hell, Akiho keeps wanting to kiss other girls.

joined Jul 26, 2016

They also kind of have warped senses, and have only ever said they do it because they enjoy it, so there doesn't seem to be any emotional element to it. Which is why I find it tough to define them as dating.

Akiho and Fuyumi pretty much jumped straight from "childhood friends" to "functionally married" without passing "Go" bothering with the various intermediate steps. To all appearances by now their relationship is such a natural and self-evident part of their lives they don't even think about it and would probably get rather confused if you asked them for some kind of definition.

Hell, Akiho keeps wanting to kiss other girls.

She's also a troll and would hardly be the only one curious about how widely applicable the bodyswap thing is...
Hell.
Fuyumi herself tested the matter with her dog. She STRONGLY DISAPPROVES of the idea of Akiho experimenting with other girls though.

joined May 23, 2015

Fuyumi just generally doesn't like anyone aside from Akiho, though. And Akiho is her only friend. The possessiveness could just as easily stem from those facts. Meanwhile, Akiho seemed more interested in kissing them because she thought they were cute than out of curiosity about swapping.

I consider how they themselves would define it to be important, because I think intent is pretty important. And I cannot help but feel like they'd define themselves as being friends. You're free to have a differing interpretation on either point, though. The kind of relationship they have just seems like something that would appear in one of those romance series where the characters are essentially all but already dating the entire time, but never actually manage to take the step forward and become an actual couple..

Either way, though, it's kind of tough to argue that their relationship dynamic is really anything normal, so having a couple that is just plainly dating is still something new.

To reply you must either login or sign up.