Forum › Live-streamer Girlfriend discussion

Screenshot_1
joined Apr 22, 2015

That was cute

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Cute and.. contemporary I guess? Also how the hell were they in a relationship for two years and didn't fucking hold hands yet?

last edited at May 6, 2018 7:29PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This turned out nice but I really don't think "You're always so accommodating." is a good enough reason to walk away mid conversation and cold shoulder them for 10 days. = \

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

Takemiya Jin killing it lately

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This turned out nice but I really don't think "You're always so accommodating." is a good enough reason to walk away mid conversation and cold shoulder them for 10 days. = \

Yeah, I can understand her reasoning of thinking her girlfriend might be doing stuff behind her back, but it's pretty shitty to just leave without even asking her to explain.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

The main character's name is Yotsuba :)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Also, why "always"? Does it mean they only ever hang out on Wednesday and Friday? If she knows she will have to cut her date short she should propose to meet other days too, that's just stupid

joined May 31, 2016

Cute and.. contemporary I guess? Also how the hell were they in a relationship for two years and didn't fucking hold hands yet?

I understood it so that they met two years ago, became closer and later started going out, not that they had been in a relationship for two years.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Yeah, I can understand her reasoning of thinking her girlfriend might be doing stuff behind her back, but it's pretty shitty to just leave without even asking her to explain.

I hate complaining, especially on a Jin work, but I have to agree with both of you. It was /not/ a great move.
Also,

Does it mean they only ever hang out on Wednesday and Friday? If she knows she will have to cut her date short she should propose to meet other days too, that's just stupid

Didn't realize how ridiculous that part is. Also a pretty dense thing to do...why did they specifically have dates on those days of the week, lol

last edited at May 6, 2018 8:34PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I'm assuming Yume appears in other events or maybe does other things outside of her own stream on different days, but that's just me trying rationalize why Yotsuba is "always" so accommodating. If I scheduled dates on days where I was busy and the other person reminded me that I had something to do, then that's nothing of concern and entirely on me, but what Yume is saying here is that Yotsuba is always accommodating, like when Yume's Sunday suddenly gets taken up, Yotsuba immediately gave her the okay without a second thought. I feel as if situations like that happen often between them.

Although Yume was definitely being really vague when she walked out, I kind of understand her reasoning. As frustrating as it is, lack of communication is just so prevalent in relationships of all kinds, and I'm sure her insecurity was doing her no favors.

EDIT: Wait, I just realized Yotsuba’s birthday was completely forgotten, LOL. I guess it’d be really suspicious if your girlfriend blows off her own birthday as no big deal...

last edited at May 6, 2018 9:44PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Yay y'all are translating these! (Hope to see the rest of these stories too)

Nagihono4ever
Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Omg Takemiya's lineart is getting to a whole new level.so clean looking.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Having a cute gamer girlfriend....she's living the dream, people

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I mainline "adult life" straight into my arteries so this was right up my alley. Bless you Takemiya Jin and translators/scanners/editors that bring her work to us

joined May 16, 2017

drawing level (takemiya jin) has leveled up.
I'm really looking forward to the next manga published by this author even more

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Kappa

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I don't think it's just that she was "accommodating." Yotsuba looked downright excited to be parting ways. I can see why Yume might have felt like she wasn't wanted, or like there was someone else in Yotsuba's life. In a sense, there was. Just another story of drama resulting from lack of communication.

Although, for Takemiya Jin, this was unusually low on angst and high on sweet. I'll take a half-dozen more of these, thank you.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Does it mean they only ever hang out on Wednesday and Friday? If she knows she will have to cut her date short she should propose to meet other days too, that's just stupid

Didn't realize how ridiculous that part is. Also a pretty dense thing to do...why did they specifically have dates on those days of the week, lol

I imagine that, with one being an office worker (and given what I've heard about Japanese office policy, has some pretty long hours) and the other being a college student, part-time convenience store clerk, and streamer, they probably don't have a lot of matching time in their schedules.

joined Oct 9, 2011

Why do you want them to rush into that though? They need to build to that.

Bees-free
joined Apr 16, 2018

This is so adorable
Takemiya Jin always puts out good shit

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Having a cute gamer girlfriend....she's living the dream, people

Right?? mega-jealous man... goals...

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is it only me that thought the leg of the girl sitting down perspective in the cover page was odd?

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

And then they fucked.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

You hear that? That was the sound of me getting my long awaited takemiya jin dosage. Please give me more thank you sensei.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

To be honest, I am slightly disappointed that this was not about the couple on the cover.

To reply you must either login or sign up.