Forum › Posts by Wuttan

joined May 31, 2016

Cute and.. contemporary I guess? Also how the hell were they in a relationship for two years and didn't fucking hold hands yet?

I understood it so that they met two years ago, became closer and later started going out, not that they had been in a relationship for two years.

Wuttan
joined May 31, 2016

(and Chidori's hair is super hot. I think I have a new favorite style)

I see we have people of high culture and taste in here.
And the whole thing itself is so cute, I'm just hoping that we get to see atleast a kiss.

joined May 31, 2016

Cute! And the normal-monster/Normalzilla thing comes from the first episode of S1, where Chika calls herself that

joined May 31, 2016

Thanks män. I just wanted to find the raws since I'm lazy (⌐■_■) Ofcourse I Didn't mean that they should be here

joined May 31, 2016

I feel like half of these don't really make sense in English.
Niin ja missä originaalit täh??

joined May 31, 2016

"But I was happy to be so broken."
I really didn't except this to hit the feels so hard.. This is going to be one heck of a ride.

joined May 31, 2016

Oh, one of those stories where the girl is scared of her friend finding out she's gay, and acts mean to push her away.
And

Sadist confirmed.

I think she's only just a sadist bro
Oh man I dunno how to feel

Read the sequel and now I'm just woot o_o

joined May 31, 2016

Oh, one of those stories where the girl is scared of her friend finding out she's gay, and acts mean to push her away.
And

Sadist confirmed.

joined May 31, 2016

It was nice getting closure for this. And we need to make these lewd credits-pages more often.

Wuttan
Water Depth discussion 31 May 18:24
joined May 31, 2016

Even after reading this n+1 times I'm still a bit confused. I guess the point of this is, that we should let kids be themselves and there will always be someone who loves them. Dunno. Also thought about if Fuyo is just eccentric, or does she have some kind of mental problem. This was one confusing manga o_o