Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

now to talking about the actual chapters: thank you Lazy Lily for skipping past the anime so we can watch the anime then come here, also im someone who really does not hate Mitsuki but i do think she took up a bit too much of the series that could have been used for kotone x shizuku, again this worked better in 4koma form because fewer panels = less screen time.

though everyone except for (most) of the people here seem to hate sakura trick for being too samey so unless akuma no riddle does REAL damn well i think we might be in for another yuri dark age, but hey at least tachi got her own anime.

Wait, the author is woman?

With all the fanservice throwed in the anime I was sure it was a man's work.

Most of the fanservice was added to the anime in post

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I heard she is a woman with a thigh fetish or something like that.

Why is that so funny to me omg lol.

But anyways I'm happy the translators decided to skip the parts in the anime. Need more new HarukaxYuu stories!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well, Kodomo no Jikan is also a woman's work

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I heard she is a woman with a thigh fetish or something like that.

Why is that so funny to me omg lol.

But anyways I'm happy the translators decided to skip the parts in the anime. Need more new HarukaxYuu stories!

Dont forget kotone x shizuku

Well, Kodomo no Jikan is also a woman's work

Well that i can understand she is probably just a lolicon like i am

last edited at Apr 20, 2014 6:33AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Why does it skip from chapter 8 to chapter 23 on the chapter list?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Why does it skip from chapter 8 to chapter 23 on the chapter list?

I think the anime covers the first half pretty well I guess so they just skipped, for those manga lovers this might be a pain but I totally approve their choice, the chapter 23 continues after what's left in the anime.

joined Jul 23, 2013

Disliking Mitsuki should be a crime, what is wrong with you people? That was a /fantastic/ character arc.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Disliking Mitsuki should be a crime, what is wrong with you people? That was a /fantastic/ character arc.

I rolled my eyes so hard right now.
I hope this is sarcasm.

joined Jul 23, 2013

It absolutely is not. Fuck off.

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 8:02PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Mitsuki was fine
At least she had more going on than random kisses

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Fantastic? You must be new to romance anime. The predictable love triangle cliche-arc is the most overused arc EVER. Sakura Trick's offered nothing new, nothing great, nothing special... it was just as Kyonne said: fine (at best)

Mitsuki's character? A crime to dislike? Haha!
Typical third wheel, nothing makes her stand out. (Being used for the oppai fanservice even more tan Haruka and Kotone combined was not helping, many disliked her)

Any other arc in the manga would've been better, but they stuck close to it... well it was better than distorting the source content. Still, would've prefer the more serious issues behind Kotone x Shizuku, which is something actually interesting.

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 8:49PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well i say that as a girl who knows nothing about Sakura Tricks, i just watched the anime for the sake of it and for what it was the Mitsuki thing was a change of pace from the obligatory monster of the w-i mean, kiss of the week (Though it still happened in her episodes fuck yeah!)
If the Kotone x Shizuku thing you guys talk about is that better then i'd prefer if it made to the anime instead
Or something
I dunno i just... Season two when?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mitsuki was hotter than Yuu though.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Fantastic? You must be new to romance anime. The predictable love triangle cliche-arc is the most overused arc EVER. Sakura Trick's offered nothing new, nothing great, nothing special... it was just as Kyonne said: fine (at best)

Mitsuki's character? A crime to dislike? Haha!
Typical third wheel, nothing makes her stand out. (Being used for the oppai fanservice even more tan Haruka and Kotone combined was not helping, many disliked her)

Any other arc in the manga would've been better, but they stuck close to it... well it was better than distorting the source content. Still, would've prefer the more serious issues behind Kotone x Shizuku, which is something actually interesting.

I will say this to the end of time: it worked so much better in 4koma format as there were less panels.

now i am hoping to see more pervy haruka because those were the best parts of the anime and as for Kotone x Shizuku...........its tachi, we know she wont end this on them not having a happy ending, they will probably just elope or something, just wait and see

Mitsuki was hotter than Yuu though.

But yuu was cuter

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 5:20AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I will say this to the end of time: it worked so much better in 4koma format as there were less panels.

I agree.

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 6:06AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm on the anime final stretch and I have to ask, do I have my yuri googles on or Kaede really comes off like wanting to jump on Yuzu's bones?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Shit, every hour or so? I didn't know that!

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

kotone has the right idea, screw hiding everyone except yuzu know how transparent the closet is around here and yuzu is just a baka sometimes so she has an excuse

last edited at May 7, 2014 12:14PM

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

so are DS planing n geting chapters 9-25?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

so are DS planing n geting chapters 9-25?

Lazy Lily is skipping those chapters - because they were covered in the anime - so they can catch up with the print releases. As such, there is nothing for us to "get" at the present time.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Dang, they keep getting bolder and bolder...

I would be soooooo tempted to slap Yuu in her sunburned shoulders and back... Old troll habit :S

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Haruka is an excellent wifey

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Yuu and haruka are making out under the table with Kotone and Shizuku making out above....and they flat out don't care who sees.........I love this manga.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yuu and haruka are making out under the table with Kotone and Shizuku making out above....and they flat out don't care who sees.........I love this manga.

And kaede is just like "i dont even care anymore just go with it"

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Still would be nice for those chapters to be scanlated despite the anime covering them, it's the same with love lab -_-, but eh, off to watch the anime first!

To reply you must either login or sign up.