Forum › Angel's Paraphilia discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I really enjoy this, I think it's interesting and made me laught sometimes xD but I think, how sex battles is the story, I lost focus on sex. I enjoyed this for the story more than that xDDD

last edited at Sep 27, 2017 1:30PM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

i don't understand a damn thing
1/10

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

Aside from literally none of it making any sense whatsoever, that was rapey and terrible. The protagonist was the villain yet she gets rewarded by the narrative and it's an ending that makes people cheer? Fucking disgusting, feel like I need a shower now.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Holy wow. I liked this a lot lol.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is pretty damn amazing, it's such a great and hot parody of all those fighting tournament animes.

saucymerchant
Cxs8fptu0aaa0v-
joined Jul 16, 2018

i think this deserves the, "what the fuck am i reading" tag

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I've not read this for a long time because of the tags. But actually this is hilarious.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I get the feeling that Harumachi applies the word "rape" very loosely. The impression I'm getting is basically "to force someone to have sex with you on your own terms rather than theirs", which aptly describes the final match: Shino doesn't mind having sex with Yoshino, but she wants to do it at her own pace (both to win and as a survival tactic; if she loses she stands a high chance of becoming addicted to her opponent's methods of stimulation), while Yoshino's fetish is all about forcing others out of their comfort zone and into her merciless rhythm, ultimately overwhelming them to the point of addicting them to herself, with her sister Shino as the object of her greatest desire.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Top notch work, a 10/10 from me

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

I'm dying lmfao

joined May 25, 2019

I'm cracked \0-o/. I'm not confused confused. Why do I feel nothing, what is why I neutral and why why what. Why never something shocks me but why at harmless things like getting a kiss.

It's nothing! I can/could cry, I'm doing it halfway but nothing feeling
https://youtu.be/XL73jjKGcb0

Now I'm laughing. Normal is again normal but still nothing feeling... Neutral is my indifference
being ¿-¿

I feel nothing..

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This is like the hentai yuri version of Chivalry of a Failed Knight.

Very much so, yes. Can't read a page without seeing the similarities... :D

Some Asterisk influences thrown in later on as well.

last edited at Apr 23, 2020 7:35AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I hadn't read any of this author's work before "Our Pasts" was posted. Now that I've read a few, they seem to work the same way--a pretty horrifying setup, lots of over-the-top sex with comic hentai dialogue, and a "cute" resolution.

"Stop fucking my tentacle dick" is comedy gold.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

WHAT THE FUUUUCK. They had me until the point where they revealed that they sexually tortured all the kids of the family at a young age and whatever the fuck happened at the end. It could have be fine but it’s so not...

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Gang rape stand 「SWINGER PARTY」

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

She’s yuri Rock Lee. I love it.

Edit: she is not yuri Rock Lee.

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 10:21PM

-i7ugu0
joined Apr 19, 2021

Errr- uhh whaaaaa?

To reply you must either login or sign up.