Forum › Toumei na Usui Mizuiro ni discussion

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

You have already noticed that the story is still marked as "ongoing"? ...

I think that's a mistake because there weren't any more chapters in yurihime after this.

joined Dec 9, 2016

Y'all Ritsu isn't really the best person but if you're in a super close knit friend group (esp with 3 people) and you date one of the people in that group that's kind of an ass move

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Now, I hate to the pull the "if the main character was a guy" card, but...

joined Feb 21, 2018

Now, I hate to the pull the "if the main character was a guy" card, but...

If the MC was a guy than all the gay angst wouldnt make any sense.

Its like everyone forgets that the first kiss in Girl Friends Akko was asleep, and yet no one goes around calling Mari a creeper.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Mari didn't record Akko's grunts and complaints while cleaning her ears, listen to them constantly for days, then force Akko to listen to them after saying how much the sounds turned her on.

It's more than the kiss that makes Ritsu a creeper.

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 2:26AM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm mostly disappointed with how everything ended almost instantaneously, all tidy with a neat little bow on top.

If the story ends here, it really should be in a wonderfully bad end. A happy ending could work, but the author would have to show a lot more work on how the characters would reach that solution from where they started from.

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 2:45AM

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

this thread has more drama than the manga itself

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Much Cry
Much Ear fetish
Much Cry
Much Cry...
And a happy end. It was ok but no special.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I think my ears are gay now.

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

looks like people here was very passionate about the plot O.O

joined Sep 2, 2015

Ok then. I didnt know ear fetish was a legit thing but I can't say I'm surprised.

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 2:32AM

joined Oct 13, 2015

I accidentally read this in reverse order. It was oddly enjoyable.

Ritsu Overstepped the boundries and did some shit i would have been ashamed of. But then it worked out for her so i guess... If you're a creep, keep creeping and things will go your way?

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 9:02AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

We should destroy so we can create!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Y'all are crazy for thinking this is some great ending, when it's so clearly siding with the emotional abuser on the flimsiest of reasons.

Yeah because stories are all about morals and stuff. I see where you're coming from, but good morals aren't necessarily what makes a story good or bad.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Y'all are crazy for thinking this is some great ending, when it's so clearly siding with the emotional abuser on the flimsiest of reasons.

Yeah because stories are all about morals and stuff. I see where you're coming from, but good morals aren't necessarily what makes a story good or bad.

THIS!!^^

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Y'all Ritsu isn't really the best person but if you're in a super close knit friend group (esp with 3 people) and you date one of the people in that group that's kind of an ass move

Only in the case where two people have feelings for the third. You can still be friends with 2 people dateing it just opens up a few more ball and chain type jokes for the other person. Just because there is a relationship in a friend group dosent mean that they groups hangs out less, in my case they went on some dates with me sitting there because and I quote "things are less fun if we are missing someone." To this day I still play a part in their relationship and its been 7 years.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

The ending felt rushed, but overall was enjoyable.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Damn, this comment section is cringey XD

“Yeah because stories are all about morals and stuff. I see where you're coming from, but good morals aren't necessarily what makes a story good or bad.”
^This is definitely my favorite quote now

joined Dec 9, 2016

Only in the case where two people have feelings for the third. You can still be friends with 2 people dateing it just opens up a few more ball and chain type jokes for the other person. Just because there is a relationship in a friend group dosent mean that they groups hangs out less, in my case they went on some dates with me sitting there because and I quote "things are less fun if we are missing someone." To this day I still play a part in their relationship and its been 7 years.

Fair enough, maybe it's different for everyone. In my case having a couple in the group (even when it's more than three) starts out fine and fun and cute but after a while their relationship problems either become your problems or they decide to kind of break off from the group and form their own little world. Also the sidewalk usually isn't big enough for three people, tragic. Both kinda suck. Maybe I'm just a spiteful single. I would say dating is selfish but I guess I'm being kinda selfish too whoops

Well at least it works out for you. I feel a little better about dating knowing not all friend groups end up like ritsu-ichi-shun.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Feb 27, 2018

Well let's throw my two cents in and see if I get mauled by the professionally offended.
The way I understood it was that the girls were very close, the guy confessed first and they ended up dating. However Ichika was far more comfortable with the Ritsu. Ritsu struggles with her sexuality and guilt and like most teenagers gave into her hormones. That kiss is what starts Ichika questioning, she's upset it was done sneakily but she was also happy because she loves Ritsu, this led her to feeling guilty and struggling with her own sexuality as she is dating the guy. Seeing this the Ritsu thinks it's best to make Ichika hate her and then leave her and the guy alone. Eventually the Ichika comes to terms with her feelings and makes a decision, she and the Ritsu have mutual feelings and get together. The guy accepts this because he wants them both to be happy.
The ending is a bit too neat and tidy and I think the author should've spent more time fleshing out the reasons and consequences but ultimately it comes down to the fact that the girls are homosexual, the guy never stood a chance because she was never actually attracted to him. She went out with him because that was "normal".
So that my view... please be civil if you disagree.

last edited at Sep 26, 2018 7:07AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

MAL has it as 5 chapters, and it seems to be selling with a page count of 180 pages.
There's 3 chapters here with about 100 pages, so I guess we find out the ending come April.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Happy End!

joined Mar 28, 2019

Well let's throw my two cents in and see if I get mauled by the professionally offended.
The way I understood it was that the girls were very close, the guy confessed first and they ended up dating. However Ichika was far more comfortable with the Ritsu. Ritsu struggles with her sexuality and guilt and like most teenagers gave into her hormones. That kiss is what starts Ichika questioning, she's upset it was done sneakily but she was also happy because she loves Ritsu, this led her to feeling guilty and struggling with her own sexuality as she is dating the guy. Seeing this the Ritsu thinks it's best to make Ichika hate her and then leave her and the guy alone. Eventually the Ichika comes to terms with her feelings and makes a decision, she and the Ritsu have mutual feelings and get together. The guy accepts this because he wants them both to be happy.
The ending is a bit too neat and tidy and I think the author should've spent more time fleshing out the reasons and consequences but ultimately it comes down to the fact that the girls are homosexual, the guy never stood a chance because she was never actually attracted to him. She went out with him because that was "normal".
So that my view... please be civil if you disagree.

Yep, I agree, even the guy notices at the beginning that Ichika seems to want to hang out with Ritsu over watching him practice. and they are also childhood friends. All three of them I mean. Maybe that’s why the guy was just totally cool with Ichika choosing Ritsu. He didn’t want the three of them to break apart.

I think the angsty part really shows that kids and teens don’t know much about homosexuality so they are confused whether they can accept it or not I guess.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

... For once... I think the yuri ending wasn't a well-deserved one... Sue me, but, in this case, I would've preferred either IchikaxShun or (ironically, even more so) every one of the 3 MCs getting to be sad and alone at the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.