Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

i stg if it takes a supernatural twist and it turns out asuka is the reincarnation of atsushi i will cry like really hard

An isekai-tier plot thread like that would probably be the worst thing that could realistically happen.

last edited at Apr 6, 2018 4:27AM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Ushio posted:
what do you mean "its not because your mother and daughter"??!! LMAO that is major issue too not only age but that as well XD hahahahaha

Nice Tsukkomi.

Anyway, I'm a bit cautious with this now... it's really looking like it's going to the "father's substitute" route... and I really don't want that... stupid Akira, talking unnecessary stuff...
. . . . I'll accept it as a ordeal, but definitely not as a conclusion (the "reincarnation" thing mentioned above don't seem very likely, but would probably be the worst outcome, so let's hope it stays as "not likely")...
But again, I trust the mangaka that made the Nio x Yuri doujins, so I'm hoping for a good end.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

i stg if it takes a supernatural twist and it turns out asuka is the reincarnation of atsushi i will cry like really hard
An isekai-tier plot thread like that would probably be the worst thing that could realistically happen.

tbh that would be unique development xD

as long as they ended up together as an Incest Yuri Couple, I would gladly accept the most ridiculous developments even

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

they should all just fuck.

then everyone will be happy.

There's more wisdom in this statement than one would probably think lol

joined Mar 21, 2016

Ushio posted:
what do you mean "its not because your mother and daughter"??!! LMAO that is major issue too not only age but that as well XD hahahahaha

Nice Tsukkomi.

Anyway, I'm a bit cautious with this now... it's really looking like it's going to the "father's substitute" route... and I really don't want that... stupid Akira, talking unnecessary stuff...
. . . . I'll accept it as a ordeal, but definitely not as a conclusion (the "reincarnation" thing mentioned above don't seem very likely, but would probably be the worst outcome, so let's hope it stays as "not likely")...
But again, I trust the mangaka that made the Nio x Yuri doujins, so I'm hoping for a good end.

nah, most likely it won't happen. the mother didn't even realize about dat until akira mentioned it, nd it should be noted she seems doing just fine without her husband. so

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

So... I'm confused by this latest chapter. It looks to me like it's saying that the mom was in love with her mom as well?

joined Mar 21, 2016

it's been bothering me for a while..
why does asuka has snake eyes..? it's so cute~

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

nah, most likely it won't happen. the mother didn't even realize about dat until akira mentioned it, nd it should be noted she seems doing just fine without her husband. so

You are probably right, but in the first half of the chapter, she (Ayako) was worried about what she did/allowed to happen and was even trying to think of some way of stopping it, but after what Akira said, and this, her next action was quite a turn over, so it got me a bit worried (of course, it's perfectly possible that the "Is that really all it is?" thinking was the actual trigger of ther later actions. But I can't help it, I'm pessimistic by nature, so of course I'll worry)...

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch08#11
Stop reading my mind, Ms.author :)

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ahhhh!!! The development is so cute and so perfect.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I like the auntie...but I like the mother x daughter relationship too...

We are all going to hell, guys.

I do liek that so far the characters are pretty realistic

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"I've always wanted to try a motherdaughter-threesome."
Why don't you tell us how you really feel, auntie?

Great chapter. Much awesome all around.

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

Yeah, im also a bit worried about the husband angle, but ill try to be optimistic. Disregarding that issue, i really liked that chapter. The last page especially, though that depends on if they were kissing there or not. I think itd be a bit more emotional if they were just hugging there, but you cant really see their faces. ^^

Since multiple people asked me to continue to relate my experiences, i guess ill do that when appropiate. I actually cut something out of my last post because i thought i should stop, so ill just repost it now. Its also coincedentally a bit relevant to the current chapter i think. ^^

The thing about living together and having no other place to stay WHILE you are figuring out these feelings is something that is a bit problematic to me. No i mentioned that me and my sister grew up together, but our feelings only really became apparent after (from my perspective at least, she told me she had felt like that for a while, which is actually one of the reasons why) she moved out.

We started dating a bit later, but she was very insistent that i could only move in with her if it was absolutely clear without a doubt that this relationship was going to last. So we waited about three years, during which we were dating pretty much like a regular couple, with occasional sleepovers at most, until we had gone through both very good and very bad times, had fights, made up, etc. I dont think it wouldve been a great idea to try being together while we still both lived with our parents, because there is just no way out should things go bad one way or another.

Especially in this situation. Lets say one of two things happen: Either the mom realizes she really doesnt love her daughter that way and never will, or the mom actually comes around and Asuka finds out that it was just a flight of fancy or something.

In both of these situations, if Asuka was older and had her own place, then once could try to distance themselves for a while, and then slowly work on repairing the platonic relationship bit by bit. Itd take a long time, but itd def be possible. On the other hand, as it is now, this would just make the current living situation unbearable for both parties. Also, couple fighting, as rare as it was, was way more intense in our early days when it actually happened, and i dont think our relationship would have survived if we didnt have seperate living arrangements to cool off and think things through on our own.

So yeah, i rambled way too much this time, ill try to keep this stuff shorter in the future haha.

joined Mar 21, 2016

You are probably right, but in the first half of the chapter, she (Ayako) was worried about what she did/allowed to happen and was even trying to think of some way of stopping it, but after what Akira said, and this, her next action was quite a turn over, so it got me a bit worried (of course, it's perfectly possible that the "Is that really all it is?" thinking was the actual trigger of ther later actions. But I can't help it, I'm pessimistic by nature, so of course I'll worry)...

well yeah worrisome, but
have u heard about "the end justifies the means"?

as long as they ended up together as an incest yuri couple, it doesn't matter to me. I'll accept anything they throw at me to keep my ship from sink

joined Dec 26, 2016

This is going great so far I'm glad the author went there

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's always the possibility that there's an arc where the daughter goes on about how she doesn't just want to be her father's replacement, so even if that's what going on so far (I'm not entirely sure - I mean, it just makes sense that if the mother has a type and that father-daughters are kinda similar, it's not necessarily anything deeper than that) there's no guarantee at all that it'll stay that way.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So... do people want them to cross that line or not?

Personally, I wish they do and we get to see how they handle it.

I think it's the author's goal. Not to make them dance around each other before being "reasonable", but them being unreasonable, because love is stronger than society, and deal with it.

joined Jan 12, 2018

So yeah, i rambled way too much this time, ill try to keep this stuff shorter in the future haha.

Just read your other posts and it was interesting and gives a lot of food for thought.
I'm glad that there are people who share their life experience but without aggressively imposing their point of view. Though it maybe offtopic here, but anyway thank you.

Latest chapters really gives that feeling about "late husband substitute".
But on other hand if that was the only case Akira will be more suitable than the Asuka. As I understand they both resembles Ayako's late husband but she choose Asuka over Akira, so I guess there is more than just appearance and/or mothering. Still there are many uncertain things that we don't know about.

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch08#11
"I've always wanted to try out mother-daughter threesome at some point!"

.______________.

last edited at Apr 4, 2018 7:44AM

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Alright so basically the father fell for the mom, the aunt... kinda fell for her as well. Now that the daughter ALSO fell for the mom I guess this is something runs in their blood.
Also that talk between Arika and Asuka made me laugh so hard. Arika didn't forbid it or smt. She was like "Yeh if you want to do her then wait 2 more years until you turn 18 so that'll be legit". Like wtf???? xD

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Is Asuka even her daughter I wonder.
There was a panel where the Mom was sayin something like Asuka is her father's daughter and stopped when she said "as for me" or something like that.

Well, it's an interesting angle but cliche I must admit so I still vote for blood-related route. Though, morally speaking, the former might be good for the both of them if it's true.

joined Apr 4, 2018

YO HOLY SHIT

joined Dec 13, 2013

I know the story is supposed to be Asuka x Ayako, but honestly i rather Ayako x Akira. At first i liked Asuka but then she just got... a little annoying? She was this possessive even when a baby hfiejsksj im not sure what happened to the father (my guess is that an accident happened and akira was somehow indirectly involved) but it seems that the author is “explaining” the romantic love she has for her mom be something related to him?? like she inherited the love or some shit lololo

joined Mar 21, 2016

I know the story is supposed to be Asuka x Ayako, but honestly i rather Ayako x Akira. At first i liked Asuka but then she just got... a little annoying? She was this possessive even when a baby hfiejsksj im not sure what happened to the father (my guess is that an accident happened and akira was somehow indirectly involved) but it seems that the author is “explaining” the romantic love she has for her mom be something related to him?? like she inherited the love or some shit lololo

possessive chicks are the cutest~

nah it won't happen, I bet later the mom will realize asuka nd her husband are two different person.
she loves asuka as asuka, not as her husband. nd then they both live happily ever after as an incest yuri couple. not as daughter nd mother of course, cuz if it happened, it would be Wasted

To reply you must either login or sign up.