Forum › Bully Payback discussion

joined Mar 11, 2018

Het

joined Jan 22, 2015

shlick showed up again. Is this a new english word?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's basically "fap" for girls.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Hey, it's Tomekichi the Swap ⇔ Swap guy (girl??). The art does look noticeably older, probably because it's from 2011 (C81 if my mental math hasn't failed me), but still recognizably Tomekichi.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Yeah, I pretty much figured Tomekichi was "that" kind of yuri artist.
Well, it could be worse. A lot worse.

last edited at Apr 3, 2018 11:02PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I love you Kodaka..but get out please..let these girls have fun! XDDD

last edited at Apr 3, 2018 11:11PM

joined Mar 11, 2018

Almost everything is het by Tomekichi .

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's not really new. It's been used a lot in this very forum for years. And I heard it quite some time before I even came here.

80b65ca647a372e4e1adc4d6cdb032aca75339c4_hq
joined Apr 20, 2017

Heeeeeeeet

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I remember reading this Years Ago lol

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Almost everything is het by Tomekichi .

Actually a lot of her stuff is yaoi, of the forced cross-dressing variety. Just goes to show how you can never assume what a Japanese mangaka is like from one of their works, because they probably have a whole other side to them. Or several, as the case may be.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Dammit boy, get out! It was just getting good!

joined Sep 11, 2014

The only Sena x Yozora doujin that I know of, and the end was ruined.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Well, you have to make it clear that they like boys because of reasons. :O They didn't really "really" like to make out with each other.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I don't get it, was something removed?

joined Aug 28, 2016

It's not really new. It's been used a lot in this very forum for years. And I heard it quite some time before I even came here.

I'm pretty sure it was originally coined by Clay, the author of the Sexy Losers/Thin H Line webcomic, waaay back around the early 2000s.

joined Jan 12, 2018

UNIVEEEERSE

Laughing out loud. Just remember that scene from anime where they running around naked.
Now I demand a Comedy tag.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Last page should have had an "Eh!? Nandatte!?"

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Haha I actually like Kodaka the only normal-ish person in Haganai.
But I can totally see this happening with Sena's love for cute girls. If only Yozora was this cute. lel.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

Not sure what you mean, but my point was that, while both this and Swap-Swap are an annoying kind of "yuri but not yuri" (at least Swap-Swap doesn't have men), it could be a lot less yuri, like the artist I linked to. As I recall, I read that guy's work because Nezchan was talking about it, so she could probably explain the problems with it better than I can.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not sure what you mean, but my point was that, while both this and Swap-Swap are an annoying kind of "yuri but not yuri" (at least Swap-Swap doesn't have men), it could be a lot less yuri, like the artist I linked to. As I recall, I read that guy's work because Nezchan was talking about it, so she could probably explain the problems with it better than I can.

Well, nothing too mysterious with that artist. All their stuff on the site is "two girls inviting the reader in" where that reader is assumed to be a dude, even going so far as to include mysterious white fluid in the shot. It's two-girl pinups and contrived situations where actual gay girls don't seem to have crossed the artist's mind in the first place.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

Well, nothing too mysterious with that artist. All their stuff on the site is "two girls inviting the reader in" where that reader is assumed to be a dude, even going so far as to include mysterious white fluid in the shot. It's two-girl pinups and contrived situations where actual gay girls don't seem to have crossed the artist's mind in the first place.

Exactly. I'm kinda getting that same impression from Tomekichi's work, but to a far lesser degree.

joined Sep 23, 2017

Pretty sure crying and repeatedly saying "No" and "Stop" warrants the Rape tag.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Never watched the anime (It's one of many anime I want to watch but keep forgetting to), so why does Yozora keep calling Sena "meat"?
And yeah, the ending WAS anticlimatic.

last edited at Apr 4, 2018 4:40PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

why does Yozora keep calling Sena "meat"?

Boob envy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.