ForumNews SSamba, author of Fluttering Feelings, has passed away.

Img_20180217_001457
joined Feb 18, 2018
Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

That's awful, rest in peace,

joined Apr 25, 2017

My mother was diagnosed last month with a stage 4 breast cancer. She decided not to undergo chemotheraphy, she instead takes a lot of herbal/natural medicine as an alternative, eats organic food only. She's now under the care of Dr. Farrah Agustin-Bunch, who is reknown here in our country for her successful treatments, with patients being cancer-free in the end. It'll be a long battle for us. But fuck you cancer. You already took my two aunts, and now Ssamba.

To Ssamba, thank you for the gift that is you, and Seol-a and No-rae, and Fluttering Feelings. You are missed.

Sorry to be an absolute cunt, but your mom will never defeat cancer with "alternative medicine". You are being scammed, and chemo would be her only choice.

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

May you rest in peace.

Oc%20sketchdump%2012
joined Jun 24, 2013

rest in peace ssamba.

joined Jun 15, 2016

thank you for leaving your spirit with us, ssamba. i wanna say rest in peace but i''m hoping there's an afterlife.

Images
joined Feb 13, 2018

Rest in Peace Ssamba and I hope you're happy wherever you are.

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

Fluttering Feelings was and still is at the top of my 'To Read' list. I heard about Ssamba's condition and hoped for the best.
I'm no cancer researcher, and I'm not the best example of a good Catholic either. But the last time I went to church (in this case it just happened to be a cathedral) it was to light a candle for you Ssamba. I wish I could have done more. And if I had the money I would have lit every candle in the cathedral for you. I look forward to when I get to read the work you were able to share with us.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Honestly, I thought she had already died since Summer, but it’s still sad to remember, and even more sad now that it’s confirmed.

07d4fb27c49ad42311ff47063ec434d6
joined Oct 9, 2017

RIP you will be missed

joined Aug 8, 2011

Fluttering Feelings was and still is at the top of my 'To Read' list. I heard about Ssamba's condition and hoped for the best.
I'm no cancer researcher, and I'm not the best example of a good Catholic either. But the last time I went to church (in this case it just happened to be a cathedral) it was to light a candle for you Ssamba. I wish I could have done more. And if I had the money I would have lit every candle in the cathedral for you. I look forward to when I get to read the work you were able to share with us.

I'll light a candle too, in my home. I think seol-a and no-rae deserve It.
Have a good rest Ssamba sensei. You gave me so much joy with your masterpiece.

last edited at Mar 7, 2018 7:11PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Err, it sucks. RIP Ssamba.

This is really a sad new, Fluttering Feelings is the best Yuri manhwa I have ever read, much better more than others (Pulse, WDSF, etc.) It's one of my favorite, I read it all over again multiple times. Ever since I heard that she got a cancer, I always kept hoping that someday she recovered from a cancer and could be able to draw something with her passionately heart and could able to finish the story of Fluttering Feelings. To think that a cancer took everything away from her, it's really sadden.

May she rest in piece.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Dead is not a rest.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

Man, I knew cancer was shitty but somehow it became even shittier than shitty. Rest in peace SSamba, your FF was the manhwa that got me into yuri. It was the manhwa that pushed the boundaries of what a manhwa can be all about, and despite the hate she got - she still continued. That alone is very inspirational. She didnt deserve to suffer, but at least the suffering is over. Again, rest in peace SSamba.

Images%20(6)
joined Mar 12, 2017

RIP Ssamba. I always wanna know the ending for FF. Hiks but now theres no ending for those two. I really love your works. Thank you so much.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I just found out about this :( She is such an inspiring artist, i love her comic. Rest in peace.

Star-2-xxl
joined Dec 25, 2016

FF is one of my fav manwha
didn't expect that it will end like this

Rest in peace Ssamba we love u

Nako
joined Oct 12, 2013

Sad for this bad news, sad for her and her family, may she reast in peace now. :'(

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

this really deeply hurts my heart,, ssamba’s fluttering feelings really helped me on my journey of figuring out my identity as a lesbian and just... gave me a lot of hope and joy. I’ll miss her dearly

Images%20(1)
joined Nov 14, 2017

May Ssamba's soul be in peace we will keep you in our hearts

joined Mar 21, 2018

Rip SSamba ;-;

joined Jul 18, 2013

My mother was diagnosed last month with a stage 4 breast cancer. She decided not to undergo chemotheraphy, she instead takes a lot of herbal/natural medicine as an alternative, eats organic food only. She's now under the care of Dr. Farrah Agustin-Bunch, who is reknown here in our country for her successful treatments, with patients being cancer-free in the end. It'll be a long battle for us. But fuck you cancer. You already took my two aunts, and now Ssamba.

To Ssamba, thank you for the gift that is you, and Seol-a and No-rae, and Fluttering Feelings. You are missed.

Sorry to be an absolute cunt, but your mom will never defeat cancer with "alternative medicine". You are being scammed, and chemo would be her only choice.
You're actually incorrect. There's quite a few instances if people recovering by changing their diet and mindset. Elimination of a lot of preservatives in your dirt and going organic not only reduces your chances of getting cancer, it's healthier all around. Chemo is an option, but it's not the only choice.

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

I did not expect to see this after a long hiatus from this forum.
My condolences to Ssama's loved ones. I'm shocked.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Your work will forever live inside the hearts of your fans ♡

To reply you must either login or sign up.