Forum › Posts by stich77

joined Aug 8, 2011

Fluttering Feelings was and still is at the top of my 'To Read' list. I heard about Ssamba's condition and hoped for the best.
I'm no cancer researcher, and I'm not the best example of a good Catholic either. But the last time I went to church (in this case it just happened to be a cathedral) it was to light a candle for you Ssamba. I wish I could have done more. And if I had the money I would have lit every candle in the cathedral for you. I look forward to when I get to read the work you were able to share with us.

I'll light a candle too, in my home. I think seol-a and no-rae deserve It.
Have a good rest Ssamba sensei. You gave me so much joy with your masterpiece.

last edited at Mar 7, 2018 7:11PM

joined Aug 8, 2011

i feel ssamba's death has stolen a peace of my heart. I like manwa, but they are still missng something, I've read a lot of them, but still, they made me feel incomplete. Fluttering Feeling was the first korean work worth of a yuri manga. It warmed my heart. It ws sometimes frustrating with its low pace, but it was Ssamba sensei will, so i accepted. Every week i was waiting for those beautiful charachters The strong seol-a, the cool Norae. In the past two years i was waiting for them and for Ssamba. She gave us beautiful arts, hoping she can gave us the rest of Fluttering Feeeling. For the past 2 years i've followed halmony blog hoping for better news. I've read the tanslated posts of Ssamba sensei, always cheerful, always full of life. She warmed my hearts, and she was so ill. She always warmed my heart, from the time i started reading her masterpieces, to the time i checked her blog. And if you checked it you know the beautiful woman Ssamba was.
Scrivo in italiano. Non parlerò del vuoto che hai lasciato Ssamba, ma del cuore che hai riempito con la tua arte, con la delicatezza dei tuoi personaggi, con il sentimento che hai saputo trasmettere in ogni tua tavola. Non so avrò la forza di rileggere le tua pagine, rilette in questi anni fino allo sfinimento, attendendo e sperando. Ma non ne ho bisogno. La conclusione della storia ce l'hai data con i tuoi disegni. Grazia Samba.

Sherly

stich77
Beloved L discussion 06 Sep 18:32
joined Aug 8, 2011

a masterpiece. Since Octave i haven't read something so good. Art story, verosimility, tenderness, real life. Great Jaeliu. If it was available ti buy i'll do without thinking

joined Aug 8, 2011

Dear SSamba,
you don't know how much joy Fluttering Feeling gave to me. Thank you
Please don't give up. I believe in you.
Sorry, my English is bad, but i'm close to you and i'm waiting for the wonderful person you are.
See you, with all the feelings you gave to me.

Sherly, from Italy

stich77
Octave discussion 19 Mar 22:31
joined Aug 8, 2011

the best yuri I ever read.