REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never trust Horriblesubs.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Shion's shions sure are nice.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Is this why they're delaying the meeting of Shion and Eiko in the anime? To leave the reveal that Shion is a ronin too until later? I don't get it, now if Shion told Eiko that Hana is, then it would make more sense.

Img-thing
joined Jul 6, 2015

Does anyone ship Shion x Hana like me? :3

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Favorite parts:
manga: squeak squeak
anime: "Miki dess"

So cute~
though watching the anime first and then reading the manga makes it feel like reading a very brief summary..

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Eiko getting someone pregnant really needed to be in the anime.

joined Jul 26, 2016

When are they just going to declare Kamu to be Eiko's legal wife?

joined Apr 25, 2017

When are they just going to declare Kamu to be Eiko's legal wife?

When Kamu can in any way, shape or form be better than Enami-sensei.

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 3:38AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I like how the show made these last two chapters even gayer.

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

Finally some Eiko x Enami-sensei
Bless

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now that Eiko x Enami is here it's time for the Yuri tag or we still need a few more chapters with them?

joined Mar 31, 2017

I'm not exactly sure how much the Yuri tag applies to the whole series. Not even Saki has it. I'll suggest adding the Student/Teacher, age gap and yuri (crush) tags to Eiko x Enami chapters though. I think the Yuri tag should only apply to series and chapters with such relationships in its center while Slow Start has more of the slice of life feeling where most characters are just interested in girls. Obviously Saki was a huge inspiration for Hakka-ya.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I was just expecting some easy enjoyble enterainment with this, but the characters are actually pretty interesting. With Eiko it's kinda like we are seeing a harem protagonist from the perspective of her friends, Kamuri was probabaly at some point Eiko's cat until she was turned into a human and Tamate is obviously a magical girl in secret. Hiroe is an intersting take on the SCPresident archtype and Hana herself is intersting too, not to forget her mother/wife Shion.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

is this yuri ?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

is this yuri ?

Pretty much.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I like that there's characters they are doing things that don't actually have any central role. Feels more ... organic this way.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hannen and Hana did a lot of flirting this chapter

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I don't know why Eiko even pretends Tama is wrong over the phone when she hides nothing once a pretty woman is in front of her. Her actions betray her words.

On the other hand, I wish they had animated that final part of the color pages instead of changing it for a punch line in the anime. The manga version wins in the gayness here.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Yeah parts of the manga are really winning over the anime.

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

And so Eiko's harem grows ever larger.

joined Jan 11, 2018

All women are in her harem, they just don't know it yet.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I could hear the ending playing at the end of this chapter. I'm gonna miss this show, good thing we have the manga and I still need to typeset a few more anthology chapters.

joined Jul 26, 2016

All women are in her harem, they just don't know it yet.

There are two kinds of women in this world; Eiko's harem and those who haven't met her yet.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Hisa and Eiko look so much alike. And I love them both and I'm pretty sure Eiko would totally get me pregnant xDDD I'd like to be one of her bitch..

It' amazing how Shion's boobies are getting out of the panel loool

joined Jan 11, 2018

The flirting levels up each chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.