joined Jul 26, 2016

I had actually forgotten how great Mrs. Sun is. >_>

joined Sep 12, 2015

Hahahaha nop mushrooms!!

joined Jun 9, 2016

so after recent chapters, it seems like there are plans for:
an act of the yaoi bois from the class.
an arc of the jealous fan girl.
an arc where we finally meet the parents / parents meet the "girlfriend".
an arc where the schools collide with each other.
definitely need an arc where we have the girls run away, classic yuri storyline.
but the author decides to make this...
i mean i like the short funny bits... but i hate it. please dont make me hate this wonderful series.

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Well I mean there was the issues with the publisher or whatever??? Maybe that or something else in the authors life is keeping them from the story. I dunno

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Maybe it's already considered to be practically resolved? And the actual event not so urgent now that they are enjoying hot potatoes? Hot sweet potatoes!

joined Jan 8, 2017

...I hope I never get to experience getting a package with mushrooms growing out of it.

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

As someone who is currently awaiting a long overdue delivery of a game... I feel ya girl. I feel ya TT^TT

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FriedBreadfast posted:

Well I mean there was the issues with the publisher or whatever??? Maybe that or something else in the authors life is keeping them from the story. I dunno

That must be the case, which is sad... There's a chance we won't get a continuation for a while

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

It was like when i pre ordered For Honor. I kept ask my older brother amd his girlfriend "Did you get a package???" This was days before it was getting released. XD

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Parnifia the Bastard posted:

pre-ordering games

Please don't do that.

It's not an issue in and of itself. It's only really an issue if you pre-order from shitbag developers. Though of course if you pre-order and don't enjoy the game at all then you really have nobody to blame but yourself too.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I would to see a proper confession from Qiu Tong xD makes me wonder if author is like the mangaka from "my lesbian experience" and has no real experience with romance drama/confessions and therefore has trouble drawing them e.e

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

I have no regret reading this

now I have my reason to live back

joined Dec 28, 2017

She must've ordered a special edition with physical extras.

EWW, YUCK! CARDBOARD MUSHROOMS!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, is not a continuation but is a new year special so I understand

Yuri_goggles_mugi
joined Aug 22, 2017

i wish i had friends... ;-;

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

i wish i had friends... ;-;

Oof too much depressing

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm surprised they invited glasses guy (or that he was willing to join them ^^).

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Seeing some of your favourite characters celebrate a holiday with you is really something special. Watching the specials late just aren’t the same.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

This was not late. Chinese new year was February 16th this year, the same day this was released.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So The Christmas and chinese new year specials are fair enough, and the future glimpse and side jump to Tattletale's glasses were funny and cute, but...I am freaking desperate to know what happened with Mo Xiaonan.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Still betting that the sweet potato scene was an extra as well.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Cannibal posted:

Still betting that the sweet potato scene was an extra as well.

Pretty sure it was, in the previous chapter didn't it say "SJ didn't come that day/night" so it wouldn't make sense if she indeed appeared after all

To reply you must either login or sign up.