Forum › Citrus discussion

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

If Shou will back JUST in this moment and save his daughter from grandfather, it would be deus ex machina for me.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Shou can come back OR Grandpa can just die. I'm rooting for the second option.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Or Menager will discover the truth about Mei&Yuzu.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, the RAWs of next chapter came out and /u/ is having a meltdown over what it allegedly happens

Time skip to Yuzu's last year of high school, Mei abandoned her but left a note explaining her actions, Yuzu is sad, and Matsuri is now a first year at Aihara Academy.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 4:32PM by Alextasha

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

^ Hahaha if you ever needed confirmation that this trashy series was dragged out hoping for an anime there you go.

Saburouta and Kodama Aoko are the worst things to happen to the yuri genre.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 2:59PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Saburouta and Kodama Aoko are the worst things to happen to the yuri genre.

Not that tastes differ and some of us like their works. Nope, they are just the worst. Killed the genre, if you ask me. At least spell their names correctly. You missed Ejima from your usual list, by the by.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

If you like random time skips that give the author an excuse to completely cut out a story arc because she is trying to end the shit show after cashing in the anime check then you like trash. How can you support this shit?

I pity anyone that kept buying books past volume 4.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 3:50PM

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Who cares about random manga with lesbians?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Who cares about random manga with lesbians?

I do.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

I read 36 chapter... And it sucks... Really... I have hope 37 will be something awesome! But now... meh...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can only laugh to be honest... I'm waiting for the conclusion on the side characters, like drill twintails

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I can only laugh to be honest... I'm waiting for the conclusion on the side characters, like drill twintails

I think thats the only thing we can do at the moment. It feels exactly to what i felt when i forced myself to finish reading Naruto, i loved that series so much at one point that i felt the need to finish it for the sake of giving a proper conclusion to something i previously liked so much. I did ended up liking some aspects of it, so even if Citrus turns into the worst type of cliche soap opera, i'm going to read with the hopes of liking something out of the whole mess the same way i did with Naruto.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

I think autor want buy some time, because she dont know how to solve this thing with fiance etc.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I enjoy this suffering :) as much as people like fluffly stories it just gets boring the heartache is great.

joined Jan 20, 2018

I think this is something biger then she doesn;t have any idea for solve this situation. Maybe the
publishing house or editor have something in it. Chapter 37 feel rush even in drawing style.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

If you like random time skips that give the author an excuse to completely cut out a story arc because she is trying to end the shit show after cashing in the anime check then you like trash. How can you support this shit?

Don't want your stupid pity still going to buy it because i enjoy it and support Yuri.

joined Jan 20, 2018

Don't want your stupid pity still going to buy it because i enjoy it and support Yuri.
Do you have feeling that there is something hide in this haste in story?

joined Jan 20, 2018

Like someone tell to the artist to do what she done.

joined Jan 20, 2018

Like someone tell to the artist to do what she done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf6fMJng6Zc

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Do you want me to fix your formatting there, Hiromi?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

It's great, no need for your pity, I'm here for the angst anyway. But it'd be cool if you didn't stay here, you clearly don't enjoy the stories since a long time ago, you can just leave.

That said, I can't wait to see what explanation Mei is giving. I'm a bit disappointed naturally, since she was saying they had to keep going despite not matter what everybody said but... We'll see. It's funny, I didn't think I would feel that way after I read the first six volumes in a row each evening during my week of vacation when I discovered that series. The series that made me completely embrace my inner yurifag.

The wait will be long though, still maintain that this shouldn't be read monthly, but everything in one go.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 8:40PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Support bad yuri, recieve nothing but bad yuri.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Support bad yuri, recieve nothing but bad yuri.

What are opinions. But I can't wait for your two thousands words long essay explaining me why this is objectively the worst yuri story ever :3

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Don't have to, everyone else is going to do it for me. Citrus is already known for being a trashy soap opera that survives solely on the appeal of Harumin and Yuzu, this new chapter is just icing on the shit cake that even has the scanlation group calling it out for how bad it is.

I get that you have shit taste, don't have to remind me every time I criticise a bad manga.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 8:47PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] don't have to remind me every time I criticise a bad manga.

You mean every time you're crying because things don't go the way you want? I'll gladly remind you what are my shit tastes every time you can't refrain from mentally jerking yourself off for having the best standards, ever.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 9:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.