Forum › Citrus discussion

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Mei and Yuzu just still think they are anonymous with their relationship. Did you expect Hamuri to start talking to Mei about in what position she fuck with Yuzu? C'mon. In my opinion girls just wait for Yuzu and Mei to tell everything about their love.

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Mei and Yuzu just still think they are anonymous with their relationship. Did you expect Hamuri to start talking to Mei about in what position she fuck with Yuzu? C'mon. In my opinion girls just wait for Yuzu and Mei to tell everything about their love.

Nope of course, but her interactions with Mei could be different if she knew. I'm suspicious, guess we'll know in next chapter or two where Harumin stands in this situation. She could be a helping hand for Yuzu so, we'll know for sure what she's really aware of...

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

I think that Matsuri will have a role to play in the coming events. That conversation with Nene about Y&H friendship was foreshadow of something.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

Uh... Can I just say
Mei can legally say no and maybe I don't know talk to Yuzu

Yeah, because gay teens are so welcomed in Japan, right?

Surely she could refuse without having to come out???

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 2:37AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I think people were too busy complaining about the sketchy drawings to notice that Harumin's put Matsuri's head in her breasts.. That or I didn't see the commentaries about it. That's highly dangerous shipping fuel.

We're not focusing on HaruMatsu, right now, given the current situation.
There are also far more obvious ship tease in previous chapters so it's not as dangerous as you think.

Bapa%20nada
joined Oct 20, 2017

Okay, only one thing, this takes place in Japan, where gay marriage is looked down upon.

how can it be looked down upon if it doesn't even exist lmao

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

You know, girls can leave Japan, just like "their" father done.

joined Feb 10, 2018

You know, girls can leave Japan, just like "their" father done.

Yes, they can. But Mei is steadfast with her decision to run/inherit the school. So that's not really a possible outcome here in the future. Unless the father returns and replaces Mei's position. Whose following the anime btw?

Anyways, hello to all of you. New but not so new, been a lurker for a year now.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

If Shou will back JUST in this moment and save his daughter from grandfather, it would be deus ex machina for me.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Shou can come back OR Grandpa can just die. I'm rooting for the second option.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Or Menager will discover the truth about Mei&Yuzu.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, the RAWs of next chapter came out and /u/ is having a meltdown over what it allegedly happens

Time skip to Yuzu's last year of high school, Mei abandoned her but left a note explaining her actions, Yuzu is sad, and Matsuri is now a first year at Aihara Academy.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 4:32PM by Alextasha

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

^ Hahaha if you ever needed confirmation that this trashy series was dragged out hoping for an anime there you go.

Saburouta and Kodama Aoko are the worst things to happen to the yuri genre.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 2:59PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Saburouta and Kodama Aoko are the worst things to happen to the yuri genre.

Not that tastes differ and some of us like their works. Nope, they are just the worst. Killed the genre, if you ask me. At least spell their names correctly. You missed Ejima from your usual list, by the by.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

If you like random time skips that give the author an excuse to completely cut out a story arc because she is trying to end the shit show after cashing in the anime check then you like trash. How can you support this shit?

I pity anyone that kept buying books past volume 4.

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 3:50PM

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Who cares about random manga with lesbians?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Who cares about random manga with lesbians?

I do.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

I read 36 chapter... And it sucks... Really... I have hope 37 will be something awesome! But now... meh...

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can only laugh to be honest... I'm waiting for the conclusion on the side characters, like drill twintails

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I can only laugh to be honest... I'm waiting for the conclusion on the side characters, like drill twintails

I think thats the only thing we can do at the moment. It feels exactly to what i felt when i forced myself to finish reading Naruto, i loved that series so much at one point that i felt the need to finish it for the sake of giving a proper conclusion to something i previously liked so much. I did ended up liking some aspects of it, so even if Citrus turns into the worst type of cliche soap opera, i'm going to read with the hopes of liking something out of the whole mess the same way i did with Naruto.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

I think autor want buy some time, because she dont know how to solve this thing with fiance etc.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I enjoy this suffering :) as much as people like fluffly stories it just gets boring the heartache is great.

joined Jan 20, 2018

I think this is something biger then she doesn;t have any idea for solve this situation. Maybe the
publishing house or editor have something in it. Chapter 37 feel rush even in drawing style.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

If you like random time skips that give the author an excuse to completely cut out a story arc because she is trying to end the shit show after cashing in the anime check then you like trash. How can you support this shit?

Don't want your stupid pity still going to buy it because i enjoy it and support Yuri.

joined Jan 20, 2018

Don't want your stupid pity still going to buy it because i enjoy it and support Yuri.
Do you have feeling that there is something hide in this haste in story?

To reply you must either login or sign up.