joined Sep 30, 2017

What an ungrateful little shit...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Hmm. Still enjoying this. Lets keep going. ^-^

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I think she is just in shock. I've seen this same thing in Full Metal Panic actually. When the lead dude revealed to the lead female that he was actually a soldier( and rather good killing if I remember right) It was such a stark change from the seemingly harmless fellow he seemed to be up to that point that he seemed as much a threat as the people he was fighting in that instance.

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Poor gay kid. She worked a lot to find and save her princess from dragons. Cleaning castles in her way.

67506994_2379230249025008_6717202531660857344_n
joined Mar 13, 2017

I think shes talking about the black thing behind Bronya, that's why she's getting scared.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Wendy x Bronya, when?

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

wait what?
that was it.. ?
Im soo confused

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wendy x Bronya, when?

That ship got sunk with extreme prejudice by Mommy Dearest to power a GIANT ROBOT rather quickly, I'm afraid... (´;ω;`)

It's called being in shock. Most people don't deal with sudden displays of violence very well without a certain amount of mental conditioning to prepare them for it; Seele would already have been under serious emotional stress here and watching her BFF coolly slaughter two people like so much cattle to top it off clearly rattled her pretty bad. (She's presumably well enough aware of what Bronya used to do for a living but witnessing it firsthand is a whole different kettle of fish from vaguely knowing it as an intellectual abstraction.)

Plus going by how she reacted to witnessing what Sin did to Bronya she probably has any number of violence-related prior traumas anyway. One rather gets the impression the kids Kokoria/Kukuria/Kakaria/Cacalia/Cocolia (seriously there's like 0 consensus or consistency to how her name gets translated) takes in generally haven't had particularly happy and wholesome childhoods...

On another note, I wonder if that grim reaper vision isn't partly referencing Seele's stigmata appearance...?

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

The 4th chapter gives a feeling of yandere returned

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Is it wrong that I enjoyed seeing that little rat being broken?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

She Just had to pluck her fucking tooth out, huh? Oh, shit... I know that bitch had It comming, but I don't do anything teeth related... I can't take It...

I cringed so hard when Rinne punched Fukka's teeth out in Vivid Strike. I'm cringing as I type this...

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 10:17PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so its bleach?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Ah yes. I'm loving this.

joined Dec 15, 2017

On another note, I wonder if that grim reaper vision isn't partly referencing Seele's stigmata appearance...?

According to other CN players' discussion, Seele has a slit personality, the other is the Herrscher one (Herrscher of Death) so her stigmata appearance is her Herrscher form

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Wendy x Bronya, when?

That ship got sunk with extreme prejudice by Mommy Dearest to power a GIANT ROBOT rather quickly, I'm afraid... (´;ω;`)

I think I'm staying too much in the Infinity Abyss that I fail to go through with the Story missions. That's the part that comes after the chapter I'm in right now I think because Dark Bronya and Mommy just kidnapped Mei and Wendy in my last story mission.

I actually wish there's a Dark Bronya playable Valkyrie... Is there? I'm using her Yamabuki form. So useful.

joined Oct 17, 2014

I actually wish there's a Dark Bronya playable Valkyrie... Is there? I'm using her Yamabuki form. So useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L02N9gAkYcE

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Oh men.... Dark side characters are way hotter (but sadly are under-presented). I think I just fall in love with Seele's split personality ROTFL

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Should have yandere tag

joined Oct 17, 2014

On a somewhat related note, I was browsing around and found out that some of the 4koma for Gun Girls Z/Honkai Gakuen 2/Houkai Gakuen 2 was translated:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ggzAsia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1792997167646570

GGZ was the previous game by miHoYo and shared many of the same characters and plot points, though it's not a prequel or anything. It's basically best to think of GGZ and Honkai Impact as AUs of each other.

Should have yandere tag

I dunno. Sin did assault Bronya (and possibly crippled her for life seeing as Bronya has prosthetic legs in the game) and showed no signs of reforming her ways. When Seele tried diplomacy with Sin, she almost got raped. At that point, knocking Sin out was probably the only sensible thing to do instead of the extreme, yandere thing to do.

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 1:55AM

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

A few pages were removed here and there and a whole arc (100+ pages) was removed from the "main story" most likely because China no longer wants certain historical figures being depicted as characters (around the same time F/GO got banned). For the people who thought it was a bit disjointed before the censorship, the missing arc makes it way worse since it actually directly connects the two arcs before and after it.

Sorry, do you happen to know which arc was removed? I'm trying to figure it myself, but my chinese is quite limited.

joined Jan 31, 2018

A few pages were removed here and there and a whole arc (100+ pages) was removed from the "main story" most likely because China no longer wants certain historical figures being depicted as characters (around the same time F/GO got banned). For the people who thought it was a bit disjointed before the censorship, the missing arc makes it way worse since it actually directly connects the two arcs before and after it.

Sorry, do you happen to know which arc was removed? I'm trying to figure it myself, but my chinese is quite limited.

The Xuanyuan arc or whatever 圣痕之秘篇 translates to. It's the one after Theresa meets Sakura. Should be chapters 15 - 22. This site sort of has them, though some of the links don't work properly. Someone managed to find them and upload them: https://void.cat/#6cfcb3a4137d7c5d5e1315230551722c24ca63bf

Someone on Mangadex also informed me that someone on 4chan was keeping track of which pages were missing and found out how to still access the by playing around with the links. I've backed up the missing pages, so if you need them and they get removed, just leave me a message:
https://pastebin.com/TrpC58sz

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

The Xuanyuan arc or whatever 圣痕之秘篇 translates to. It's the one after Theresa meets Sakura. Should be chapters 15 - 22. This site sort of has them, though some of the links don't work properly. Someone managed to find them and upload them: https://void.cat/#6cfcb3a4137d7c5d5e1315230551722c24ca63bf

Someone on Mangadex also informed me that someone on 4chan was keeping track of which pages were missing and found out how to still access the by playing around with the links. I've backed up the missing pages, so if you need them and they get removed, just leave me a message:

You're amazing. Thank you so much!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

You're amazing. Thank you so much!

Thanks for these. Gaaah. I want to have a full manga copy of this especially the Sakura Samsara arc. The 3rd Samsara specifically lol. Might as well aspire for a happy end. ;-;

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, this kind of clears some things up. Good to know Sin has literally always been a little shit whose best use is as a bullet sponge.

I've been playing... uh, I guess it's HI2? But the English translation is... uh, spotty. So it's often fairly confusing what's actually happening. I can say for sure, though, that Kiana is such a useless lesbian. Mei's never gonna take a hint at this rate.

To reply you must either login or sign up.