Forum › Posts by Kagetsuki

Kagetsuki
Image Comments 31 Mar 00:59
joined Dec 15, 2017
68895046_p0

^ tbh, Mihoyo's lores about Herrscher are pretty a mess now. Back in ggz, 3rd Herrscher is considered both Mei and not Mei. She is like the dark side of Mei that Mei had always kept inside until she becomes her ownself in the 3rd Honkai Impact.

About Kiana, the closest to a Herrscher personality is God Kiana of GGZ, while Sirin is cruel and arrogant, God Kiana is calm, emotionless to the point she only shed a tear after Mei's death.

GGZ dlc has an emotionless God Kiana x an overprotective yandere Herrscher Mei lol.

Kagetsuki
Image Comments 21 Feb 08:03
joined Dec 15, 2017
73255352_p0

^ Agree, because Herrscher Mei is such a tsundere bot.

joined Dec 15, 2017

On another note, I wonder if that grim reaper vision isn't partly referencing Seele's stigmata appearance...?

According to other CN players' discussion, Seele has a slit personality, the other is the Herrscher one (Herrscher of Death) so her stigmata appearance is her Herrscher form

joined Dec 15, 2017

...was talking about the "main" HI3 manga versus the game though. The scanlated chapters I've seen already have enough irreconcilable conflicts in detail that treating it as some degree of "alternate continuity" seems warranted.

I see. Sure, its pretty much canon-divergent comparing to the game, I read the original CN version and it's even shown more clearly in later chapters. The manhua is divided into arcs and the chapters don't follow the timeline, hell, I don't know what I'm reading anymore because the spacing and writing leave a large gap to be filled.

There is one thing would stay the same though, Bad ending for everyone TvT

last edited at Feb 2, 2018 2:58AM

joined Dec 15, 2017

The official "main" manhwa has lore conflicts with the game anyway - namely Bronya knowing Kiana and Mei already before the whole 3rd Herrscher mess rather than only meeting them in the Academy, and who knows what business Yae has wandering out in the real world that early - so you can probably treat it as "alternate universe" version of the story in general.
ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ
Herrscher!Mei was 10/10 tho.

Well yeah, they confirm that Gun Girl and HI 3 are parallel worlds while the manhua is AU to the storyline of HI 3 game. And the first few chapters of the manhua is from Gun Girl storyline (the hairstyles of Mei and Kiana in GG are different from the ones in HI 3), that's why they are so much disjointed.

I love Herrscher!Mei but we all know Herrscher!Kiana is the ultimate 10/10 though

I mean, my problem isn't really the lolis, but how the comments are all kinda of waifuing and such. What's fine, I won't try to stop then, but I would rather not read it

Agree, I wish I could just turn the chat box off, they always end up discussing such things its annoying.

last edited at Feb 1, 2018 8:46PM

joined Dec 15, 2017

I think there is like... one girl who is straight in HI 3rd. The others have hints or even out right become couples. And men... they are background characters, one of them is the final boss.

The whole relationship is full-blown yuri. But the story of HI 3 manhua is pretty disjointed, Gun Girl School Day (HI 2) has more yuri though. And later chapters are trying to sink the official ship and previous establishment >…<, going as far as making the villain more likeable by giving him reasons to do bad things?? Or throwing in the genderbent version of MC and making him the ancestor of MC's family, just to create a BG couple?? If anything, I kind of prefer the writers of Gun Girl,they make excellent story, its a shame that HI 3rd is full of gabbage.

Btw, the lolis are all gay LoL, and one is a legal loli.

Ps: is anyone in SEA server??

Kagetsuki
Honkai Impact 3 15 Dec 03:48
joined Dec 15, 2017

Dude, potential for yuri???

Please, Honkai Impact 3 and its prequel are full-blown yuri heaven. The only straight girl from the game is Himeko, and maybe Ai-chan but she's an AI so it doesn't count.

I don't know if it was MiHoYo's intention or not, but the men in the story were either background characters or villains cough-Otto-cough