Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Someone with good Japanese skills around here and by any chance bored? My own skills aren't good enough for that...

I've cleaned and redrawn chapter 17 (because I was bored) and maybe we could get a couple chapters ready with a translator.

I can try, lol.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

That would be awesome because this series is too good to be dead... (Especially from volume 3 onwards) Are you on dynasty's discord server? I think that would be easier for details. I'm using the same name as here there.

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 1:50PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Need translation. NEEEEEEEEEEED.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I saw that there are currently 49 ch , I really hope someone keeps translating this series.

joined Nov 5, 2017

I saw that there are currently 49 ch , I really hope someone keeps translating this series.

Could you post the link where you saw all the chapters ?

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Weeell... We actually were about to pick it up. I cleaned/redrawn a couple chapters and found a translator (see comments here) who was about to start when we got a message from the previous group that they have already some chapters ready and doing some releases soon.
Thanks to that, we stopped again because it wouldn't make any sense to have two doing it.

That was more or less two weeks ago... So, there's that...

The raws are up to ch. 49, no translations. If you want to read the raw, they're pretty easy to find. A link for up to vol. 4 (ch. 40) is even posted in the comments here a few pages back.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 2:46AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Will this be the first manga on this site ever to upgrade from the subtext tag to the yuri tag?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Will this be the first manga on this site ever to upgrade from the subtext tag to the yuri tag?

Only if it ever updates.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

They really should. Even if Sakurako and Kasumi haven't been made "official" in the manga, at least Shouko and Seri are in love with each other. And Moka has a crush on Ruriko Koruri.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

They really should. Even if Sakurako and Kasumi haven't been made "official" in the manga, at least Shouko and Seri are in love with each other. And Moka has a crush on Ruriko Koruri.

Why do the mains always get to official status last? Especially these two. They're so cute together.

40+ chapters

!!!

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Didn't "She Get Girls Everyday." get that upgrade first?

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

According to the comments, that's the worst that could've happened because the publisher is utter crap...

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

According to the comments, that's the worst that could've happened because the publisher is utter crap...

Yeah. I'm super disappointed. But let's wait and see! Maybe we're lucky!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Weeell... We actually were about to pick it up. I cleaned/redrawn a couple chapters and found a translator (see comments here) who was about to start when we got a message from the previous group that they have already some chapters ready and doing some releases soon.
Thanks to that, we stopped again because it wouldn't make any sense to have two doing it.

That was more or less two weeks ago... So, there's that...

The raws are up to ch. 49, no translations. If you want to read the raw, they're pretty easy to find. A link for up to vol. 4 (ch. 40) is even posted in the comments here a few pages back.

I- I trust you to pick this up in case the other group drops (?) it or puts it on hold again..!!

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Well, not so sure how much sense it makes now after it got licensed...
Seira (a couple posts above) also only wanted to translate it if the previous group dropped it for sure (I totally understand why), so the whole situation is pretty unlucky because everything is so unclear.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Man, i want to see the continuation so bad ><

joined Nov 5, 2017

Well, not so sure how much sense it makes now after it got licensed...
Seira (a couple posts above) also only wanted to translate it if the previous group dropped it for sure (I totally understand why), so the whole situation is pretty unlucky because everything is so unclear.

The comments on the post about being licensed are pretty bad, it seems the translations are awful and discontinued/dropped, etc.
I don't mean to be rude at all, but the previous group is too slow, I don't blame them, I'm sure they are busy with real life or have other things to do, but if there's someone else (you guys) being able to bring more translated chapters of this manga a bit faster, I don't think there's nothing wrong with that nor I see why the previous group should refuse to let you.
Anyways, it all depends on you guys, maybe you could upload somewhere else to avoid trouble (?) , you are free to do what you want, I'm just giving some suggestions :)
I do hope we'll be able to read more chapters of this great manga, there are 49 chapters so far and I can't wait to see them!

joined Jan 31, 2018

so.. will the translation continue?

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

WoW almost a year has passed by and no new chapter :'(

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

WoW almost a year has passed by and no new chapter :'(

And still no sign anyones picking this up again... I'm sick of "reading" the raws since I don't understand a single word of Japanese and can't even read the signs...

On another note: what's the issue with Tokyopop? I prefer reading in English, but I think I never had any issues with Tokyopop Germany in regards to translations.

joined Mar 15, 2017

In the college arc, Sakurako and Kasumi spend a lot of time hanging out with their new friends Moka and Koruri. Sakurako is a bit shocked when it becomes clear that Moka has many sex friends, both female and male. Koruri is who Moka is serious about though and Moka has frequently asked her out. For now, Koruri is happy remaining friends. Moka often stays over at Koruri's house but it seems Koruri hasn't agreed to sex.

In the special between ch 49 and 50, Koruri has agreed to start dating Moka.

In ch 50, Sakurako and Kasumi learn that Seri will start at the same university as them. Maybe she'll show up more often again. She'll be living in dorms because she wants to, while Shouko, who will work as a TV assistant director, is renting a place 20 minutes away by foot. She gave Seri a key.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

T_T It's been so long... I want my favorite totally not gay manga filled with super friends back.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Will probably just have to wait until the official English release to get anything. Unfortunately, the first release is in like September.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I hope someone picks this up again, just read all translated chapters and it was really nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.