Forum › Alien Girl discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

telamon posted:

Anything new with them?

Nope, the artist is trying hard to release the first chapter http://hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

The artist posted a new update. The scientist lady lost a finger??

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not sure where you're seeing that. She's got her wrist bandaged in a few of the images, and I'm getting the feeling Ada bit her. Likely by accident.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nezchan posted:

Not sure where you're seeing that. She's got her wrist bandaged in a few of the images, and I'm getting the feeling Ada bit her. Likely by accident.

When I was drawing a fanart for her, I noticed in an old drawing that her thumb was injured, and now her arm is completely bandaged in the new update, so I got worried but the author told me that her injury is not getting worse, in fact those bandages were to protect her thumb while is healing because she keeps forgetting her injured finger while working. So I guess the new doctor Satou is forcing her to use that arm sling.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 1:28AM

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

The doctor tosses something small and bloody back to an assistant and says something like "I'll keep the next one." It seems pretty obvious to me that it's a severed finger.

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 4:29AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Been a while, but I updated it with the latest pictures.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh god, I can't... This is... super awesome cute. Now I can't wait to see the full comic.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Wait, is it just me or did they add new stuff to the end there??

joined Feb 1, 2013

I think considering the fact that with the addition of a female security guard and more recently another female scientist, that the little Alien Girl must have had some negative reaction when around men. So the UN has made it a point to only staff the facility with women, since she's so innately friendly with the Chief Doctor.

joined Mar 25, 2013

There been any news about the comic?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

https://hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/
None, you can check the tumblr once in a while

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Don't know if this interpretation is anything new, but from what I see here it looks like the alien is the one who initiates their relationship in a more sexual/romantic way. I read a few comments, and even though it's true that we don't even know if Ada actually defines romance as we do, but I don't see her going around inspecting other humans' mouths with her tongue like she does with Dr. Simon, so at least we can draw the conclusion that Dr. Simon is special to her. Ada probably took a liking to Dr. Simon (don't know why but it happens) then got touchy-feely, and Dr. Simon actually was pretty timid/hesitant about it at first (like here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/alien_girl#28). But alas, Ada is a cute alien with blissfully naive yet really intimated skinshipping habits, so she fell for it and became a disgrace of humanity.

Maybe I just really want to shake off the possibility of Ada not even understanding what she's in for (consent and stuff), and having the alien sincerely going after the human romantically (not the reverse) is something I haven't seen in a while... or ever really.

In the middle of this comment, I realized I was more concern with the alien's consent than the possibility of her laying eggs down the scientist's throat or just nip a bit too hard on that human flesh... That tongue is probably even longer than it looks... not that it's a bad thing but ummm...

Anyway this is superb.

Just check tumblr, new arts on this: https://hushabyevalley.tumblr.com/tagged/alien-girl

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 1:08PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Updated with the newest pages, including ones from today.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Nice

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Beautiful

Lindsay
joined Sep 1, 2011

i love monster girls so much and am hella looking forward to Ada

Prof
joined Nov 27, 2014

The doctor tosses something small and bloody back to an assistant and says something like "I'll keep the next one." It seems pretty obvious to me that it's a severed finger.

(replying to a post from 6 months ago, but) I'm pretty sure that was the cigarette she was smoking in the other panel

joined Sep 23, 2016

Somebody's got a Mewtwo fetish.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

"Mlem"

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yes, yes, yes!!! Belgian nationalistic outcry~ I approve.

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 6:28AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I love how cute this is, but I looked up some of the other artists works. I'm worried about the direction which this is heading.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

cameron posted:

I love how cute this is, but I looked up some of the other artists works. I'm worried about the direction which this is heading.

I'm sure she will keep things separated hahahaha that's why she makes multiple stories I think

joined Mar 25, 2013

On her patreon there's a short introduction (like the doctor's) for the assistant. It's free so everyone can see it. It's from Jan 8 just below the DDLC fan art.

joined Aug 11, 2014

(replying to a post from 6 months ago, but) I'm pretty sure that was the cigarette she was smoking in the other panel

I also thought it was a cigarette, but then I realised, you definitely wouldn't drop a recently-burning cigarette butt into somebody's hands, especially not when both of you are all cleaned up and ready for surgery. Between that, her skeptical comment about a machinery accident, the "I'm keeping the next one" warning, Dr. Simon's "It's not going to happen again, it was an accident right?" and all the previous pictures of hands getting very intimate with some exceptionally sharp-looking teeth... I think it might have been a thumb, after all...

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Is there more being added to this with each re-post?

To reply you must either login or sign up.