Forum › Alien Girl discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is this relationship even on an equal footing? It's hard to tell with the alien having not grown up on earth and all that stuff.

The alien is capable of interstellar travel and therefore most likely possess the knowledge needed to destroy entire solar systems, if not galaxies if they so desire with how advanced their technology must be to reach such a point.

Wait, how is that a "therefore"? One doesn't inevitably follow from the other.

Hqdefault
joined Jan 12, 2017

PLZ PLZ PLZ make this into a manga story it would be fantastic

joined Dec 29, 2016

Is this relationship even on an equal footing? It's hard to tell with the alien having not grown up on earth and all that stuff.

The alien is capable of interstellar travel and therefore most likely possess the knowledge needed to destroy entire solar systems, if not galaxies if they so desire with how advanced their technology must be to reach such a point.

I don't claim to be an expert but I don't see how a species can have such intricate understandings of the observable universe to a point where traveling and colonizing space presents no issue but not be able to blow up a bunch of solar systems, obviously said aliens may or may not be interested in pursuing such endeavours, but then we are just applying human concepts onto something incredibly foreign.

Who knows what a species so above us would do or pursue I guess, but for all intents and purposes the alien in question is a god.

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 12:53PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't claim to be an expert but I don't see how a species can have such intricate understandings of the observable universe to a point where traveling and colonizing space presents no issue but not be able to blow up a bunch of solar systems, obviously said aliens may or may not be interested in pursuing such endeavours, but then we are just applying human concepts onto something incredibly foreign.

Who knows what a species so above us would do or pursue I guess, but for all intents and purposes the alien in question is a god.

Well, aside from the idea that travel technology implies the ability to destroy suns, which assumes facts not in evidence, let's look at a more personal aspect. You're using a computer right now. A very sophisticated piece of machinery. Therefore, you're able to build your own microchips, right? Or you're able to create an artificial intelligence? Well surely you're able to harness electricity to reduce a mere building to ashes, right?

Of course not, since operating a technology doesn't mean you're an expert on the applications of that and associated techologies, just as the Apollo astronauts weren't actually rocket scientists nor were they munitions experts despite those being associated fields. There's no reason to think that just because she got there by some form of space travel (which hasn't been revealed and may not have sun-destroying implications at all) doesn't mean that she has the skills or ability to do anything more than what we've seen her do. Which is to say, interact in a reasonably intelligent way with beings of a different species.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I could do with a whole series about interspecies lesbian sheningans

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Well, aside from the idea that travel technology implies the ability to destroy suns, which assumes facts not in evidence, let's look at a more personal aspect. You're using a computer right now. A very sophisticated piece of machinery. Therefore, you're able to build your own microchips, right? Or you're able to create an artificial intelligence? Well surely you're able to harness electricity to reduce a mere building to ashes, right?

Of course not, since operating a technology doesn't mean you're an expert on the applications of that and associated techologies, just as the Apollo astronauts weren't actually rocket scientists nor were they munitions experts despite those being associated fields. There's no reason to think that just because she got there by some form of space travel (which hasn't been revealed and may not have sun-destroying implications at all) doesn't mean that she has the skills or ability to do anything more than what we've seen her do. Which is to say, interact in a reasonably intelligent way with beings of a different species.

The question here is: Does advanced Technological understanding equals enough maturity to understand what its going on? Also, what does she (and her species, for that matter) understand by her closeness with the german doctor? Does she understands it as affection? Is it a strange ritual she's undergoing before eating her prey? (with those teeths, I do asume she's fully capable) Do aliens manifest affection the same way than us? Or does she sees it as a strange custom from our part and finds it amusing?

I don't think it's on even footing, but some context might bring some clarity to this whole setup. Which means: We need a full series of this

For purely scientific reasons, of course

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 4:38PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Where did the artist say that the alien girl came flying in a ship from another planet?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Where did the artist say that the alien girl came flying in a ship from another planet?

There is that, humans could have brought her back from her world.

Then again, we don't know where the lab is, Maybe it's on-site, or in orbit.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

How do we know the alien girl isn't some other smarter alien's pet? Maybe she's the equivalent of a dog. She does seem to like to lick a lot and she's always getting put in outfits.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

I always figured she might be a hybrid like that movie Species. I'd also pose that that there's evidence of reciprocation of affection from the alien, but I'm not sure I get the feeling its the same that we see from the good doctor...

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'd also pose that that there's evidence of reciprocation of affection from the alien, but I'm not sure I get the feeling its the same that we see from the good doctor...

I'd risk saying that the little white hearts are more than enough back up to your proposition.

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 7:27PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
joined Feb 23, 2016

I just love how they style her upp all the time ♪(´ε` )

joined Feb 1, 2013

I've been following these uploads on danbooru for a little while now. It's nice to the images gathered together here.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Page 16. What the crackers is going on there. At first glance it looks like she dissolved the doctor into mushroom soup.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

That's amazing.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

That's amazing.

+1

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

god this is the best shit i have ever seen, cant wait for the actual comic to come out

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. The doctor's right hand was injured (or, at least, wrapped in a bandage) on pg. 21. I wonder what caused that? Has she been injured on any other pages?

Also, new character!

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

this is the greatest thing ever....

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

And it ain't the alien who's the opportunistic predator here, amirite?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hushabye posted a bit of info on the comic
https://twitter.com/Hushabye_Valley/status/835927053685964800

"horror"

I am fairly excited for this,

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 3:13PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I suspect the alien may not be the source of whatever horror is present.

To reply you must either login or sign up.