Forum › A Trivial Story discussion

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

What do you get when you cross a mountain goat with a mosquito?.
You can't cross a scalar with a vector!

• crickets *

Took me awhile to understand.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I mean, I guess it was funny? I chuckled a little at the end, but that's just it. And that's saying a lot because I laugh at any joke that people think is lame

Imma tell you joke. You ready? Kay.
Because I'm a chemistry kid, I'm gonna give you chemistry related joke.

What does a scientist's dog would do if it have a bone?
BARIUM!
ba sum TSS

I was staring at the ba sum TSS, like ba? Barium? But wtf is sum? But no it was a fucking typo. You can't typo jokes man, it ruins it

How about a physics joke, since I'm not a physician at all?

What do you get when you cross a mountain goat with a mosquito?.
You can't cross a scalar with a vector!

• crickets *

fuck this
(╯°-°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think I low key hate science jokes in english because I'm so used to taking the classes in french, I don't get them like half the time, or in this case, not at all

last edited at Jun 16, 2016 12:25AM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I was staring at the ba sum TSS, like ba? Barium? But wtf is sum? But no it was a fucking typo. You can't typo jokes man, it ruins it

The ba dum TSS was supposed to be a sort of fx to drum thingy people do when someone do jokes. And barium, like, bury-em

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

And yeah the typo ruins my only shot at being funny

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Did she have sex with the teacher or kiss her? No. It ain't cheating case closed.

joined May 24, 2014

...ass!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Might be the biggest ratio of pages:comments on the site.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

lol these comments

this was a pretty silly oneshot in any case, the title suits it well

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Did she have sex with the teacher or kiss her? No. It ain't cheating case closed.

Oh sure just let me grope this hot woman while my girlfriend is absent.

It is cheating

joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh sure just let me grope this hot woman while my girlfriend is absent.

It is cheating

^^^ ye

Because cheating is only limited to sex and kissing ಠ__ಠ rolls eyes into the fucking sun

It didn't happen to me but like, my friend knows this guy that mistakingly thought he was out on a date with x girl (x girl didn't consider it a date, nor realise he thought it was so, so not her bad) while he was already dating a girl. When my friend told me I was like super weirded out like... Does the girlfriend know? That's so fucking awkward, like, that he believed it was a date and voluntarily went, even if it wasn't the case in the end. The douche totally cheated on her

last edited at Jun 18, 2016 4:53AM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

you dont have to have sex or kiss to cheat. ask your dad if he ever kissed a hoe when she lap dance

joined Sep 21, 2014

you dont have to have sex or kiss to cheat. ask your dad if he ever kissed a hoe when she lap dance

Unnecessary.

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 4:18AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ch3n posted:

It's obviously cheating

I'd agree but there's a wide range of opinions on what exactly constitutes cheating. For my ex-stepmother apparently going out and blowing random guys was somehow not cheating.

PaleRider posted:

Case not closed. Quite a lot of people would consider that cheating. Unless it was some completely innocent contact such as the person earlier suggested with a lingerie shop then it's completely up in the air and depends on the views of both people involved. (Or really just the one with the more strict view of what constitutes cheating because they're very unlikely to ever change that view so unless no compromise is made the relationship is likely to end.) Oddly enough, contrary to what you've implied here, people have a wide variety of opinions on subjective subjects.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

ch3n posted:

It's obviously cheating

I'd agree but there's a wide range of opinions on what exactly constitutes cheating. For my ex-stepmother apparently going out and blowing random guys was somehow not cheating.

She didn't love them ;x

PaleRider posted:

Simply going on a date when you are already with someone is cheating. It doesn't matter if there was contact or not. What matters are intention.

last edited at Jul 12, 2016 5:09PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

Simply going on a date when you are already with someone is cheating. It doesn't matter if there was contact or not. What matters are intention.

I would disagree, at least partly. Intent does matter but your specific actions matter just as much. That's why someone can be held responsible for the death of another person even though they honestly didn't intend for that person to die. But they'll get a lesser charge than murder since their intent does actually matter.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

"It's okay. I only had sex with them to see what it felt like."

"Oh, okay, then. As long as you're not cheating..."

joined Mar 3, 2017

Haha jeez, she was easy to sway. Dead serious, though, super adorable. :3

last edited at Mar 9, 2017 6:39AM

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Y’all, I’m pretty sure those two people were being sarcastic. But besides that, I miss Minase...

joined Apr 12, 2014

Lol

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

"A Trivial Story"

It really was, but somehow the discussion thread on it is anything but xD

joined Nov 7, 2017

I mean it would be kind of believable if it was a guy or she had a cock. Girls don't have that kind of sex drive outside of special cases.

Pffffft... If you seriously think that then you're an utter lunatic.
Reality is, most men and women have the same sexual urges and desires. Just that society encouraged men to be more open about it.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Why is everyone taking this story so SERIOUS? Its obviously making fun at cheaters and dumb people who stay in relationships with said cheaters.
I know a couple of moronic people like this. One cheats, makes up stupid excuse, their partner believes them and rinse and repeat.

This isn't a serious story, more like how us NORMAL people view such relationships. We seem them as morons. Such as these two.

joined Oct 23, 2016

This ain't it chief. If you are intimately texting someone else while you already have a partner its still cheating. Its acting on your feelings thats already considered cheating. You may think someone else is cute or sexy or hot, think they have a nice smile a nice body or personality whateves, thats normal.
But once you start flirting with them and giving them the attention you would your partner, to me, its already considered cheating or being unfaithful.
Its one thing being friends, its another being intimate with someone. And intimacy doesnt only go to kissing and having sexual relations, it can also be something less physical.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Oof. She's in for a wild ride when she learns about aging!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Call me old fashioned but.... Still better love story than twilight

To reply you must either login or sign up.