Forum › Yuunagi Marbled discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Oof so much angst

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 7:32PM

joined Dec 26, 2016

I love ena so much she's a stronk mc who doesn't care what other people think it's really admirable

Thevoid
joined Nov 13, 2015

Drama tag, anyone...?

joined Jan 15, 2018

I love the authors art

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Jesus. Ena is the most anti-drama character I've ever seen. This girl defuses situations like she's been trained by a damn bomb squad. Yuri needs more professionals of her caliber.

I am pretty sure Yuu Koito had been her senpai at the bomb squad.

joined Sep 2, 2015

Fucking quality.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Jesus. Ena is the most anti-drama character I've ever seen. This girl defuses situations like she's been trained by a damn bomb squad. Yuri needs more professionals of her caliber.

Haha, I agree!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Haha, I agree!

You would know, right? ;-)

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Haha, I agree!

You would know, right? ;-)

Totally! XD

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

Well then...

joined Jul 5, 2017

youtube shitlord link

Oh, thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of white supremacy in my recommendations now.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 3:56PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

this needs a drama and angst tag lol. They're being so edgy ahahah

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Drama tag, anyone...?

Second. This needs more tags

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Baby don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me.
No more.

joined Aug 10, 2016

wow, these new chapters just established the nurse as an even bigger cunt. Not only did she spite the kid just for having a new relationship, she purposely brought up one that ended in horrible tragedy. Her dickish act will probably be justified with "she was my best friend and I loved her this whole time but you made her kill herself", but woooooooow what an ass.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Err, I thought MC-chan was the anti-MC, she was suppobsed to be the drama defuser... Will she make it?!

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

Ugh noooo that’s the complete opposite of what she needs

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 5:33PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] "she was my best friend and I loved her this whole time but you made her kill herself", [...].

No need to love her (romantically), if that's what you were implying. I'd be pissed if somebody drove one of my best friends to kill themselves. Look at it that way, it's probably somebody you knew years before, somebody you shared a lot of stuff with, maybe somebody who had helped you through tough times and then, a lover come out of nowhere and some times later, your best friend commit suicide because of this...

Well, we don't know the details, we don't know what happened and society tends to put love over friendship, but that still sucks ass in big time. Her enmity is largely understandable and justified, she could be a bit more forgiving, since this is a teenage girl in that case, and at the very least shouldn't put salt on these wounds, but emotions and stuff.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Err, I thought MC-chan was the anti-MC, she was suppobsed to be the drama defuser... Will she make it?!

Ikr?! But I still have faith!!! Looks like she's already taking the hint

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Well, we don't know the details, we don't know what happened and society tends to put love over friendship, but that still sucks ass in big time. Her enmity is largely understandable and justified, she could be a bit more forgiving, since this is a teenage girl in that case, and at the very least shouldn't put salt on these wounds, but emotions and stuff.

I mean it's not really justified at all her friend was a grown ass woman who entered into a relationship with a child any consequences that spring from that decision are wholly her own responsibility. Holding Mishio responsible for how things turned out is ridiculously unreasonable and petty.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ikr?! But I still have faith!!! Looks like she's already taking the hint

I really hope so... I really hoped Ena would keep that energy.

Darn you, evil nurse!

(In all seriousness, I'm still loving this, considering Ishio's dark past there was bound to be some drama that would bring even Ena down a bit.)

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ena what, there's a reason for that you big faggot

joined Dec 16, 2017

I mean it's not really justified at all her friend was a grown ass woman who entered into a relationship with a child any consequences that spring from that decision are wholly her own responsibility. Holding Mishio responsible for how things turned out is ridiculously unreasonable and petty.

Unreasonable, yes. Petty, well... hmm.. When your OP put it in the terms they put it in, that kind of makes sense. If someone I knew for years, whom I loved and shared time and life with (platonic or otherwise), off and killed themselves after meeting their lover, I'd be pretty miffed. A reasonable adult would try and talk with their lover maybe and work out the details...maybe. However, grief is a massive monster that can change people for better or worse. It can cause people to lash out, look at friends and loved ones differently. Things tend to fester and fast. Thoughts and assumptions can race to finish without ever looking at the context.

All I'm saying is, while this is a plot device, that spite and malice is coming from a place of hurt and grief. It's very easy to call it petty or unreasonable until you see it for what it is. Hard to be mature sometimes when you're hurt.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Holding Mishio responsible for how things turned out is ridiculously unreasonable and petty.

Well, if Mishio hadn't been there or hadn't fall in love with the nurse's friend, she would still be here (also, teenagers are hardly helpless individuals with no sense of right or wrong). I'm not saying it's a reasonable way of thinking, nothing has to do with reason in their situations, but it makes it bit more understandable to put myself into the nurse's shoes - that doesn't (completely) excuse her attitude though.

last edited at Jan 23, 2018 7:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.