Forum › The Bizarre Pair discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The panels with the gore scenes were so small on my screen that I could barely make out what was going on in them. I love dismembered bodies just as much as the next person, but I can't see stuff that small! Pretty funny stuff, though, I like.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I didn't quite understand the conclusion to page 27. Was it that the third girl was scared by the movie but was pretending that she wasn't, while the other two did the reverse, or were none of them scared by it, but they all were faking more normal reactions.

I believe thr third normal girl was scared but trying to hide it, the main two girls were trying to hide that they were excited/happy/mentally aroused by the gory horror movie.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Midnightgunner posted:

What the fuck is wrong with Dynasty lately?

You do realize that Dynasty doesn't cater just to you in particular, right? If there's something you don't like there's an exceedingly simple solution: Don't click it.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

NO!
You are absolutely required to read every single page and image on the site.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

So, what I got out of this was a repeated joke that stopped being funny almost immediately, I kept reading to see if it would provide anything new but nope......Shame for something with such an interesting plot.

last edited at Jan 10, 2018 5:00PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Klice posted:

In an absolute kind of scale, I don't think so if it's horror/smut stories, or just fiction. It may be pushing it too far for a lot of people, but if it's in the kind of stories I mentioned, those (should) have all kinds of warning about explicit content and people can blissfully ignore them - while those who watch them know what they're getting into.

My post was meant to be a joke, lol. They're both quite serious actions for completely different reason.

Haha, I guess I got triggered way too fast... I've seen too many people complaining about what should and what should not be in a story, recently.

The panels with the gore scenes were so small on my screen that I could barely make out what was going on in them.

I dunno, the dismembered girl disguised as a kitty picture (ilikedeadgirls for a domain name is a poor quality trap...) got me quite disturbed. The sexual undertone and the sense of details for gore mangakas have... You should use the zoom function!

last edited at Jan 10, 2018 8:54PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

GendoIkari posted:

NO!
You are absolutely required to read every single page and image on the site.

Crap, guess I better get started then!

Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined Feb 11, 2013

holy... i JUST got interested in guro last month. The Yuri Gods have blessed me~

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

Whoa... That's.... Guro... Yeah... But still this is funny and amazing!!! I love this story!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner posted:

What the fuck is wrong with Dynasty lately?

You do realize that Dynasty doesn't cater just to you in particular, right? If there's something you don't like there's an exceedingly simple solution: Don't click it.

But I also have the right to express myself. If you don't like my opinion, keep your stupid lecture to yourself because I could careless whatever you have to say.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Midnightgunner posted:

But I also have the right to express myself. If you don't like my opinion, keep your stupid lecture to yourself because I could careless whatever you have to say.

You could also keep your dumbass opinion to yourself and read shit you like instead of whining about the shit you don't like. Nobody here cares about your opinion on this chapter.

joined Jun 11, 2016

You could also keep your dumbass opinion to yourself and read shit you like instead of whining about the shit you don't like. Nobody here cares about your opinion on this chapter.

That defeats the entire purpose of the forum you fucking idiot. If everyone just held their tongue over things they disliked and just sang praises of the things they liked then there wouldn't be much discussion would there?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Except, that opinion was worded more in a "what is this doing on the reader" way, rather than "I just do not like this". Want to bet if it was simply a statement of dislike, Alice would probably not even respond?

joined Jun 11, 2016

But it literally was a statement of dislike, they expressed dislike with the series and they expressed dislike with the fact that Dynasty promoted it. Is there really anything wrong with a comment like that?

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 7:41PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Midnightgunner posted:

Yeah, I read it. Só fucking what? Will you Tell me you enjoyed every movie you watched in your life? Or every book? Or every manga? Do you have any superpower that'll tell you If a piece of work is of your liking before you read It? If you do, good for you, you freak of nature. Samuel L. Jackson himself Will contact you about the Avengers iniciative. But I'm sure as hell can't do that. I had to read It first to see If I would like It and you know what?

This story is nothing more than a poor excuse of shock value. A weak use of the guro tag to masquerade the sheer lack of creativity. Murcielago does It much better and, unlike this one, It has an interesting story and way better characters. It's what I believe and I'll post my thoughts for the simple reason that I can and you can say whatever crap comes out of your pseudo-brain about it. Be my guest.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 8:04PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That defeats the entire purpose of the forum you fucking idiot. If everyone just held their tongue over things they disliked and just sang praises of the things they liked then there wouldn't be much discussion would there?

Thanks man.

Actually, SF, at First when I read your statement, I thought you were talking about me and I was in the middle of writing some heated comments towards you when I've realized my mistake. I'm sorry...

I think you are totally right. This is a place to share opinions and nobody can know If they'll like something before reading It. Maybe my first comment could've been better, but still.it's not a reason to try and censor me.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 8:00PM

GendoIkari Uploader
joined Jun 11, 2016

Thanks man.

Actually, SF, at First when I read your statement, I thought you were talking about me and I was in the middle of writing some heated comments towards you when I've realized my mistake. I'm sorry...

Not a problem man, not a problem at all.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 8:52PM

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Man people get riled up in these comments.. yasee what idealism does to you... yasee

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It's bullying I tell you!
And that only leads to one thing
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64768154

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Well, SF, disliking something? Perfectly fine. Disliking that Dynasty promoted a particular work, as you put it? That kind of reeks of entitlement. Like, I personally have no issues with gunner's dislike, and I was one of those who liked this piece. My point was, if he just said so, whether as a short "I dislike it" comment, or even a longer one, like he did later, going into shock value and all that, no one would probably bat an eye, but when you kind of criticise the reader for putting something on, well, let us just say I can see why some would take an issue with that. The fact both sides seem to have a short temper does not help, though.

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

It's kind of difficult to tell which German butcher is meant in the search history. Germany has quite a few.

The one that comes to mind is Armin Meiwes.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SF posted:

Did you happen to read the post they made that started this off? It was a post asking what is wrong with Dynasty lately implying that uploading that stuff like this shouldn't be here because they don't like it. The obvious solution to that is to not read it rather than whining about it to people who couldn't care less. Derp.

To reply you must either login or sign up.