Forum › The Bizarre Pair discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wonder, was the Cat that Yumi wanted to show Aya, that dead girl from the link she followed

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This artist is my guro and yuri savior along with Kuroni.
Hope someday he will draw about those killer girls lesbian rape their victims first before kill them.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] it just has me worried about the mental state of the author talking about mass murder shootings and cannibalism among other things.

How dare they be curious, it's a mortal sin!!!

More seriously, it's fiction, you can imagine everything without wanting to do it. Doesn't mean they're mentally unstable or whatever. Obligatory irrelevant example : Peter Jackson made several (really) gore films before doing LOTR, and he looks like a nice guy with a happy life!

That said, the guro is really nice (as in unsettling), not a fan of the happy psychopath girls, though. The dissonance is there but it gets old really fast for me. Since it's not very serious, I guess it's cool anyway!

But where is the yuri?

Cannibalism doesn't count.

Does murder count?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_bizarre_pair_chapters_01_26#17

Vampire yuri?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_bizarre_pair_chapters_01_26#13

Does it count if it's not in the story?

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 8:34PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Im not into guro but this was kind of funny and relatable.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Why there is no tag with horror .

That was some crazy’s couple

joined Dec 4, 2016

I don't even know if I can read all of this, it just has me worried about the mental state of the author talking about mass murder shootings and cannibalism among other things.

It's no lie that basically everyone has those fleeting thoughts of how many people they could kill and get away with it, and such. However, these girls do have those thoughts a bit too frequently to not be a little unhinged.

I don't think they care about the killing(counts) more than the process. Obsession with cutting limbs, intestines, stabbing on non lethal place just to see their reaction. And it's best if they do it when the victim still alive it's much less fun otherwise.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

[...] it just has me worried about the mental state of the author talking about mass murder shootings and cannibalism among other things.

How dare they be curious, it's a mortal sin!!!

More seriously, it's fiction, you can imagine everything without wanting to do it. Doesn't mean they're mentally unstable or whatever. Obligatory irrelevant example : Peter Jackson made several (really) gore films before doing LOTR, and he looks like a nice guy with a happy life!

By an odd co-incidence, he also made a movie about a pair of very close female friends in their teens who commit a murder. It's quite good, actually. "Heavenly Creatures"

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

redpanther posted:

Hope someday he will draw about those killer girls lesbian rape their victims first before kill them.

Murder's fine but rape's a bit far, don't you think?

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

okay,
that's fucked up.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I don't even know if I can read all of this, it just has me worried about the mental state of the author talking about mass murder shootings and cannibalism among other things.

It's no lie that basically everyone has those fleeting thoughts of how many people they could kill and get away with it, and such. However, these girls do have those thoughts a bit too frequently to not be a little unhinged.

I don't think they care about the killing(counts) more than the process. Obsession with cutting limbs, intestines, stabbing on non lethal place just to see their reaction. And it's best if they do it when the victim still alive it's much less fun otherwise.

i think cutting someone up will kill them. yknow, blood loss and all. curiousity is cool and all, though its still disturbing. kinda.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

there's a lot of familiar drawings in pixiv with that kind of gorey shit. i think its similar to how a lolicon would draw hentai with lolis in it to keep the urge from doing it real life, only this time its about cutting up and torturing said loli.

honestly, im kinda disturbed by it, and im worried about the author as well.
imagining about cutting up or shooting someone is okay, because its only imaginary and we, humans are curious like that, but its also in our nature to feel perturbed or maybe scared to know there is a random person who would be thinking about killing you in a very painful way.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

person who would be thinking about killing you in a very painful way.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is how I cope with the probability of being killed by some shitheads.

Also, if you are interested in ladies talking about murders: https://www.myfavoritemurder.com/

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

That is uhm... At first I was really disturbwd but then I just started laughing pffftt

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Murder's fine but rape's a bit far, don't you think?

In an absolute kind of scale, I don't think so if it's horror/smut stories, or just fiction. It may be pushing it too far for a lot of people, but if it's in the kind of stories I mentioned, those (should) have all kinds of warning about explicit content and people can blissfully ignore them - while those who watch them know what they're getting into.

honestly, im kinda disturbed by it, [...]

That's what supposed to happen, generally. There's also this cathartic feeling of expressing or purging violent feelings or agressivity, somehow. When the protagonist is killing those zombies with a lawnmower in Braindead, it is kind of hilariously violent and most enjoyable if you like that stuff.

[...] and im worried about the author as well.

You shouldn't. Most author/director who do violent fictional stuff aren't necessarily violent themselves and most probably don't condone those acts. The fascination for bizarre stuff might be the result of anguish/depression/whatever, but I'm pretty sure most of the time, it's not.

I feel why you'd feel like that, though. The Japanese have a very, very interesting and weird approach when they depict gore stuff or just when they do horror stuff in general. It's very psychological and very disturbing. I think that's one of the thing they do best, it's disgustingly fascinating.

last edited at Jan 7, 2018 11:13PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

As someone slightly unhinged I greatly enjoyed this.

And yes there is a huge difference between fantasy and reality. Does guro fascinate me? Yes, but as someone who has both hunted and butchered wild game I can tell you that its not something I would ever enjoy irl. The smell of guts alone makes you wanna retch and that's before accounting for any ruptured intestines.

I'll stick to fantasy.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

So many vibes right now
Plus is it just me or am I the only one who really appreciates a well-drawn dismembered body? Like, that's talent

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Good but weird, very very weird...I like it :v

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Klice posted:

In an absolute kind of scale, I don't think so if it's horror/smut stories, or just fiction. It may be pushing it too far for a lot of people, but if it's in the kind of stories I mentioned, those (should) have all kinds of warning about explicit content and people can blissfully ignore them - while those who watch them know what they're getting into.

My post was meant to be a joke, lol. They're both quite serious actions for completely different reason.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

“What Manga do you read?” Hehehehe...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Disfigurement? Blood? Yea no, guro isn't my tag either..

Wow Love/Death was SUUUPEERR PUUURE AND ROMANTIC compared to this... CREEPY STUFF!! I'm kind of afraid reading comments here... There might be some similar peopz creeping here.... XD

joined Nov 26, 2017

I would love to have it on my next reading list.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

this is interesting

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

What the fuck is wrong with Dynasty lately?

To reply you must either login or sign up.