Forum › Yuunagi Marbled discussion

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

Haha so i was expecting the nurse to burst thru the door and catch them kissing. Glad that didnt happen.. it did technically but heh~

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Could you go complain about/praise Citrus in the Citrus thread? Believe it or not, quite a few manga exist that are not Citrus, and this is one of them.

Every of your comments that I read I like you more and more xD I said the same some comments ago about the hate of KKL in this thread

Well, this started off with the game of "guess who the not-so mysterious transfer student is?" so I haven't been expecting staggeringly original story-telling (though I'd be happy to be proven wrong). Kinda assumed when the new nurse was mentioned that she'd have some sordid past with Mishio from her old school. And it seems many other readers felt the same way, judging by the comments here. But the characters are strong and the art is good, so who cares even if the plot is a tad predictable?

I want to talk but I can't, just wait, the last chapters are gold ;^; or at least for me

joined Apr 12, 2014

So cute my fave manga at the moment.
Who is that short hair teacher?

joined Jul 11, 2015

mhmm.. here comes the real deal :")

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

I'm glad it wasn't just endless teasing. This is so cute.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

Could you go complain about/praise Citrus in the Citrus thread? Believe it or not, quite a few manga exist that are not Citrus, and this is one of them.

???

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Always the evil Nurses in the girls schools xD

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

eew, gross!
there's a peeping tom behind dat door

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

So cute my fave manga at the moment.
Who is that short hair teacher?

I bet she was mishio ex,
she's a coward bitch who abandoned mishio, perhaps she regretted her decision and then after mishio to dat school

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

The fact that Girl Friends doesn't have an anime is all the proof you need that quality is not a major consideration when they decide what to adapt. It's all about that marketability which is why 90% of anime is otaku wish fulfillment.

Yup..Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk is the reason why I love Yuri and I really am sad that it doesn't have an anime adaptation..There are tons of good manga out there but only crappy manga gets adapted..But, I am happy that Citrus is adapted into anime since I like Yuzu and Harumin's character..

last edited at Jan 6, 2018 10:22AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Every of your comments that I read I like you more and more xD I said the same some comments ago about the hate of KKL in this thread

A confession?? Please tell me you're both girls and you make my day.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Ah I hope the nurse is not there to make this complicated. This type of hopeful statements are usually futile though so I'll just wait and see.

The 4th chapter kiss was so cute. ;__;

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'd be content if the series just ended on page 22.

last edited at Jan 7, 2018 1:25PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

A confession?? Please tell me you're both girls and you make my day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, I'm a girl but I didn't say that meaning THAT xDDDDD also I'm from Spain and I don't think she will been spanish (?) I mean, she/he has the name schuyguy, which meaning "germany guy" xD

last edited at Jan 7, 2018 4:52PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I dunno, Mishio, I think forcibly making out with girls you think are cute was probably a bigger issue than you liking girls.

(Not that this isn't cute, mind.)

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

So there's five more chapters left. Something about the story makes me feel like it's setting up every cliche imaginable, and trying to make something fresh out of them. Or maybe I'm just hoping it will.

Bottom of page 18 makes me smile. I love it when characters are honest about how they view themselves.

I don't know how I feel about this story so going to wait until it's finished. Least it's not distasteful? I'm in-between thinking I might like it and thinking it's... lacking. Based on my current impressions, it's not going to live up to its potential. The hints of depth dropped in a couple of places don't seem to be leading anywhere. I don't see how it's going to progress and end in any form of compelling or meaningful way; things just happen plot-wise without me feeling attached to any of it... They feel like blank slates to me.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

there is a minor error in ch 2, pg 10, it was fixed https://yuriproject.net/yuunagi-marbled-ch02/

Kotori-chan
joined Jan 8, 2018

Ooo~ I'm actually liking this one.

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

Momono Moto's art style is amazing... I wish I can draw like that~ I want more!!! Next chapter please!

joined Jun 30, 2016

And the shitty teacher appears......

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Sensei's a bitch. Who would have thought

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Having finished reading this now, I have to say I gave this story too little credit. I expected it to be very cliche, but I was pleasantly surprised. There are cliches, and coincidences, but they're more incidental than anything, not what drives the plot. It's not a wildly original or complex story, but the characters give it a lot of depth, and some of the developments were unpredictable, while still fitting in well with established themes.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I thought I would hate the teacher/nurse just from seeing that one single page in the previous chapter.
I was not wrong.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I'd guess that maybe Tachibana loved either Rika or Mishio?

To be honest, I have been questioning the time frame here. Mishio says she stayed back a year, why? I want to think that the relationship was discovered and then Mishio left school for a year. This would have given her time to move on a bit from her love for Rika and begin to fall for Ena. And if so, Tachibana is the type to hold grudges for a long time.

However, I get the feeling that this has all happened in a much shorter time-frame. If it hasn't been that long since the breakup, I can actually understand why Tachibana would be upset. But fake love?

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 9:44PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

So many Works from Moto-sama lately. Happyness is a real thing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.