Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Mar 25, 2015

I'm sure that this will be resolved quickly, but I don't think it's fair to say that Mo is just there for drama. I understand that it is a common trope. But Tan Jiu has shown a lot of care for SQ's side characters and I think that's what this is. There have always been lots of girls at Sun Jing's school who strongly admire her.

Mo is one who felt a bit stronger than the rest. We saw that throughout the series. But she never confessed and now she has Qui Tong and knows that there was a chance (I say this as Sun Jing could have been romantically interested) but now there isn't because Sun Jing found someone.

Naturally, she now feels a little hopeless and wants to maybe at least explicitly tell Sun Jing how she feels. Given what we know about Sun Jing, it won't lead anywhere, but it is important for Mo to stop hiding how she feels.

TL;DR: Mo confessing is for herself, no one else.

last edited at Dec 25, 2017 4:49PM

joined Nov 27, 2017

Also, if Mo confesses and moves on that means we might get a sweet sweet lesbian side plot from that.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Smooth criminal

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I want a girl to pick me up and run away with me. T_T

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

And I want to a girl to pick up like that and have fun with !
Did something similar to a friend once. She is so tiny and thin and it was raining. She was so embarrassed xD

I am as tall as Sun Jing is.

joined Sep 17, 2017

My biggest problem with the Mo drama is it's proceeded by a chapter of Qiu Tong getting stood up. So it's clearly not just going to be "Mo gets shot down and that's it", and is building up for more drama when what I really want is more delicious fluff like this Christmas update. Maybe (hopefully) I'm wrong and it'll get cleared up quickly, but I feel like we're going to be dealing with drama for at least a couple months and the only fluff we'll see anytime soon is an extra valentines chapter.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Also, if Mo confesses and moves on that means we might get a sweet sweet lesbian side plot from that.

I'd like it if Mo were to get her own series, but I'll take a side-plot.

last edited at Dec 26, 2017 9:56PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Sun jing is such a dork <3 we need more poeple like sun jing(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

small people are fun to carry. I can confirm this to be true.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That's the only kind of kidnapping that I'm okay with.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

She a snapback lesbian lmao

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

small people are fun to carry. I can confirm this to be true.

Can further confirm it's fun to be carried.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That's the only kind of kidnapping that I'm okay with.

Is it really kidnapping if the other party is willing, though? Wouldn't that be more like eloping?

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

lmao shut up Sun Jing XD

Abe415bc-3706-4b66-a10e-07e744434b9e
joined Feb 3, 2013

Nah. It’s a typical drama in every Chinese manhwa, novel, or movie.

Been there, read that.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Are there pages missing? Are these being uploaded out of sequence?

joined Jan 19, 2015

Are there pages missing? Are these being uploaded out of sequence?

Nope, just a Christmas special.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Did something similar to a friend once. She is so tiny and thin and it was raining. She was so embarrassed xD

As an American, I'm a bit curious as to the relative definitions of "tall" (especially in Asian countries). From what I can recall, I think the average ht for American men is around 5'8-6 ft, with American women being around 5'4-5'8 ft. Aside from ridiculous exceptions like the Chines Basketball player Yao Ming, would a man be around 5'8 and a woman 5'4?

Also, so feel free to call me out on my bs if I'm way off.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

As an American, I'm a bit curious as to the relative definitions of "tall" (especially in Asian countries). From what I can recall, I think the average ht for American men is around 5'8-6 ft, with American women being around 5'4-5'8 ft. Aside from ridiculous exceptions like the Chines Basketball player Yao Ming, would a man be around 5'8 and a woman 5'4?

Also, so feel free to call me out on my bs if I'm way off.

Sun Jing is 175 cms tall and from what I could gather from my trip to Japan, she is unusually tall for a girl and also most guys will be a bit below her size (since that was my experience in Japan)
I visited several cities and it was the same everywhere, most women wear platform shoes and they are so small that grabbing the upper bar at the subway represents a problem of theu are not wearing said platform shoes

I live in Mexico and the average height for women is 160 cms and for men 175cms

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well. Cute Christmas bit, but
"Can't . . . hold . . . on . . . much . . . longer!"

joined Dec 28, 2017

Love these little bits in between. :)

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Sun Jing is 175 cms tall and from what I could gather from my trip to Japan, she is unusually tall for a girl and also most guys will be a bit below her size (since that was my experience in Japan)
I visited several cities and it was the same everywhere, most women wear platform shoes and they are so small that grabbing the upper bar at the subway represents a problem of theu are not wearing said platform shoes

I live in Mexico and the average height for women is 160 cms and for men 175cms

I never realized that Sun Jing was 175 cm, she always seemed taller than that (at least to me). I’m actually taller than her at 183 cm

last edited at Dec 28, 2017 5:01PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I never realized that Sun Jing was 175 cm, she always seemed taller than that (at least to me). I’m actually taller than her at 183 cm

She says it on one of the strips, Qui tong's kouhai ask her about Sun and then they see her and ask her how tall she is. This happens after the basketball game but not right after, a little bit before Fang's b-day if you would like to take a look hahaha.
Sailor Uranus is also 175, I dont remember where I read that one though!

Nice move, Sun Jing... Sweep your gurl off her feet! ;D

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Sun Jing is 175 cms tall

She's... a half inch taller than me. D: (I had to google the conversion since I'm American and still struggle with metric).

Sun Jing = 68.89 inches = 5'8 inches (almost 5'9" And I would actually just round her up if I were measuring her)
So let's say she's 5'9"

That's pretty tall in general.

To reply you must either login or sign up.