Forum › What's that manga called?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I remember reading a manga where the daughter of a baker and the daughter of a rice merchant fall in love, but don't remember the name. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I remember reading a manga where the daughter of a baker and the daughter of a rice merchant fall in love, but don't remember the name. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

This, maybe?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

This, maybe?

That's the one! So it was Takeyima Jin's, huh? Thank you very much!

joined Dec 6, 2017

Thanks in advance for your help!
I am looking for a manga about a pair of orphan brother and sister going to an adult continuation school. The mc (brother) meets a pretty haughty rich girl with some deep rooted issuses He works in a factory. Its a recent release. Been racking my head but cant remember.....google searches turns up older manga like hsod or rumble or hentai. Thanks again.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I am looking for a manga about a pair of orphan brother and sister going to an adult continuation school. The mc (brother) meets a pretty haughty rich girl with some deep rooted issuses He works in a factory. Its a recent release. Been racking my head but cant remember.....google searches turns up older manga like hsod or rumble or hentai. Thanks again.

That sounds like het. Are you sure it was released on this site? Otherwise it's a shot in the dark if any of us has read it. And how recently are you talking?

joined Dec 6, 2017

Month ago maybe.. Het? Thanks for the reply.

last edited at Dec 6, 2017 10:17PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Month ago maybe.. Het? Thanks for the reply.

"Het" as in short for "heterosexual," meaning, does it seem like the brother and the rich girl will get together? If it's on this site, you could probably check all the series and one-shots in half an hour.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It's not on this site. Chuusotsu Worker kara Hajimeru Koukou Seikatsu.

A
joined May 24, 2013

I'm looking for a manga where two women are living together, one of them adpots a stray animal, they have an argument about it and then on of them confesses her love to the other.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017
Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Trying to remember the name of this one. Track girl is friends with a senpai in the cooking club. She falls asleep in a classroom with the senpai at some point and wakes up to the senpai having "accidentally" been careless while sewing something on to her shirt for her and sewing them together then confessing her love.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Trying to remember the name of this one. Track girl is friends with a senpai in the cooking club. She falls asleep in a classroom with the senpai at some point and wakes up to the senpai having "accidentally" been careless while sewing something on to her shirt for her and sewing them together then confessing her love.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_strategy

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Heyo! Well... I don't really have any description of the manga, but I have an image.

If anybody is wondering, yep, i did take that image from a user avatar of Dynasty.

last edited at Dec 11, 2017 11:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Heyo! Well... I don't really have any description of the manga, but I have an image.

If anybody is wondering, yep, i did take that image from a user avatar of Dynasty.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies

Thank you! :,v

joined Oct 11, 2017

I'm looking for a short Love Live Sunshine dojin. It begins with Mari reminiscing about the first time she met Dia and ends with her and Kana sneaking into Dia's home and watching her practice Japanese Dance.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi! I am new to this forum. Can I ask about manhuas and manhwas as well?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

You can ask about anything but we're only likely to know about it if it's yuri.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Well I read this manhua where the girl's from U.S. and comes to Japan to do karate or something....then she meets a red haired girl in her school who owns a dojo. Red haired girl wears bandages in her arms. Thanks!

last edited at Dec 13, 2017 11:25AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hi! I am new to this forum. Can I ask about manhuas and manhwas as well?

You can, but you might not have much luck unless they are yuri, and those are relatively few.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

The main character likes a cute girl with a foul personality, her friend is telling her how horrible her interest is, and the main character replies with "gap moe", while looking dreamy, to which her friend replies along the lines of "you sure are resilient".

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Never mind, found it. "Yuri Yuri". And lol, the cute girl with the foul personality does not actually have a foul personality. She is just really straightforward.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I am looking for some cute, maybe some steamy... sick/cold themes(ya know where they go and visit or nurse them back to health), could ya help me out? ^_^

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

To reply you must either login or sign up.