Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Sounds likely.

And I suppose they'd have checked her out in the hospital, and she probably was discovered fairly quickly, so they would be able to exclude most potential horror scenarios I can randomly come up with.

But it's still weird to see them being so "who'd care about the reason?" Well, everyone?! At the very least they'd want to avoid it happening again ^^;

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I mean it is really concerning... especially considering how lighthearted everything usually is.

Not as concerning as Ritsu's decapitated head!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just when I think this couldn't get any better, they have an imaginary science baby.

I can't decide if Arisa would make a terrible mother or the best one. Definitely one of those "fun parents" who let you do all the dumb things you want, even if they're bad for you.

Mari would never cheat, though. You've seen how extremely loyal and devoted she is.

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 6:58PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is pretty good. I was worried it'd be too formulaic. I usually don't do well with those.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Arisa is such a blissful idiot I can't take it... This is waaay too precious, I love it.

Cooldudeshitlord
Tumblr_inline_mmx1mincnm1qz4rgp
joined Nov 15, 2014

if you don't give your girlfriend cool rocks, yall aint dating

joined Feb 23, 2016

Woow xD

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Casual declaration that something so horrible happened that she lost all memory of it - and neither of them seems to be bothered by that?!

I mean it is really concerning... especially considering how lighthearted everything usually is.

Although I feel like it's still going to be something sill and light hearted.

My bet is that she probably caught Mari "cheating" or in some kind of compromising situation, ran with the misunderstanding and suppressed her memories.

you know, that really makes sense

I agree on the compromising situation but it must be that Mari doesn't know that Arisa saw. And I'm more to bet about the marriage interview, build up insecurities by Mari's resolve not to out their relationship to mother, Mari's being a non-initiator on sex and being dense and Arisa's fear of losing Mari. If I may inject the social status between the two MIGHT brought the insecurities.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 7:06PM

joined Dec 18, 2016

never get enough of yuri

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

enough of yuri

I am sorry, but I cannot make any sense of those three words in conjunction.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 11:25AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Koveras posted:

That's because it's completely invalid grammar in any language.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Koveras posted:

That's because it's completely invalid grammar in any language.

"[I can] never get enough of...", or variants on that, is a common English idiom.

"...enough of yuri", in the sense of "too much yuri" is a nonsensical concept.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

"[I can] never get enough of...", or variants on that, is a common English idiom.

I was just joking about it being invalid simply because you can never have enough yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan posted:

I was just joking about it being invalid simply because you can never have enough yuri.

I thought that might be it, but wasn't really sure since we have English grammar discussions here pretty often

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

SE????? PLEASE, MARI-SAN!

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

I dont know, she's stupid or genius?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I dont know, she's stupid or genius?

She is at that limit where one rolls over into the other.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Arisa is definitely an idiot, but that's what makes her unstoppable. All she really wants out of life is her waifu, and she's most of the way there without really knowing how she did it.
And even if her ideas are pretty much all ridiculous and stupid, they somehow always work out anyway.

last edited at Nov 27, 2017 11:41PM

joined Dec 3, 2017

I hope for more. It's very funny and romance for me. Totally I'm fans for this manga.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Still great. Still mad over Tamamusi's profile design changes.

Yuri_goggles_mugi
joined Aug 22, 2017

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

lol

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

This series is really cute, but honestly, Arisa's purity is wearing thin. I'm past finding it funny and it's just kind of making me feel bad for Mari, who is just desperate for affection from her girlfriend.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The final panel here should be made into a standard reply for whenever someone posts something like h-handholding.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Damn call the police the newest chapter is seriously too lewd. Look at how bare their shoulders are

To reply you must either login or sign up.