Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

...And that fails to explain your point. And they do say her parents were dead. The men just weren't seen.

What the fuck does Nui have to do with anything?

Cavendish family are all magic babies!

...No they're not. You're officially insane.

the father/husband doesn't seem to exist.
the family is experts in medical magic.
they all looks the same.
magic babies/asexual reproduction highly possible.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Latest ep of SSR went all Nier:Automata. Every week, I love this series more & more.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou dealing with interesting philosophical questions. Probably be relevant in the next few decades if humanity can avoid nuking itself

Meanwhile YuYuYu spent the last two episodes setting up Yuuna being in trouble... which the end of the first season already implied. Why?

joined Jan 21, 2015

Two Car: omg the coach has a face now
...progress?

Also this week's Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou might be my favorite yet. Fantastic execution of a classic theme.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Remember when Hanamaru was Ruby's best friend and greatest support?

Yeah, I think the writers forgot as well.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

hope there will be some yuri....
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36873/Back_Street_Girls?q=back%20street

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 11:38AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

koneko posted:

Wow that is some crazy plot idea xD

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Anime of the century. I'm calling it.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Was slowly watching Konohana Kitan. Got to Ep 4.

Firstly it was yuri pregnant. Then yuri with kid. Then almost yuri marriage. The Feel then come out of the blue and hit like a truck.

Is it counted as subtext if it's not subtle at all?

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 8:13PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rain Spectre posted:

Remember when Hanamaru was Ruby's best friend and greatest support?

Yeah, I think the writers forgot as well.

She's too busy eating sweets...

RWBY got some yuri ... or yuri crush from a side character... Well, if we count what Yang said as yuri too then we have real yuri developing but I bet it will end in nothing, and is not Weiss x Ruby so I don't really care either way lol

Inb4

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Heeeey, RWBY's finally (FINALLY) developing some legit yuri? I'll have to pick it up again then! ... only to be disappointed later, for sure, but whatever.

joined Dec 4, 2017

reccomend some new anime?

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Heeeey, RWBY's finally (FINALLY) developing some legit yuri? I'll have to pick it up again then! ... only to be disappointed later, for sure, but whatever.

No way, really? Who are the lucky ladies?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

No way, really? Who are the lucky ladies?

Oh, I have no idea, I just read Serenata's post... apparently it's just a yuri crush from a side character and something said by Yang, so... like I said, I'm just gonna be disappointed, probably. Eh, it's still a good show though, so I need to get back into it some time.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The gay character in question happens to also be one of the villains who this episode was trying to murder blakes parents and seems to mostly be angry at blake because "waaaah you wouldnt return my feelings!"

Im so done with blakes entire storyline can we just get Weiss x Yang already?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rosenakahara posted:

The gay character in question happens to also be one of the villains who this episode was trying to murder blakes parents and seems to mostly be angry at blake because "waaaah you wouldnt return my feelings!"

Hahaha yeah that declaration was more like a death flag than the beginning of yuri, The creators love Blake... and now even Yang likes Blake A LOT, seriously that talk with Weiss in her room sounded like a confession too. So Weiss x Yang is very vert unlikely.

I'm also really really tired how there's a lot going on and about to happen but we have to stick with Blake and politics ...And all that without a single good 1vs1 fight so far, as if they forgot that the fights were of the most iconic themes in rwby. Makes me sad to see the main character in the same house for eight chapters just practicing without signs of improvement.

So watching rwby for the yuri is a waste of time... Maybe in two more seasons.

Also I miss Penny

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

Hahaha yeah that declaration was more like a death flag than the beginning of yuri, The creators love Blake... and now even Yang likes Blake A LOT, seriously that talk with Weiss in her room sounded like a confession too. So Weiss x Yang is very vert unlikely.

I'm also really really tired how there's a lot going on and about to happen but we have to stick with Blake and politics ...And all that without a single good 1vs1 fight so far, as if they forgot that the fights were of the most iconic themes in rwby. Makes me sad to see the main character in the same house for eight chapters just practicing without signs of improvement.

So watching rwby for the yuri is a waste of time... Maybe in two more seasons.

Also I miss Penny

This line of thinking only works if you ignore sun exists as his character is literally just there to be a love interest, an exceptionally bland one too.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Oh, it's Ilia, huh (unless it's someone completely new)? Well, it's better than nothing, I guess... I kinda suspected that it was something like that when she first appeared, so that's kinda cool... not really but kinda...it's a shame that we're apparently still stuck with Blake and Sun's stupid storyline, I thought it'd be long past complete by now! Hopefully, thiss storyline wraps up soon and Ilia just straight-up murders Sun at some point, but, yeah, probably not...

And I miss Penny too...

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I was hoping for Juuni Taisen to be the dumb fun show of the season, but it's just another AnR & Ikusei. Welp, into the dumpster fire it goes.

joined Feb 15, 2013

This season gay fox girl is just too good...

Didn't know that I want that new ep 7 pairing until it happens. (Don't judge me...)

last edited at Dec 7, 2017 10:40PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Good stuff! Pretty gay episode.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

reccomend some new anime?

Well, if you're an Old Skool fan like me (cause, well, I'm old) there is Star Blazers: Space Battleship Yamato 2202, which is TECHNICALLY new. Or, well, its a new take/remake on a classic anime from the 1970s. Other than that, Prison School is okay if you like gross out ecchi comedy. I'd also recommend Scum's Wish, simply because of the weeb rage it caused because it hits a little too close to home...

Edit: And while I guess its not technically new (since the first season came out in 2016) is a funny JRPG-inspired comedy called Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Its a tad on the ecchi side, so be forewarned. Also (again, not new) is another comedy called Gate: Jieitai Kano Chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (Gate: Thus the Japanese Self-Defense Force Fought There!). I'd recommend both if you're a fan of Dungeons & Dragons or any kind of fantasy RPG (or if you loved the classic Record of Lodoss War anime).

last edited at Dec 8, 2017 1:54PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

THOSE EYES

Dunno if those anime eyes are necessary. I guess they kinda make her look like a martian so that's fitting? Though I doubt they'll touch on her backstory at all in the movie considering it'll probably only cover as much as the OVAs.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Having seen the latest Sunshine episode, I honestly wish we got to know what the other girls prospects for the future are. I feel not planning that when the school's closing and Aquours is fated to end is a tad shortsighted.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

I'm just really sad and not wanting Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou to end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.