Forum › Their Story discussion

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awesome start into the weekend. <3

@LilyBlack I'm glad to read that it can work and that it worked out. I think if it doesn't work out it can develop into a pretty bad situation. I uesd to be interested in a friend, as well. Didn't even tell her, though, because she had a boyfriend and was very into stable relationships. It took me really long to get over her. And for some time I didn't have any contact with her, which really helped. But now I can be normal friends with her, at least.

I'm just glad that Qui Tong never had a male love interest and Sun Ling would be very jealous and so on. Because then it could easily be interpreted that QT just kissed SJ, because she didn't want to lose her as a friend. With the kiss how it actually went, it leaves nothing but a sweet aftertaste.^^

joined Aug 28, 2016

Awesome start into the weekend. <3

@LilyBlack I'm glad to read that it can work and that it worked out. I think if it doesn't work out it can develop into a pretty bad situation. I uesd to be interested in a friend, as well. Didn't even tell her, though, because she had a boyfriend and was very into stable relationships. It took me really long to get over her. And for some time I didn't have any contact with her, which really helped. But now I can be normal friends with her, at least.

I'm just glad that Qui Tong never had a male love interest and Sun Ling would be very jealous and so on. Because then it could easily be interpreted that QT just kissed SJ, because she didn't want to lose her as a friend. With the kiss how it actually went, it leaves nothing but a sweet aftertaste.^^

Oh, sure. Like I said, I wouldn't recommend it, because there are a lot of ways it can go wrong. But if you reach a point where you can't "just be friends" with someone while ignoring your own attraction to them... well, at that point the friendship is already at risk no matter what, and it's probably better to be honest about it. ("Honest" doesn't have to mean "pushy", of course, and SJ definitely crossed the line into pushy sometimes.)

For what it's worth, SJ did at least acknowledge she overreacted about the guy at the party, and I give her some credit for that. I'd give her more credit if she apologized properly, but it's something.

last edited at Nov 11, 2017 3:59AM

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Aww... Now I want a girlfriend like Sun Jing or boyfriend like mop head.

P/s: Awesome chapter.

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

Literally cheered at that last panel, getting funny looks on the bus now xD

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why are people s eager for heavy drama? Not every love story has to be a sobfest.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm actually really glad that this series has been lacking in terms of drama, and the drama there has ended in a comedic fashion. This series is much more comedy than drama, but still well written and focused on a slow growing relationship which you don't see from a lot of comedic based series.

joined Jun 12, 2015

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

worth it.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Screeeeeams!

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

I screamed 'Yes, finally' when I saw the tumblr post. And just knew, despite only 3 strips since the last update, Dynasty was going to post this.

P.S.
143 is somewhat out of order.
Correct order is, I believe:
- Sun Jing grabes the chair
- Pulles it away from Qui Tong
- Puts her foot on the chair
- Wideshot of her sitting next to Qui Tong

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

\o/ we made it!

Theres%20nothig%20but%20trash%20here
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm thirding the 'Not everything needs to be drama'. Chillllllll ya'll

In other news however YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M SO HAPPY

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I can finally die now.
Thank you Chinese Jesus.

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015

Oh my God yaaaaaaaasssssssssss

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

:-D This made my week.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I screamed 'Yes, finally' when I saw the tumblr post. And just knew, despite only 3 strips since the last update, Dynasty was going to post this.

P.S.
143 is somewhat out of order.
Correct order is, I believe:
- Sun Jing grabes the chair
- Pulles it away from Qui Tong
- Puts her foot on the chair
- Wideshot of her sitting next to Qui Tong

Seconding the issue with the order. Was getting confused until I looked it up on tumblr again.

But goodness do I love those two...

joined Feb 21, 2015

at last ...

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Page 143 has been corrected.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

joined Jan 31, 2013

Possessive girldfriend move works miracles.
Mission accomplished, agent.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Lovely build up and pay off. Will love this level of pacing forever.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Kept up with this for almost four years to see that first kiss and it was worth it! So many happy and fuzzy feels right now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

hannahology posted:

Kept up with this for almost four years to see that first kiss and it was worth it! So many happy and fuzzy feels right now.

It's been so long? ...oh my God when you think about it, it was a NICE move to release official art of them already together before they actually get together in the story, because 4 years without a single kiss or hint would make this really annoying

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS ALREADY? OH MY GOD

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

They finally kissed!?

Yesh

To reply you must either login or sign up.