Forum › Tamayomi discussion

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Damn, that was good! I like the art. It transported me to the field. Dang! She can really throw the curve ball! Just rich, raw passion for the sports. I was laughing because I liked the uniform, so dainty. I mentally take note to mention it and Yomi just said it in p. 10. Lol.. Anyway, just like what Yoshino said, "I will be watching their stories." :)

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Does Mountain Pukuichi have a thing for baseball or something? I recall it coming up in one of their past ones a bit and now they're apparently doing a baseball non-yuri series. Not that I'm complaining because it seems kinda interesting.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 24, “posure” should be “posture”

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I wonder how many series start with "From now on, I'll be a high school student!"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kind of a classic setup really, what with a couple wild talents building a team from scratch. We'll see where it goes I guess. I do notice that the poses are a bit more dynamic than in Mountain Pukuichi's other work, which helps a lot in a sports series.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This is off to a very gay start, good work.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I thought there was no girl baseball in high-school because there's no tournament for them in Japan anyway, so it's a waste of time. Finding another team is probably nearly impossible.

But hey, it's manga world.

joined Mar 15, 2017

I thought there was no girl baseball in high-school because there's no tournament for them in Japan anyway, so it's a waste of time. Finding another team is probably nearly impossible.

There are Japanese schools with female baseball clubs. They do have tournaments.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

And now... they will build up a team and attempt to get to the nationals.

I bet Yomi would be really sad if she died and couldn't see Tama again.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Have you seen those japanese schoolgirls? They throw curved balls. Curved. Balls.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

LexXxich posted:

Have you seen those japanese schoolgirls? They throw curved balls. Curved. Balls.

But aren't all balls curved?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

There are Japanese schools with female baseball clubs. They do have tournaments.

ONE tournament. For all Japan... a bit of research yielded this :

"in Japanese high schools, female teams are rare and usually only exist in private schools, who compete at the National High School Women’s Baseball Championship in Hyogo Prefecture every August. Girls with an interest in the sport who attend public schools often resort to joining their male baseball team at school in the position of managers or assistants."

Though in my research, I stumbled upon the single ever female pitcher to have played professionally in male teams, Eri Yoshida.

joined Mar 15, 2017

ONE tournament. For all Japan...

I think you'll struggle to get accurate information if you're searching in English.

Different national tournaments:
http://girls-bb.com/index.php?koukou1
http://girls-bb.com/index.php?koukou2
http://girls-bb.com/index.php?u18

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

of course mountain pukuichi would make a baseball series. i wonder how long until the girls get all existential and shit.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, this author does yuri in his doujins, but in a serialization, I'm not sure he will.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Mountain Pukuichi counted their previous Kirara serialization as yuri/GL. It was Amayuru and was about 2 pairs of roommates. The yuri level of Tamayomi hasn't been nearly as high.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Well, this author does yuri in his doujins, but in a serialization, I'm not sure he will.

I think it will be a welcome change if he did. :)

joined Feb 2, 2016

What a fresh it was reading

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Yay! It's here... Nice art as usual! Thank you scanlators et al..... Yip! Full swing, baby!... :)

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

This one looks very promising. Is there more chapters?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013
GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Anime incoming

Oh shit yes.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I just came to yell about the anime after I saw it on twitter. Now I need to read it xD. Please let it be a new Bloom Into You type of anime.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Please let it be a new Bloom Into You type of anime.

Don't get your hype buddy, it's not even subtext.

To reply you must either login or sign up.