Forum › Yuri Lover-kun and Yuri Lover Lover-kun discussion

joined Jan 22, 2015

Eh, everyone has their own views and interests. Am I a heterosexual male? Yes. Am I into yuri? Hell yes. What does that make me? The fuck if I know.

But hey my two aunts are happily married (to eachother) so whatever. I'll ship anything and just kindly not comment or read anything I don't ship.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

I'm just curious about the ratio between male and female on this site. Is it 50/50? Also where is everyone from? I remember looking at an image on here and a bunch of French girls replied to that one. Is dynasty just visited by everyone all over the world?

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 10:23PM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That was quite funny and refreshing. I like both yuri and yaoi so this was my cup of tea, it's rare to see both genres mixed together.

I always get kinda yucked out by guys who like yuri that much

The more people that like our favorite genre, the better. We get a bigger market and more people making manga. Some males are also very good yuri artists.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I feel personally atacked by how much I relate to Yuri Lover-kun

joined Sep 11, 2014

So, is this basically Yuri Danshi but with yaoi for the MC?

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Delet this

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So far, I'm liking it better.

Sasasasasas
joined Dec 25, 2013

That was funny and cute.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It's yuri as well, a yuri couple will be introduced later on.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I mean I'm a straight male that loves yuri more than being alive, but the jury's still out on this. Yuri Danshi got uncomfortable when he started meddling, and the fact that this is yuri with yaoi being the actual focus invokes memories of Nanashi no Asterism.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

I mean I'm a straight male that loves yuri more than being alive, but the jury's still out on this. Yuri Danshi got uncomfortable when he started meddling, and the fact that this is yuri with yaoi being the actual focus invokes memories of Nanashi no Asterism.

God I'm getting terrible flashbacks....thanks for reminding me of that emotional roller coaster

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Pretty dumb. The obsessiveness was too much, not really funny.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Smart

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

So far, I'm liking it better.

As long as Yuri-Lover-Kun don't go assaulting a boy dressed as a girl for not being a girl, we good

566632_1
joined Apr 12, 2017

I get why some females would get uncomfortable, but at the same time I think its pretty close minded as well. I am a lesbian who loves Yuri, I also have read Shoujo and Yaoi, I have a lot of both female friends and male friends who love Yuri and not to fantasize over it in a gross way that involves threesome. Plenty of guys can understand the beauty of feminine love. There is nothing wrong with that.

I find it very unfair to put all the males of the community in a bag and make them feel bad for just being males liking a genre of manga.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I would like more please!? This guy is hilarious!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I like this infinitely better than Yuri Danshi. Nice to see a male yuri fan that's not a neurotic asshole, albeit very silly. Also a sweet friendship/possible romance between the guys. Seems all around pleasant to read.

People don't normally act this over the top, it's a comedy. If you mean more generally guys who read yuri manga a lot, seems kinda unfair.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Well fuck you too eh?

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016

guy
pretty much obsessed to yuri
want a girlfriend
?????
Something doesn't add up here.

last edited at Nov 9, 2017 2:27AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

guy
pretty much obsessed to yuri
want a girlfriend
?????
Something doesn't add up here.

Nao in your as dp is more important though.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I'm a girl and I relate to yuri lover-kun too much to be healthy (Tbh, I don't give a damn if a guy likes yuri as long as he ain't fetishizing it, making inappropriate comments, and/or just being an asshole)

Non
joined May 7, 2017

I'm a girl and I relate to yuri lover-kun too much to be healthy (Tbh, I don't give a damn if a guy likes yuri as long as he ain't fetishizing it, making inappropriate comments, and/or just being an asshole)

What about this isn't fetishizing it? honest question. That always feels like thought-crime to me, when people use words like that, but I'm here to learn.

But yeah the bit where he's like "I wish we were both girls, then we could be a couple!" Like yeah, of course you do, finally a man making sense.

last edited at Nov 9, 2017 4:33AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

What about this isn't fetishizing it? honest question. That always feels like thought-crime to me, when people use words like that, but I'm here to learn.

But yeah the bit where he's like "I wish we were both girls, then we could be a couple!" Like yeah, of course you do, finally a man making sense.

We should all just accept that pretty much every romance story ever written is guilty of "Fetishizing" and that it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

This is new for me and promising. It would be a comedic mixed up, I guess.

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

Um, i like yuri tht much

To reply you must either login or sign up.