it's better than yours damn right

last edited at Jul 24, 2017 11:24PM

joined Jun 3, 2014

405: Men was found

Fathers pose minimal threat so it's fine

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 2:28AM

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

I saw a food tag....and....and ham tag?...I MUST CLICK!!!!

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Food manga is best manga

The negi sausage recipe was delicious.

joined Jun 28, 2017

That's so cute how they both still believe in Santa. I love that, just for underlining why they bond so naturally. They're very similar and both quite naive.
There's not much to this series except the cooking, but it's a nice light read with two cute and funny protagonists. I wouldn't mind if they end up becoming "Moimoro sisters" but it's all good if it's just non romantic affection they feel for each other.

last edited at Aug 5, 2017 8:48AM

joined Jun 28, 2017

Wow, first smile we really see on the lil' sister is when she's wielding a sword-like knife. Talk about giving yandere's vibes for a moment XD

Also, if they keep eating like that every chapter, they gonna get real fat by the end of the story. I recommend them doing regular exercise as well. points toward the bedroom :3

:lol Had the same thoughts.

joined Jun 28, 2017

Chapter 18
I know they will never be anything but sisters, but that FrontPage was kind of sexy (i don't need much) and the second one was cute too. Ayara looks really good in sportswear.
I love this cute manga in which nothing ever really happens.
I trust that this manga will remain a black hole that consumes all melodrama that dares come near without pity.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

California doesn't know what they are missing.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Paying respects to all geese who got sacrificed for foie gras

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinmai_shimai_no_futari_gohan_ch19#3

The good news must be a new sister for them :D

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It is delicious, but I feel like I would get sick if I ate an entire foie gras sandwich.

Also, I just thought of someone marketing their foie gras with "Banned in California!" stickers as proof of its sinful deliciousness, just like films and play promoters would say "Banned in Boston!" as proof of how much sexual content they contained.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Foei gras is prohibited in my country... ducks are living things, forced feeding the poor animal doesn't sound too good.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Is foie gras so rare in others countries ? Although I can understand the whole thing about the pain for the animals, I wouldn't stop eating it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's not rare. It's just that there's not a lot of countries producing it. Mostly France, which produces and consumes two thirds of the world's production. And a few European countries.

So outside of France, it's very expensive, because it's imported. And even there, it's not something you'd eat everyday. It's a delicacy you'd eat on Christmas or new years' eve, or if you go to a really fancy restaurant.

Countries that import Foie Gras the most are Japan, Switzerland and Israel. And China is a growing market.

So, even if the U.S. were to ban Foie Gras altogether, it wouldn't hurt the production much. And the ethical reasons for banning it sound a lot hypocritical to me. PETA just threw a fit and some judges went along with it to get politically correct brownie points because it wouldn't hurt a lot of people locally.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

2 years ago I tried foie gras for the first time. I still vividly remember how amazing it tasted,,, I was in tears

joined Feb 23, 2016

I think something sparked within her >:3

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

PETA just threw a fit and some judges went along with it to get politically correct brownie points because it wouldn't hurt a lot of people locally.

Aye, in this case I have to agree with you. PETA is the most sanctimonious/bullshit organization I can think of given the number of kill shelters they run. All because the owner thinks that as long as we're eating animals we may as well eat her when she dies. Bah.

(not exaggeration: http://www.newsweek.com/peta-founder-ingrid-newkirk-explains-her-unique-will-barbecue-me-and-send-my-279794)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the recipe, I'll make some at home(?)

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

PETA just threw a fit and some judges went along with it to get politically correct brownie points because it wouldn't hurt a lot of people locally.

Aye, in this case I have to agree with you. PETA is the most sanctimonious/bullshit organization I can think of given the number of kill shelters they run. All because the owner thinks that as long as we're eating animals we may as well eat her when she dies. Bah.

(not exaggeration: http://www.newsweek.com/peta-founder-ingrid-newkirk-explains-her-unique-will-barbecue-me-and-send-my-279794)

I dunno, she might be delicious, I mean all they (PETA members) do is graze on greens and pettiness. They're kinda like the Kobe cattle.

I've had foie gras, it was pretty amazing (and I'm not normally a fan of the taste of liver).

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I like how naturally Sachi considered Ayari her sister to the point of so easily missing her when she's running late.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

This is like one of the mangas that I liked Stretch. It is soooo informative. But I get hungry though ...

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 4:03AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

This is like one of the mangas that I liked Stretch

"Super friends!"

"Super sisters!"

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

This is like one of the mangas that I liked Stretch

"Super friends!"

"Super sisters!"

Oh god no. That ending still traumatises me. Every time I think "maybe I should reread Stretch this time", I think of that ending and nope I'm not ready to relive that. Same for Nanashi no Asterism.

I suppose it helps that I have no expectations that this will be yuri. I'm happy to live in the subtext and delicious food. Wish the chapters were more frequent though.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Somehow I can't bring myself to imagine that ketchup and rice would go well together...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's the damn ninja cutting onions! First time I see them "in the flesh"

And my reaction at the end of this chapter :

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 3:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.