Forum › New Game discussion

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

But then, there's that new scene where Kou gives Rin the clock and thanks her for being such a good support all this time, proving how much Kou has grown these years thanks to Rin and at that point she knew what was coming and Rin knew something was weird and yet she decided not to tell her ... ? is like going back to the same old Kou right after saying that she changed,

Well, if you believe an infamous fictitious M.D., people don't change. I'd say that changing takes time and effort and that, also, you can very well fall back to your previous habits really fast.

It's Rin who says Kou has changed, though. That said, perhaps this whole scene was already some kind of good bye on Kou's part, like "since I'm going to go far away, I want to say what I think of Rin before we can't talk to each other for a long time." I think she's just no ready to face hurting Rin or her own feelings, probably.

But yes, we'll just have to wait. Raws stuff I read on reddit, so yeah SPOILERY !!Probably Wrong!! although apparently in the manga there is no real interaction between Kou and Rin before the former's departure.. This is disappointing, we'll have to see how they deal with it in the anime; which seems to take a more emotional/darker turn.

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 6:22PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

But yes, we'll just have to wait. Raws stuff I read on reddit, so yeah SPOILERY although apparently in the manga there is no real interaction between Kou and Rin before the former's departure.. This is disappointing, we'll have to see how they deal with it in the anime; which seems to take a more emotional/darker turn.

Thats super disappointing, honestly I really jus want Rin to have a love interest thats not kou cause these recent chapters convinced me that she doesnt really deserve her at this point.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

@Rosenakahara

Ok no wait, I went to double check and I can't find where I read this. So this is probably misinformation on my part, I apologise for that :s (at least I hope so). Edit : Found it once again, don't how much the poster could be trusted, but it's hypothetical until we read it anyway.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC ...Who else wish that Peco was a real game? I even want to draw the queen more than any of the "real" girls.

I do, the idea is really interesting. The setting, which is close to Alice in Wonderland, is really appealing and the exploration of the psyche of lonely little girl could be compelling. However, this looks like a lighter version of American McGee's Alice and, even more so, its (wonderful) sequel Alice Madness Returns.

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 7:55AM

joined May 23, 2015

Thats super disappointing, honestly I really jus want Rin to have a love interest thats not kou cause these recent chapters convinced me that she doesnt really deserve her at this point.

It's also outright wrong, so don't put too much faith into it.

But then, there's that new scene where Kou gives Rin the clock and thanks her for being such a good support all this time, proving how much Kou has grown these years thanks to Rin and at that point she knew what was coming and Rin knew something was weird and yet she decided not to tell her ... ? is like going back to the same old Kou right after saying that she changed, is weeeird. Anyway, we have few days to know her excuse but I'm feeling that it won't be enough.

The watch scene interaction is one of many changes that kind of breaks the timeline in the anime. It's presented as Kou trying to clean up some loose ends before leaving, yet she clearly doesn't even make the final decision to leave, much less check if what she wants to leave to do would be possible, until after talking with Nene.

joined Mar 22, 2017

ON ANOTHER TOPIC ...Who else wish that Peco was a real game? I even want to draw the queen more than any of the "real" girls.

Yeah the queen is so cute, even more than PECO herself.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

No one's talked about her in forever.

The anime is up to date with what is translated and after next episode probably will be up to date with volume 5.

*Volume 6. Volume 5 is the spin-off.

Oh, whoops!

joined Apr 30, 2014

Aoba is secretly evil!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Guess not so secretly anymore.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

So... which came first? Super Mario Odyssey or Peco?

I was watching some footage and, as soon as Mario did the thing with his hat, Peco flashed in my mind.

joined May 24, 2014

Rin is REALLY a jerk

I hope she doesn't works at Ubi soft because she will learn NOTHING from making assasin's creed games over and over

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

that's the closest we'll get to a canonization of their relationship i guess

overt subtext - never feels like enough while still being more than you expect

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^^
Don't you mean Kou?

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 1:58AM

joined May 24, 2014

^^
Don't you mean Kou?

Shit, my bad. Yeah kou is a real jerk.

I wonder how the series will manage without her, I guess that now that the manga will end with aoba traveling into france or somewhere else to improve herself.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm not crying!

YOU'RE CRYING! ;_;

Out of curiosity, can someone post (or point to) the raw versions of the bonus pages? I'd appreciate it.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Why can I have a goodbye kiss of RinKou! They suppose to have a goodbye kiss at the airport. Why? Why they don't!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Why can I have a goodbye kiss of RinKou! They suppose to have a goodbye kiss at the airport. Why? Why they don't!

Yeah, I was also hoping for them to kiss.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Damn
I don't know how to explain it, but this is done really well, the pages are filled with emotions
I teared up in the beginning and the ending of the chapter, doesn't help that I happened to be listening to a sad sounding song at the same time TT v TT
It was a balance of "this is sad but you can't help it, she's going her own way", and "this isn't the end, we'll all be together again, it'll be okay"
It was really bittersweet, my heart feels kinda heavy rn tbh
I look forward to the chapters about Kou's trip

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 3:55AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Damn
I don't know how to explain it, but this is done really well, the pages are filled with emotions
I teared up in the beginning and the ending of the chapter, doesn't help that I happened to be listening to a sad sounding song at the same time TT v TT
It was a balance of "this is sad but you can't help it, she's going her own way", and "this isn't the end, we'll all be together again, it'll be okay"
It was really bittersweet, my heart feels kinda heavy rn tbh
I look forward to the chapters about Kou's trip

Wonderfully said.

But what about Rin's goodbye hug, or better yet, kiss?

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 4:15AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

"A few years"

Guess it is a drop then. This series without Kou will get bland with all its drama.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Excuse me over here, i just want to cry in the corner while Kou and Rin dont even have a proper hug and the fact that the author is siding to the Aoba x Kou ship.

I'm here with my sinking ship

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Excuse me over here, i just want to cry in the corner while Kou and Rin dont even have a proper hug and the fact that the author is siding to the Aoba x Kou ship.

how is kou telling rin the news first and making her promise to wait for her the author going with aoba x kou?

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

how is kou telling rin the news first and making her promise to wait for her the author going with aoba x kou?

I dont really want to argue about how my ship ends but here is the thing:
Regardless of their conversation in chapter 63, the author tends to do something, idk, more emotional between Kou and Aoba rather than Kou and Rin.
I was so happy at ch 63 but then ch 64 scene with aoba kou is just more intense.

Idk man, i'm just really sad rn

joined Mar 22, 2017

This SS2 ending this is absolutely plastic memories feeling. This is so well made. I can hold my tear for now, but I think not in anime version tomorrow night.
Prepare to have some more tears everyone.

joined Mar 22, 2017

"A few years"

Guess it is a drop then. This series without Kou will get bland with all its drama.

So Goodbye I guess. Maybe you want to continue this series again when she returns. (At some point in the future)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I dont really want to argue about how my ship ends but here is the thing:
Regardless of their conversation in chapter 63, the author tends to do something, idk, more emotional between Kou and Aoba rather than Kou and Rin.
I was so happy at ch 63 but then ch 64 scene with aoba kou is just more intense.

Idk man, i'm just really sad rn

I think that's cus Aoba is like, the main main character, and Kou is part of her personal motivations and growth as a character
I don't really see it as shipping material, though you could if you want, but Aoba's emotional attachment to Kou is still really important tbh.There's no denying that Kou leaving hits Rin really hard, we all know that, (and ngl, I would have liked to see more moments between them for something like this), but we also know that for what Kou means to Aoba, this is especially significant to her development. Kou leaving isn't just to break hearts, but for plot purposes, it'll likely push Aoba to greater heights. So tbf, no matter what your/the author's ship is, this chapter/scene had to happen, simply for the sake of Aoba.

To reply you must either login or sign up.