joined Feb 23, 2016

Ooo lifee

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

*sigh*

Maybe with the bluray the will "fix" that

joined Aug 22, 2017

Anybody reading the raws and can tell me if Kou is every going to come back? If she is gone I will say good bye to the manga.

In this video at the minute 2:04
Is like a preview of the next volume
https://youtu.be/1v3Zakn49Eo
It obvious that is a spoiler

last edited at Sep 19, 2017 7:48PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

morter:

Oh, yeah, "seikai" was probably it. Thanks.

I don't know what other doubt there is, but I'm happy I could help!

I just remembered the subtitle, and that it wasn't "atari" which is how I would personally translate "bingo!" into Japanese. I just think the way Nene says "seikai" is very cute.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Everything Nene says is very cute.

joined Jan 25, 2017

*sigh*

....What?

joined May 23, 2015

The author has stated that Kou will always be a part of the series, so even if she does leave, think of it more like Nene leaving after her debug job ended.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Serenata posted:

morter posted:

*sigh*

Maybe with the bluray the will "fix" that

Fix what? Not every facial expression has to be the same as the manga?

joined May 23, 2015

I think they were talking about the breasts.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

moguTL posted:

Oh lol my bad, gotta get my priorities in order

joined Mar 22, 2017

I think I know the reason why Kou leaves the company. She will make Half Life 3. It's for the greater good !

That Half Life 3 meme though! XD

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Fun fact, the Japanese title, which is translated as "New Game!" here, also has the meaning, "Pointlessly break Toyama Rin's Heart Over and Over." Language is amazing1

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 5:35AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think they were actually talking about how they're fully suited/sweatered up in the anime instead of showing off that delicious armpit.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

This one's glorious!

I like how this series which is supposed to be all love and sweetness is making me all anxious and unsure as if I was reading one of my more angsty series. I think showing this much interaction and apparition of Kou is some kind of torture. "It would cause a lof of problems if I were to disappear, after all, right?", yeah, no shit. If it were a more "serious" manga, I'd probably note the complete absence of Rin in the chapter and write how I hope she won't be avoiding Kou until the departure of the later.

That said, I'm a bit impatient to see how the situation will play out, my inner dramaqueen is hoping to see Rin ignoring Kou until the very end when either Kou cracks and leaves without saying bye to Rin or have Rin kind of confessing to Kou and Kou leaving anyway... But I guess it would go too far in the drama territory. So yeah, am really eager to read the next chapters!

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 9:05AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

At least someone got it...

joined Jun 23, 2017

Wait, what...

It's probably a mistake because of reuse of previous work, but if it isn't, it's worth pointing out. Why would Rin be at previous desk? Edit : Okay, I thought she had moved to another desk, apparently not, my bad.

Aaarrgh damn, the feels are even stronger in the anime ;_;

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 5:50PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Kou is kinda a big dumbass. Why would you not talk to your best friend (who is also a coworker) about such a thing? All my ex-coworkers who I chatted with a lot at worked told me earlier about their plans.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Kou is kinda a big dumbass. Why would you not talk to your best friend (who is also a coworker) about such a thing? All my ex-coworkers who I chatted with a lot at worked told me earlier about their plans.

In anime logic, is better to wait until there's like 10 days left, bonus point if she tells someone else first unrelated to the topic like Hifumin

joined Jun 23, 2017

The premise is that Kou has poor people skill. This is what caused her first job as an AD, what makes her oblivious to Rin's feeling, etc. It's not only anime logic, it stays within the mindset of Kou.

Perhaps a case of low confidence? Or perhaps, Kou is well aware of how it would impact Rin and that is why she hesitates to tell her. Judging by how she took Nene's reflection, she is afraid of how Rin will react and I can imagine that the reason why she doesn't tell her right away is that Rin would probably try to stop her, or so would Kou think, and maybe she thinks Rin is capable of making her changer her mind.

That said, Kou doesn't realise that doing something behind a friend's back is more upsetting than actually leaving them, because as a good friends they would support you. So yeah, I think it boils down to Kou being kind of oblivious to/bad at social interaction.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Anybody reading the raws and can tell me if Kou is every going to come back? If she is gone I will say good bye to the manga.

The manga is only a few chapters ahead of the published volumes, you're going to need to be patient to see what comes of this story arc.

Well I will put off reading any further then. All the drama made it boring anyway.

joined Jun 23, 2017

It's funny, at first it was a cute dose of sweetness and now I begin to find it more interesting as the drama takes its way into the story. I love stories that can evolve or stray away from their original intent for a moment.

Of course, I'm overreacting as I don't think it will go very far into the more serious tone it's starting to give; even though the anime's tone is even "darker" than the manga's.

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 3:36PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Klice posted:

The premise is that Kou has poor people skill. This is what caused her first job as an AD, what makes her oblivious to Rin's feeling, etc. It's not only anime logic, it stays within the mindset of Kou.

Perhaps a case of low confidence? Or perhaps, Kou is well aware of how it would impact Rin and that is why she hesitates to tell her. Judging by how she took Nene's reflection, she is afraid of how Rin will react and I can imagine that the reason why she doesn't tell her right away is that Rin would probably try to stop her, or so would Kou think, and maybe she thinks Rin is capable of making her changer her mind.

That said, Kou doesn't realise that doing something behind a friend's back is more upsetting than actually leaving them, because as a good friends they would support you. So yeah, I think it boils down to Kou being kind of oblivious to/bad at social interaction.

But then, there's that new scene where Kou gives Rin the clock and thanks her for being such a good support all this time, proving how much Kou has grown these years thanks to Rin and at that point she knew what was coming and Rin knew something was weird and yet she decided not to tell her ... ? is like going back to the same old Kou right after saying that she changed, is weeeird. Anyway, we have few days to know her excuse but I'm feeling that it won't be enough.

ON ANOTHER TOPIC ...Who else wish that Peco was a real game? I even want to draw the queen more than any of the "real" girls.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

People still hating on Naru? GTFO...

I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT THE ANIME WAS UP TO DATE WITH MANGA OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING? HOW FAR ALONG IS THE ORIGINAL MANGA?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

No one's talked about her in forever.

The anime is up to date with what is translated and after next episode probably will be up to date with volume 5.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

No one's talked about her in forever.

The anime is up to date with what is translated and after next episode probably will be up to date with volume 5.

*Volume 6. Volume 5 is the spin-off.

To reply you must either login or sign up.