Forum › Cirque Arachne discussion

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

I think it was rather fast paced but I loved the characters and ideas, and the story left me grinning from ear to ear. Great find!

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

This manga has a potential to have more chapters but it was condensed, the art is great and the outline of the story is good, if they just make it less saturated and let the development go at it's own pace, then it will be an excellent read.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

It is an excellent read.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I agree though. I love this story a lot, but I'd love to see it decompressed a bit. More on how Lotte was before Teti came along would be nice. The little girl with the monkey hints at it, but that's really all we get.

joined Jul 21, 2011

I really like how Lotte was checking Teti out. I wish manga did that more often and not just "I love you even though you're a girl" or "let's have sex because we love each other". Like but I has to be "pure".

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Great ending, this two are having a gymnast sex life.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Nee, does anyone have a full-sized version of the cover page to this story? The image on the landing page is really sexy, but I couldn't find it in any of the chapters.

joined May 7, 2017

Dunno how exactly I've found this, but I'm glad I did

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

What a good read

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I just love this story! Simply, no drama, so lovely!

joined Mar 20, 2012

Years after I read this for the first time it's still one of my favorite mangas.

I was about 13 when I first read this, what a great introduction to what romance aspires to be. This and Prism marked a stepping point in my teenage life.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Yeah, these two are both super sexy and adorable at the same time. That was a very fluffy and enjoyable romance.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

When there's no updates I just browse Dynasty.... sometimes to no avail.... But then, randomly I find some reeaaally awesome Yuri mangas that just catch the hell outa my attention! This one defs takes one of those spots. An honest protagonist who just says how she feels when she does is always one of my fave tropes, defs moves the pacing along! Happiness and love, damn that shit was great. Art, characters, plot and pace were all right in my strike zone, I won't even describe how, just read it and see and I hope you enjoyed it as much as me

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 7:05AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

When there's no updates I just browse Dynasty.... sometimes to no avail.... But then, randomly I find some reeaaally awesome Yuri mangas that just catch the hell outa my attention! This one defs takes one of those spots. An honest protagonist who just says how she feels when she does is always one of my fave tropes, defs moves the pacing along! Happiness and love, damn that shit was great. Art, characters, plot and pace were all right in my strike zone, I won't even describe how, just read it and see and I hope you enjoyed it as much as me

Yes, agreed. I came across this randomly back in the day and found it a real delight too.

It probably wouldn't be practical to do (because everyone would have their own takes and I can just imagine the various squabbles), but it would be kind of nice to have a "You Might Have Missed" Hall of Fame for series, especially older ones, that tend to get overlooked.

I think of this one, Aqua Blue Cinema, and Notes From the Garden of Lilies as series that consistently have new readers saying, "I just happened to stumble upon this, and it's really good!"

Which this is.

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

This is probably my very first yuri manga I've read back in middle school, and damn, I still enjoy it as much :") wish more hopeless lesbians out there could find this masterpiece

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

This is probably my most re-read series on this site. And every time I do, I pick up on something else that I like about it. I just get the warmest feeling from this manga.

Also, I really just want to mention Lenny and the super positive trans vibes that I get from reading this. Like, she's not just tolerant to all kinds, she actively fosters the troupe's growth and makes a home for them.

last edited at Sep 9, 2020 12:05AM

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

Well, I was able to stumble upon the secret treasure box along with the rest of you. Just super.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Weona mi corazon, beautiful story, beautiful artwork, short but lovely <3

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This is lovely

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

i too wish my father would send me into the gay circus to find my lesbian lover

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

dammit 15 year old me knew this. why did she wait so long to figure it out?

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

this is so so wholesome, wish i had something like this to ease my mind years ago ... i thought the art style of the faces would put me off but the anatomy is actually fairly flawless (as it should be if the story is about the circus) and it all kinda blends seamlessly together,,, idk, good shit <3

joined Oct 15, 2019

What a hidden gem. Thank you 'Featured Series'!

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

One of my favorite series here, sad we don't have more works of this author :(

Still, I recommend reading Raubritter as well, similar length to this and also lots of fun :)

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

wow this is such a hidden jewel. i've been here on dynasty for years but this is the first time i've seen this but i'm glad i stumble upon this series by accident.

the setting was so original it already got me hooked on its web from the very first page. sadly it was short and quick paced, i would've loved it more if it was longer! but overall, it was 10/10. it made me all fluffy inside.

To reply you must either login or sign up.