Forum › Stretch discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It IS badass though, i'd also say it's quite manly but maybe it doesn't fit very well
Of course, no piece of work will be more badass/manly then Chi's Sweet Home, but still

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Even if this is not yuri it's still fairly good for a SoL.

SoL = ?????? Silly one-liner? Stack of Lies? Story of loners?

Of course, no piece of work will be more badass/manly then Chi's Sweet Home

awwww....... I love Chi's Sweet Home. It always makes me want to go out and adopt a kitten. then I remember that my home is not pet friendly, so I go back to ready Chi's Sweet Home.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

SoL = ?????? Silly one-liner? Stack of Lies? Story of loners?

Slice of life

joined Mar 20, 2014

Does anyone know where one could actually purchase this manga? I've looked around online and haven't been successful.

Sakuratrick
joined Apr 9, 2013

is he trying to promote stretching? haha
i guess that's a good way to do so?
anyway i'm curious about the characters' own dillemas

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Marathon the series again as i want to try to do all of those stretching.

I really think these two were kissing once at high school near the beach, maybe just for experimenting kissing a girl. The chapter after the Golden week really seems to trigger my gaydar on that event.

joined Apr 15, 2011

I really think these two were kissing once at high school near the beach, maybe just for experimenting kissing a girl. The chapter after the Golden week really seems to trigger my gaydar on that event.

what chapter is/was the golden week chapter?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Dat pressing down foot on stairs
Best thing ever

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, those two had a interesting night since you don't lose your pants by talking. Great chapter.

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 2:00AM

joined Apr 13, 2012

i sleep without pants, it doesn't mind if i lie down while wearing them, i wake up without them
it's a mystery of life, i think
anyway, yeah, great chapter

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

it doesn't mind if i lie down while wearing them, i wake up without them
it's a mystery of life, i think

Yeah i've been there

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

These two holds platonic affection for each other, that's for sure. How long it takes before it turns to romantic through is all what we are waiting for.

So far I'm content with what has been offered through

PS: wouldn't it be nice if this series are turned to anime, or maybe 2-3 OVA episodes? May not work as well as the manga, but surely will boost its popularity. And it's not so yurilific and more SoL, so won't have to fear homophobia backslash

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 4:27AM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

They're stockings, not pants I think

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

I want to believe in my heart that the artist wants to turn this into yuri, but holds back for the sake of showing the general readership how to stretch... Which I appreciate... But the characters make me want more. shakes fist at the great pacing of the comic

So... is this the final chapter? Also, what's the social context of referring to someone as "sempai" long after they've both left school? They're not coworkers, so I'm curious.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Also, what's the social context of referring to someone as "sempai" long after they've both left school? They're not coworkers, so I'm curious.

Once a senpai, always a senpai

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Also, what's the social context of referring to someone as "sempai" long after they've both left school? They're not coworkers, so I'm curious.

Once a senpai, always a senpai

Once you go senpai, you never go back...
Give them one more night like that and they will wake up naked, holding each others after a looooong night of stretches.

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 10:06AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Me every new chapter: "is it yuri yet?" no "is it yuri yet?" NO "is it yuri yet" NO! "is it yuri-" oh my god just shut up it isnt yuri yet ok, just wait until it is! "..............yet" DAMMIT!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Me every new chapter: "is it yuri yet?" no "is it yuri yet?" NO "is it yuri yet" NO! "is it yuri-" oh my god just shut up it isnt yuri yet ok, just wait until it is! "..............yet" DAMMIT!!!

"What time is it?"
"Quarter to yuri o'clock!"

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

oh is yuri-ism's new release going to be uploaded here today?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

that las page....http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch18#9
drunks action i guess...

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 2:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

drunks action i guess...

Holy crap, when I read that the first time I'd forgotten she was wearing leggings when she went onto the roof! Something might have happened between pages after all.

joined Apr 15, 2011

drunks action i guess...

Holy crap, when I read that the first time I'd forgotten she was wearing leggings when she went onto the roof! Something might have happened between pages after all.

depends on what that "something" could be. also, we could make the assumption that Ran got hot (refer to: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch13#9) and essentially stripped down to her undies. I guess we'll have to wait until chapter 19 or 20 to find out.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Given the nature of the series they'll probably never mention it again. I'm just saying there's the chance something could have happened and we can all use our imaginations to fill it in (and not in a creepy "Don't Hug Me, I'm Scared" way).

As one magazine put it, "We are not responsible for the actions of our characters between instalments."

joined Apr 15, 2011

ah, good point. although it might make for an interesting omake or even a reader's choice chapter where all these holes in the story are filled in. oh well, wishful thinking :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.