Forum › New Game discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YuriCannibal posted:

48 is a different event and will most happen later in the season.

Oooh you're right! it was 45

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Also after my fifth reread did anyone notice that the other two girls being interviewed were the two from the second season of the Anime. Guess we might get to see this chapter as an episode this very season

Yup the other two is new character from second season. I gonna spoil a little bit that they will officially come to manga at chapter [...]

Yo, frostburn, bro, why do you do this lol
This is like at least the second time
Can you like, not refer to stuff you know is gonna happen? Indirect spoilers like what you posted about Rin/Kou's relationship and picking out future chapters still suck for some ppl tbh
Can you spoiler tag please?
Thanks

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 7:43AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Re-watching Season 1, I notice that official last episode 12, last 10 minutes, is mostly Christina looking woebegone and lonely behind her table. Talk about foreshadowing.

joined May 23, 2015

Can you like, not refer to stuff you know is gonna happen? Indirect spoilers like what you posted about Rin/Kou's relationship and picking out future chapters still suck for some ppl tbh
Thanks

I try to be pretty careful what I say about future chapters, so it does kind of bother me when someone comes in and outright spoils things.

And, to me at least, tends to come off looking pretty smug about knowing future events.

(Though I'll be the first to admit that I've made a few blunders on that front myself, despite my intent to be careful about it)

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 12:45AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I was pondering my HC about who will do the deed in what order:

1. Christina and Hazuki know that daylight is burning, so if they haven't already done it, they'll be first.

2. Rin will break down weeping in Kou's arms and the only way to calm her down will be to take her to bed.

3. Aocchi's little game of "get me drunk so I can't be responsible, semPAI!" will eventually be played along with by Hifumin. Afterwards they won't be able to speak to each other for a month. Then the cycle will repeat a few times.

4. Hajime and Yun will feel left out, and go for it. Yun will complain that Hajime is sweaty from bike riding, but Hajime will say they'd have to take a shower later anyway.

5. Nene and Umiko, finally. Nene will tease Umiko for months, running her cute little hands over Umiko's athletic body. Then when push comes to shove she'll be all scared virgin and freak out. When Umiko finally takes control, she'll feel so guilty about being a child-molester she lies awake all night next to a teary Nene. in the morning Nene will give her a gentle kiss and take the initiative.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I'd like to call bullshit on this selection process, but then I remember the company I'm currently work for has a referral system implemented, so whatever...

joined Dec 28, 2016

And with Nene joining the company, shows another possible side of bullshit from the gaming industry, and that is if you know someone in a company you are more likely to get the job, now obviously Nene is skilled, but I just wanted bring up the fact that if you don't have a good network in the industry, you will have a harder time getting highered.

But with Nene now joined, it at least means she won't fade into the background.

Also hoping Nene gets some good subtext with Aoba, yeah I prefer Aoba with Nene, fight me Nene/Hifumi shippers. jk

That's not a bad thing that's a good thing. This is exactly the case in the software industry at large as well. If I recommend someone into my company I get a $3000 bonus if they get hired. Companies really value people who know other workers as it allows them to buy down the risk of the new hire a lot.

joined May 23, 2015

The chapter also gives no indication of how many potential recruits there were. Everyone WE saw going in for an interview got the job.

Maybe there were more who sent in resumes but didn't get called in for interviews, but again, they're looking at someone they have more in-depth knowledge of their skills, potential, and personality versus someone whom they're trying to judge based off a single piece of paper.

Though resumes in Japan have to have a photo attached, so that single piece of paper might be just plenty for Hazuki to decide.

joined Mar 22, 2017

Thanks

Sorry I gonna be more carefull about this, I gonna add spoil tag to that post it maybe a bit too slow but anyway.

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 10:25AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Doki released chapter 46
OH MY GOD is sooooo beautifullll I NEED IT ANIMATED

So it's finally animated. And it's so freaking nice!

After ep.1 timeline is really stable. Kinda surprise a little about that
Ep2: Ch30-31
Ep3: Ch26(HifumiScene),Ch33,Ch37(But no longer no winter),Ch42
Ep4: Ch38,45-46
I really wish Ch.39 is in the next ep....... also Hotaru.

Re-watching Season 1, I notice that official last episode 12, last 10 minutes, is mostly Christina looking woebegone and lonely behind her table. Talk about foreshadowing.

Yeah she also in the OVA either.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

That inside cover Aoba monologue and Kou face as she walked by, that was perfect.

Still ship Aoba x Kou though. But after this chapter all of the ships but Jun x Hajime are simply not possible in short term. Considering that all characters are on the company hierarchy, means they will all face conflict of interest once they date each other = one of the two have to quit the company as results. Wherether it's Aoba x Kou, Rin x Kou, Hifumi x Aoba, or Nene x Umiko

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 12:31PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I doubt Nene would have to quit lol

Umiko would still grill Nene over any mistakes.

joined Mar 22, 2017

That inside cover Aoba monologue and Kou face as she walked by, that was perfect.

Still ship Aoba x Kou though. But after this chapter all of the ships but Jun x Hajime are simply not possible in short term. Considering that all characters are on the company hierarchy, means they will all face conflict of interest once they date each other = one of the two have to quit the company as results. Wherether it's Aoba x Kou, Rin x Kou, Hifumi x Aoba, or Nene x Umiko

I think you're really over-thinking the "romance" part of this manga.

Agreed. XD This manga never make drama confict and stuff like that last longer than 2 chapter. Based on what we seen until now.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I think you're really over-thinking the "romance" part of this manga.

Just want to point it out :)

Sadly the reason why we won't have to concern about this, is: the romance aspect in this manga unlikely will be confirmed ever. It is currently holding a mainstream status, and I doubt both the author and the publisher want to put it in a niche categories.

joined May 23, 2015

I dont think conflict of interest rules over dating within a company are anywhere near as standard in Japan as they are in the West.

Historically, people were heavily recommended to only date within the company, for fear that they would go out with someone from a competing company and accidentally leak company secrets to a competitor.

That hasn't really been a thing since the 80s, though.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Lest we forget that this is a team hand-picked by Hazuki on the grounds of being cute. If anything, romantic relationships would be encouraged in her department (especially with her).

joined Mar 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FDyPLEgkjI
Episode 5 Preview. Official. There is cool stuff in there.
This is absoluty excellent for me! Aoba Hifumi Yun Hotarun They're so CUTE!!!
I want Devil Aoba x Hifumi in that mode (Should I call her mistress?) XD
Also according to Official preview Ep.5 is Ch.39,41,44 and modified Ch.36

last edited at Aug 3, 2017 10:43AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Lest we forget that this is a team hand-picked by Hazuki on the grounds of being cute. If anything, romantic relationships would be encouraged in her department (especially with her).

This. Professionalism of that sort isn't on her character sheet.

But in the series, it's actually affecting work for Rin, Yun and Hifumi that Kou, Hajime and Aoba are being oblivious. And you could argue Hazuki because Umiko doesn't let her get anywhere with her.

Yuri Crush: The Series.

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 1:37AM

joined Apr 6, 2013

New chapter, new Characters, and some great new yuri.

Vol. 6 is off to a great start. Also I totally got confused why everyone was treating the cat like a new character before I remembered she wasnt in the manga just the anime.

joined May 23, 2015

This chapter was originally published while season 1 was airing.

So it was actually introduced in the manga very shortly after appearing in the anime.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I swear, they're not even trying to be subtle any more.

joined Oct 13, 2015

^ i remember the earlier chapters and wondering if there was any actual subtext or was i just wishing for it. This feels so blatant in comparison.

They really know how to pick the colour pages.

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 6:58AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Wait are you kidding me? The cat was never in the manga before this?!

joined May 23, 2015

It would be difficult for the cat to have appeared earlier, considering the cat was an anime-original character, and this is exactly how far along the manga was when the anime was airing.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

So, we get a married couple now? Nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.