Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's so weird that loli models are a thing irl. Even outside of japan...e-e

At least it seems that only yuzumori's charme is working on her.

joined Apr 6, 2013

It's so weird that loli models are a thing irl. Even outside of japan...e-e

Is it? I mean its just kids taking pictures in clothes for other kids

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

A harem of lolis........... something's not right with that phrase but with Mimika it's gonna be funny.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Triangle love...But there is 4 peoples in this relation ship...Oh the cliff hanger

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Destroyer of purity" and "Destroyer of innocence" sound like titles of hentai manga.

With lolis.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Triangle love...But there is 4 peoples in this relation ship...Oh the cliff hanger

Don't know if we can call this a love triangle. Those Ririha doesn't seem attracted to Mimika, just want to seduce her to annoy Yuzumori and glasses girl just wanna talk manga. And considering Mimika seems unfazzed by the two girls, I don't see much romance.

More likely, Yuzumori might just get annoyed/jealous at Mimika getting along with other kids, but considering she put a great deal into communicating with Mimika (both about her being a lolicon and Ririha threathening her), would be surprised if she suddenly stopped doing that.

joined Mar 3, 2017

"Destroyer of purity" and "Destroyer of innocence" sound like titles of hentai manga.

With lolis.

Sounds like Ririha in a nutshell to me. :/

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Yuzumori is total yandere. She'll destroy those two for trying to lay their hands on Mimika.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

cameron posted:

Yuzumori is total yandere. She'll destroy those two for trying to lay their hands on Mimika.

Yeah, she'd better, I don't want Ririha to set the pace of the incomming chapters. Hate it when a mangaka suddenly decides they need a despicable character to drop out the sky and mess everything up including my enjoyment for some cheap drama...

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Ririha trying to seduce Mimika and failing is pretty great. I wonder if this means Mimika isn't a lolicon tho since she doesn't seem to wanna lay her hands on Ririha or her friend.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Now we can confirm that little girls are dangerous.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ririha trying to seduce Mimika and failing is pretty great. I wonder if this means Mimika isn't a lolicon tho since she doesn't seem to wanna lay her hands on Ririha or her friend.

I'd say that it's a pretty good indicator that her interest in Yuzumori is in spite of her age rather than because of it because her response to both of these other children is pretty much normal behaviour you'd expect from anyone.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Mamika already admitted to being a lolicon, she wouldn't have fallen for Yuzumori on sight if she wasn't. But she is a one girl woman. She is already dedicated to Yuzumori so why would she just try to get every girl she meets?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mimika isn't a lolicon, she's a Yuzumori-con.
<_<
...I'll see myself out.

That aside, why am I getting this impression that Ririha's motivated by outright jealousy - though of exactly whom and why is unclear - and that Isuzu's perceptive enough to at least suspect as much...?

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 5:53AM

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Why are all these little girls gay. Its amazing.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I think only Mimika is the only one represented as 'gay'--I don't think Yuzumori has wanted much more than companionship. Ririha just wants to be an antagonist, and the glasses girl was just happy to nerd out for a moment.

joined Sep 25, 2015

LOLI THOTS!?
IN YOUR LESBIAN PEDOPHILE MANGA!?
More likely than you think.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I think only Mimika is the only one represented as 'gay'--I don't think Yuzumori has wanted much more than companionship.

Yuzumori wants more than just mere friendship, she was mad at Mamika for trying to play off her confession as "just a friend". She seemed bummed out that Mimika sets the rules that they can't kiss until they are much older and was the first one to give Mamika a kiss on the cheek. Later she even confirmed to herself that she really does like Mamika beyond just friendship.

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 6:51AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

What a day to see a loli seduces an onee-san in non-hentai manga.

joined Aug 10, 2016

LOLI THOTS!?
IN YOUR LESBIAN PEDOPHILE MANGA!?
More likely than you think.

if her age is on the clock, its guaranteed she is a thot

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

What a day to see a loli seduces an onee-san in non-hentai manga.

Ginza District 4.......... is kinda not but also is kinda but not in the way you might think it's on the edge witch is weird when the writer is a hentai artist. There's also the one that squiggles up is doing about the little kid staying with a high school student and Yuri(little girl) is extremely gay.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

mimika harem

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ok, this is getting real weird, mainly because the whole thing of fashion model children. Like, what the fuck Japan.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

"Isuzu is cute, let her buy her mangas" Is what I would say, but looks like she'll be able to read anyways.

Cannibal posted:
Mamika already admitted to being a lolicon, she wouldn't have fallen for Yuzumori on sight if she wasn't. But she is a one girl woman. She is already dedicated to Yuzumori so why would she just try to get every girl she meets?

Well, since Mimika likes Yuzumori, and Yuzumori is a loli, Mimika was led to interpret this as she being a lolicon... But if she really is a lolicon, then she would at least feel atracted by Ririha and Isuzu (trying to get then is not a requirement), which wasn't the case. Of course, she still might be a lolicon, but considering everything, assuming she might be, as random said, a Yuzumori-con rather than a lolicon is completely valid.

EDIT:
@ Dark_Tzitzimine
see: this... and this

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 10:44AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Ok, this is getting real weird, mainly because the whole thing of fashion model children. Like, what the fuck Japan.

Your country doesn't have children models?

Well, since Mimika likes Yuzumori, and Yuzumori is a loli, Mimika was led to interpret this as she being a lolicon... But if she really is a lolicon, then she would at least feel atracted by Ririha and Isuzu (trying to get then is not a requirement), which wasn't the case. Of course, she still might be a lolicon, but considering everything, assuming she might be, as random said, a Yuzumori-con rather than a lolicon is completely valid.

No, Mimika calls herself a lolicon so I don't even know why this is up for debate. Mimika deduces that because she was attracted to Yuzumori at first sight that she is a lolicon. She admitted it after being questioned several times. She then says that even if she is a lolicon that she will still love Yuzumori when she gets older because of all of Yuzumori's other aspects.

And she is attracted to Ririha, she calls her an "incredibly pretty girl" while blushing. She just doesn't feel like befriending/hitting on them because she already has a girlfriend.

I'm predicting that this arc is going to be a test for Mimika, to see if she keeps her word that her love for the other aspects of Yuzumori keeps her lolicon self in check. That she can withstand other young girls hitting on her and remain faithful to Yuzumori.

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 10:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.