joined Mar 31, 2017

Why does it has to be aangst?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Damn it...

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Is reasons like this why the wholeTsundere thing pissed the fuck out of me. Always someone ends up hurt, all because you were too proud and too embarrased to say kind words

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is reasons like this why the wholeTsundere thing pissed the fuck out of me. Always someone ends up hurt, all because you were too proud and too embarrased to say kind words

Tsundere is a character flaw to be overcome, not a desirable personality trait that makes you cute.

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

i cried tf

joined Feb 18, 2015

Tsundere is a character flaw to be overcome, not a desirable personality trait that makes you cute.

Quoted for truth!

joined Apr 15, 2017

Dont see the comedy but alright...The art was strange but I liked it, sad but amazing!

joined Aug 22, 2016

if this doesnt get a sequel Imma riot

Stories like this usually don't get sequels irl.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 12:42AM

joined Jul 31, 2013

This that good shit

joined Apr 27, 2017

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought "tsun" was the character flaw and the "dere" part was all cute.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Crap, my heart is crying

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

This comment was too real.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

:(

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Anyone got a spare heart? I think mine got broken.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Awwwwwwww come on so sad, deserves a depressing as fuck

joined Jun 7, 2017

It's not really depressing though, in the end there was hope. Just imagine visits and talks once Tsubame has time to figure out why Saori's touches always upset her. It's clear that Saori is head over heels, Tsubame just has to grow up a little to understand more. ^.^

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

very pretty

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

my heart hurts

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's not really depressing though, in the end there was hope. Just imagine visits and talks once Tsubame has time to figure out why Saori's touches always upset her. It's clear that Saori is head over heels, Tsubame just has to grow up a little to understand more. ^.^

These nice things have a certain way of not happening, unfortunately. Two people are sure they'll see each other again, but all it takes is for one party to fail to communicate a single time, for a relationship to evaporate.

"Sometimes a dream is just a dream, it feels so real for so long, and then, in an instant, it's gone."

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Shit..that simple addition of IRL at the end of your phrase broke my heart.

joined Jun 7, 2017

These nice things have a certain way of not happening, unfortunately. Two people are sure they'll see each other again, but all it takes is for one party to fail to communicate a single time, for a relationship to evaporate.

"Sometimes a dream is just a dream, it feels so real for so long, and then, in an instant, it's gone."

The difference is, we don't see this failure. I prefer to think of it as something different.

In two months when Tsubame's dad returns, she's coaxed into visiting Saori (it really doesn't take much convincing). She's in awe of Tokyo, of how Saori still shines so brightly in the city. They make up no thanks to Tsubame's very awkward attempts.

Fast forward eight months. They've been keeping in contact, though Saori is busy. She's loving the city and her new acting troupe, but parts of her still miss Tsubame. She thinks maybe it's for the best, and soon she'll be able to move on. Not yet though; she's not in a hurry to get her heart broken again.

Tsubame, who always thought she'd be content in her village, itches to see Tokyo again. Well, that's how she interprets it. Soon she'll finish school, and maybe in the back of her mind is a niggling thought (that she doesn't acknowledge) that maybe Tokyo wouldn't be a bad place to live, at least for a little while. She decides to visit Saori again during the break.

It strikes Saori how much she still loves Tsubame, even after so many months of distance. She tries not to fall back into old traps, but Tsubame acclimates surprisingly well to Saori's odd schedule.

Tsubame has always loved watching Saori perform, but when she sits in on rehearsal and sees how Saori acts with another of the actresses, a kernel of jealousy grows in her heart. She doesn't understand it, not fully. It grows the longer she stays. The day before she's set to return home and she sees the other actress touching her Saori, it suddenly strikes her.

That night, Saori surprises her with strawberry tarts and Tsubame tries in her very awkward way to talk to Saori. It doesn't go well. Frustrated, Tsubame sees how red Saori's lips are from the strawberries and has an idea. The kiss is short, but both girls are blushing furiously. Tsubame makes an awkward comment about how it looked like Saori's lip was bleeding.

Saori kisses her again.

The end scene would be Tsubame grinning on the train home - until someone notices her. She stops for a moment, but then goes right back to smiling. Her heart is full, and she's decided to apply to some schools in Tokyo after all. Who knows what kind of trouble Saori would get to on her own.

Ahem, anyway, that's how I like to think of it.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 3:07AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This was like a throwback to old school yuri oneshots that have bittersweet endings xd. So nostalgic.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Dang, good stuff

To reply you must either login or sign up.