Forum › Mermaids Lovers discussion

joined Jan 8, 2016

having nazi shit on dynasty scans is extremely upsetting what with their whole history of putting queer people in concentration camps and destroying a huge part of queer history, and the fact that modern nazis continue to harass and abuse queer people online. i see fucking nazis try to drive people like me to suicide. i know of at least one person driven to suicide by their ilk. nazism isn't a funny joke. it's a disgusting ideology that would enact another holocaust if they were in the position to do so, and they're doing their best to get in that position again. the fact that dynasty scans is fine having a bunch of nazi shit on their site is upsetting beyond words.

Please take your meds.

Also, shut up.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

having nazi shit on dynasty scans is extremely upsetting what with their whole history of putting queer people in concentration camps and destroying a huge part of queer history, and the fact that modern nazis continue to harass and abuse queer people online. i see fucking nazis try to drive people like me to suicide. i know of at least one person driven to suicide by their ilk. nazism isn't a funny joke. it's a disgusting ideology that would enact another holocaust if they were in the position to do so, and they're doing their best to get in that position again. the fact that dynasty scans is fine having a bunch of nazi shit on their site is upsetting beyond words.

Jeez, who cares? This is a comment board on a site for yuri manga. Everyone needs to tone down their political rambling. People here need convincing Nazis are bad about as much they need convincing the sky is blue. It's wholly unnecessary.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

nah, im gonna keep saying shit till dynasty-scans stops hosting nazi shit. anyone more bothered by me saying shit than by the fact that dynasty-scans hosts nazi shit is probably a nazi sympathizer and definitely an enabler of nazism.

joined Jan 8, 2016

You reached new levels of troll.

Have a nice ban, you sure will trip one of those flags soon. :)

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

aHHH the cringey dialogues!!!

pretty interesting though

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Supernatural high school girls I understand, but in what world does a cult hire half a dozen professional killers with automatic guns to kill a Hollywood actress while she's in Japan?!

Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

I'm gonna have to agree with this, tbh.

edit: shittiness aside, and in a small effort to stay on topic, this won't be my fav manga ever or anything, but I might read it if someone else does it or the nazi bs gets removed from here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 9:47AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Dark skin, glasses, and guns. I already know who best girl is.

PS for anyone interested the gun Yasmine carries is real. Its a pretty new Taurus Curve .308. Its existence places this series squarely in the present seeing as the timestamp says "201X", the gun began prototyping in 2014, and began production in 2016.

Fun Facts. Guns. Gun Facts.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 10:14AM

joined Apr 1, 2013

Takano Saku has created a great manga once again! dont get me wrong the vampire fluff manga was sweet but boring this manga series seems alot more interesting :P it actually has a decent plot. dark skinned girl is so hot but i do like the one using the Katanas feels like shes the leader? also to the people having a flame war over the nazi end credit, it was merely a joke, all end credits are supposed to be jokes. It shouldnt be taken to heart. Just throwing my 2 cents into the conversation.

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 10:13AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like as long as you're not paying/directly contributing to those spooky people that give you bad feelings (ie: you're not reading it on their site/giving them clicks/ad money/whatever you think fuels their death machine), it's okay to read it here.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

By hosting nazi shit Dynasty-Scans contributes to the normalization of said nazi shit and the continued treating of it as perfectly acceptable.

"Ironic" nazism is often just a cover for actual nazism, a weak cover for awful people to hide behind despite them believing many of the actual things nazis did. Even when it is not this, the normalization of ironic nazism enables this, and then when anyone takes issue just say, "It's a joke." Even tho jokes are supposed to be... you know... funny.

The reality of things is that 4chan gave nazis a place to not only be fucking nazis but to espouse their views to non-nazis, and 8chan continues in that tradition. While modern day white nationalism, nazism, white supremacists, etc cannot be attributed to sites like this alone, they are and continue to be one part of a very big problem.

Plus, the people who "pretend" they're nazis, or at least claim they're pretending, are quite often the same people I see trying to push trans women to suicide and engaging in coordinated harassment campaigns where they talk about throwing us in ovens or gassing us so quite frankly fuck "ironic" nazism and fuck "ironic" nazis.

If you're a part of that group you're part of the problem and I think you should be dealt with the same way I think all nazis should be dealt with.

PINK DEATH BEAR
Sara
joined Sep 18, 2016

Naw it's still pretty fucked-up to have it on this site

Or pretty much any site, really.

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 10:58AM

joined Jul 22, 2016

Without it being pointed out as nazi, the end credit joke thing... I wouldn't have realized since there's an amazingly large amount of gratuitous German in action manga. (In fact if you look at Dies Irae, it goes beyond just gratuitous German, haha)
Well, so far, I'm not seeing this manga as all that great. It has action scenes but the characters aren't all that interesting so far. Also, too much boobs. Hmm, I'd keep reading to see where it goes. New protection detail needing girl seems like an important character.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

We have needed a new action yuri series for a long time, hopefully this one is a long runner.

@VivianGames For someone who has "DIE CIS SCUM" as their avatar you seem to be quite the hypocrite. Do you actually believe cis people should die or are you just being "ironic"?

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 11:10AM

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ethnic cleansing when?

joined Mar 15, 2017

We have needed a new action yuri series for a long time, hopefully this one is a long runner.

It died after 2 volumes worth of chapters, without an ending, more than a year ago.

joined Jan 8, 2016

@VivianGames For someone who has "DIE CIS SCUM" as their avatar you seem to be quite the hypocrite. Do you actually believe cis people should die or are you just being "ironic"?

Well, since jokes are suppossed to be funny, I guess we can say that she is dead serious. :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

First, the credit page is being removed, since it is indeed inflammatory and inappropriate.

Second, with that taken care of I trust we are done with this conversation and I shall be making certain of that.

Third, to VivianGames, please change your avatar. I know the history of the phrase, and know it's not meant as an incitement to violence, it it is too inflammatory for this environment. Please pick a new avatar immediately upon reading this.

To Ratte, I don't appreciate you threatening bans on my behalf. Do not do that in the future, please.

Now, let's all get back to discussing the manga itself.

joined Mar 15, 2016

Can I upload a new credits page in place of it?

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I really hope this gets an official release
It's like a return to the natsuneko and crimson crisis days but maybe it'll actually be officially translated.

joined Oct 10, 2016

It's brilliant! And I want an anime of it to be made!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Is this supposed to be comedy? A parody? Because it's really bad.
There's a dozen or so 'professional assassins' and not only are they not smart enough to actually enter the room where the target is? They cannot hit anything, anyhow! And when someone is killing your team, you point a gun at them and... ASK them to stop?

It's just terrible: so rushed, so much nonsense, so many clichés packed together... well if it floats your boat? Happy reading.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There's a dozen or so 'professional assassins' and not only are they not smart enough to actually enter the room where the target is? They cannot hit anything, anyhow! And when someone is killing your team, you point a gun at them and... ASK them to stop?

...huh? They literally shoot the door down and enter the room where their target is after literally killing all the regular guards. Your criticisms make no sense.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Holy crap! This looks amazing! The action scene's were drawn beautifully well and the plot move's along really well too. Although there were some awkward moments tho, and the characters aren't to good either. But I'm sure those issue's will be fixed later on. (Or I hope they will)

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Woman throws herself off roof...is immediately left alone on top of another roof. Good job hero!

This topic has been locked.