Fuck no, that's a waste of Eyes.

my vision is augmented

Desperate. Your turn.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

we used to deal with them much more harshly than we do nowadays

i remember, do you? it never ended

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

"During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them."

It never ended alright

Protoman
Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Do you have a single fact to back that up you cishet ableist shitlord?

number one: that's violent speech
number two: that's terror

I never asked for this.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

So if a woman identifies herself as a man, and romances another man, it's yaoi, right? The yuri tag suggests this so it also applies to yaoi.

if a man puts on a dress and pretends to be a mouse in secondlife then it's yuri you fucking bigoted asshole

Do you have a single fact to back that up you cishet ableist shitlord?

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

yuri is just yaoi but with girls

What a shame

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Mistah Jaycee denton in da fresh

you may have chutzpah to reroute your love of shekels but i've got a nose of steel

You take another step forward, and here I am again, like your own reflection repeated in a hall of mirrors.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Breath in...

...and let go.

gas chamber joke, subtle

Mistah Jaycee denton in da fresh

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Can I upload a new credits page in place of it?

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

whats with the nazi shit on the credits page

They're elite super soldiers with special powers. Hell they are even killing chinese mercs (whom the average Japanese hates) in a cheesy ass fashion. It's the obvious joke translation of 'special genealogy humans'.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Already have the other 4 chapters of Mermaid Lovers translated. Just need to clean/typeset. Not doing SFX at all since there is so much of it and it would require a ton of redrawing.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

I don't know this series, but that first part was so rapey.

Yeah it comes with the series itself having a canon rape scene. I rewatched Kannazuki no Miko and thought it was rather well handled despite the controversy surrounding it at the time. Not really sexualized at all and depicted as a completely violent and traumatic act. The best part is Himeko's reaction to the whole thing and how hurt she is from it.

The whole show is pretty underrated IMO.

I cannot help but laugh uncontrollably at page 13.

Author ran out of time.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

31 pages and not a single flute on sight? C'moooooooon
That Toys tag really gave me false hopes

How can Souma even compete?

https://media.8ch.net/u/src/1467954562788.jpg

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Last of the purely non futa KnM doujins unless the release we ordered doesn't have futa. Good art and some story and it's of a good length. Not into Anal play myself but the art in the second half is actually really good to compensate and we get some really good images of Himeko and Chikane hugging and kissing.

Chikane is tongue punching Himeko's anal box.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Guys dont you think a "wishful thinking" tag is spoiling the plot??

I agree with you; a "wishful thinking" tag seems to spoil the whole thing. I went into this and after I got past the first page, I was like, "Oh, this isn't actually happening; it's just something Otoha is imagining."

Yeah I'm sorry I didn't notice till now. Went and requested the tags to get removed. Sorry about that.

last edited at May 29, 2016 7:39PM

Protoman
Image Comments 16 Apr 23:59
joined Mar 15, 2016
169213f1eea800c036bfdaa3a4651997

Nice image. Wish we still got more fanart of these two.

Protoman
joined Mar 15, 2016

Got one more KnM doujin coming out after this. Then we gotta wait for another to arrive from japan along with some Strawberry Panic stuff, Shiznat, and a few other things.

I liked this doujin more than our previous release. Just a more emotional and sexual doujin despite the strange pairing.

Otoha did have feelings for Chikane so it makes sense that maybe she'd masturbate to thoughts of Chikane noticing her feelings and reciprocating them. Sad end for Otoha at the end of this since it all turns out to just be a fantasy (and Chikane still loves Himeko) she was having but still it's a pretty good doujin. Art is nice as well.

Next one should be a bit sad as well.

joined Mar 15, 2016

I need to check this game out. Good release though.

joined Mar 15, 2016

Such a long time with no Kannazuki no Miko new doujin!! I want more Kannazuki no Miko... Mai Hime... And anything from Nanzaki Iku

Well you're in luck. Gonna be translating more KnM doujinshi after this. Just want them to change the scanlator to properly reflect who translated this doujin.

joined Mar 15, 2016

It says it was translated by 4/u/ scanlations at the top but if you read the credits page it was actually done entirely by 8/u/ scanlations.