Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

NEW CHAPTER WHEN

When it's ready. Now go away.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New one has been translated
Cute, reeeeally cute but that part about the "lucky charm" was really dark, maybe Mimika was pretending to be confused to make Yuzumori curse/kill that bully O_O

joined Apr 27, 2017

Cute, reeeeally cute but that part about the "lucky charm" was really dark, maybe Mimika was pretending to be confused to make Yuzumori curse/kill that bully O_O

I'm don't think Mimika is capable of that..

Also, just read chapter 20, and I'm digging the (presumed) love triangle, I hope Mimika gets both lolis!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

oh

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Damn Yuzumori, already having those existential crisis', kids start so young these days. XD

But in all seriousness, I'm glad this series is getting updated again.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Getting all George Harrison up in this shizz...

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Mimika freakin killed someone

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I'm don't think Mimika is capable of that..

Also, just read chapter 20, and I'm digging the (presumed) love triangle, I hope Mimika gets both lolis!

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

"that which begins must inevitably end"

get this mono no aware shit outta my yuri fluff ;-;

"The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been."

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Jeez, good job killing the moment kid.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

No bby girl, pls don't be sad

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

She had us fooled all along

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I notice these chapters always start off cute and end really dark XD

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

That foreshadowing tho... Someone is going to find out about their relationship!

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

I'm the only one who was hyped for the Street Fightger V reference here? x'D

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

This is starting to worry me. I hope things turn out well.

joined Feb 23, 2016

She had us fooled all along

Agreed... Mimika... must really have a hidden hobby ..., i feel sorry for yuzumori T_T she's getting more unsure ...

joined Jul 22, 2016

This series hurts me. I love them so much, but just reading the chapter just makes me nervous. This type of foreshadowing... my heart... urgh. (why is it that I have the same feelings of "wow, I love this but this hurts me" when reading Yuzumori-san and when reading Happy Sugar Life)

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Uuuuhhhh Mimika... Unfortunately(?) the police might be more concerned about you than the bully... even though you're basically the human form of a burmese mountain dog or something.

Qualia the purple was fantastic but I really don't need more complicated light theories thank you very much...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I met Yuzumori the Purple on a Dating site and in addition to being 10 years old, she's my sister.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Noooo! Please don't give me a sad ending! It looks like that's where it's heading... ;_;

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I met Yuzumori the Purple on a Dating site and in addition to being 10 years old, she's my sister.

From my favorite artist, Eri Au Lait

(Mind explaining 'the purple'?)

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 11:50PM

joined May 25, 2017

Her eye style changed... Its always but
I'm not sure how I feel about it
I've always loved her eyes

joined Feb 1, 2013

No... please, I need this. I can't handle any more angst in my life right now... I need this to end up happily for Yuzumori-san and sweet little Mimika... Or, else, I just don't know what I'm gonna do... ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.