Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jun 22, 2017

i'm looking for a title manga
i already read it before.. but i can't remember the title.
it's about 4 girls , 2 couple , about cheating too. aghh >.<

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1360712624006587&set=pcb.1360712790673237&type=3&theater
this the picture. help me please

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017
joined Apr 25, 2017

There was this manga, not sure if yuri ( though that is the only type of manga i read, so it must be). It was about a girl who liked to please everyone, so she wrote down things about then ( like what they like and whatnot) on pieces of paper as notes. And then i think another girl discovers them or something.

joined Apr 25, 2017

them*

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

There was this manga, not sure if yuri ( though that is the only type of manga i read, so it must be). It was about a girl who liked to please everyone, so she wrote down things about then ( like what they like and whatnot) on pieces of paper as notes. And then i think another girl discovers them or something.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fragtime
Well it happens at one point, so its the first thing i thought of

last edited at Jun 22, 2017 11:44AM

joined Apr 25, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fragtime
Well it happens at one point, so its the first thing i thought of

Oh yeah it makes sense, now i remember. I just wanted to know where that memory came from since it was bugging me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's a similar one to the above I'm looking for, but for the life of me I can't find it after an hour of searching. It's a one-shot about a girl whose crush is into her overachieving sister, and they make some sort of deal where she writes a fact about her every day. The trick is she starts writing facts about herself rather than her sister.

I know the story really well, and wouldn't mind reading it again, but haven't a clue what the name is or anything that would make a search easier.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I recognized the story, but also couldn't remember the title. I found it digging through my read list

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I recognized the story, but also couldn't remember the title. I found it digging through my read list

Good heavens, it was part of that collection? No wonder I couldn't find it, I was thinking it was a totally different art style. But yeah, that's exactly what I had in mind.

joined Nov 27, 2016

^^that was cute
I'm looking for a yuri webcomic, it's not on dynasty, it's made by the same author of the third party, it had this delinquent ish girl and the oblivious happy one
It would also be really helpful if u found the official site too, if anyone finds it thank you in advance

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

^^that was cute
I'm looking for a yuri webcomic, it's not on dynasty, it's made by the same author of the third party, it had this delinquent ish girl and the oblivious happy one
It would also be really helpful if u found the official site too, if anyone finds it thank you in advance

This it? Looks like to be on hiatus since the author is working mainly on the Third Party.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 9:39AM

Flat,800x800,075,t.u5
joined Jun 23, 2017

Looking for a short yuri doujin series that I remember seeing on the website, it had around 3-4 couples in it and the last chapter featured all of them meeting outside a closed cafe or something like that. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with finding it!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looking for a short yuri doujin series that I remember seeing on the website, it had around 3-4 couples in it and the last chapter featured all of them meeting outside a closed cafe or something like that. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with finding it!

Sounds like The Two of Us by Ootomo Megane to me.

Flat,800x800,075,t.u5
joined Jun 23, 2017

Sounds like The Two of Us by Ootomo Megane to me.

That's the one! Thanks for the help!

joined Jun 19, 2016

Looking for the source of this image.

Currently nya-chan's avatar. It looks so damn familiar but nothing's coming to me.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Currently nya-chan's avatar. It looks so damn familiar but nothing's coming to me.

I believe it's from either Comprehensive Tovarisch or A Kiss And A White Lily. In both series, it's that apparently white-haired natural lazy genius girl.

joined Jun 19, 2016

I believe it's from either Comprehensive Tovarisch or A Kiss And A White Lily. In both series, it's that apparently white-haired natural lazy genius girl.

Yup, it's the first one. Never read it so not sure why it seemed familiar.

I would've known if it was White Lily, I love that series too much.

Sakura%20trick%20pp
joined Sep 23, 2016

Hi, i can't remember the name of something.
It was two girl texting each other, one of them send the other a pic of her nude with a plush who cover her intimate part and after that their meeting and have sex.
It was full colour and the style of their face remember me The Legend Of Korra

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hi, i can't remember the name of something.
It was two girl texting each other, one of them send the other a pic of her nude with a plush who cover her intimate part and after that their meeting and have sex.
It was full colour and the style of their face remember me The Legend Of Korra

Strawberry Milk by Bashfulbeckon.

Sakura%20trick%20pp
joined Sep 23, 2016

Strawberry Milk by Bashfulbeckon.

It's this, thank you very much.

last edited at Jun 27, 2017 11:41AM

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_secret_just_between_you_and_me_ch01
Does anyone know the titles of the 4 mangas on this link? From left to right, I know the first one which is the most recent by Nekomura, I don't think I can tell the last 3
Somebody help

joined Jan 9, 2017

Two spirals, Tales of the Back Alley Romance Shop (or however the translators choose to interpret it), and Singing to Angelica ~introduction~ (or something close). The last two haven't been translated yet, it seems.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Please help me find this manga. I believe it was an oneshot and it is about a girl who loses her chapstick. Kinda blurry on the middle bit but I think it ends with the girl ending up with two chapsticks, one used by herself and other by her love interest. I think this is pretty old one. I appreciate the help!

joined Jan 9, 2017
Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Last 10 Millimeters

Thank you!

To reply you must either login or sign up.